Trump or Pence?

Trump or Pence

• Other explain (since that would likely never happen if successful impeachment of Trump)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Despite him being a religious extremist, I trust Pence with the nuclear codes more than Trump and his early stage dementia.

You have to remember that Trump is just blustering. For him, it's business and rather like a poker game. He is not going to launch a nuclear weapon.
Yeah repeal and Mexico paying for a wall were just "poker games." A petulant child of a man playing nuclear chicken with another petulant child of a man. It must get your tits real hard.

Who would you prefer to be president? I just saw a commercial on TV by a politician or some group that was pushing for impeaching Trump. Hopefully you people realize that Trump is a lot more moderate when it comes to your social issues than Pence would be?

So, the question is, who would you prefer to be the POTUS? Trump or Pence. Vote in the poll please. TIA for your participation. :)

Trump....without question.
Donny is truly governing on behalf of the better part of America and will continue doing so. I respect his "tough love" approach toward our bottom feeders.....I was extremely burnt out on eight years Hussein ONegro making sure our filth felt like they were awesome and allowing them to make all the rules.
The game has changed...big time.

Only two choices?

Well Trump would be mine only because I know Pence would work with establishment republicans.

The establishment republicans are spineless!

If I could pick neither, that would be my real choice!

Porky Pig

fuck Trump/Pence, both are worthless.

and for all of you stupid dickheads, no I didnt vote for Hillary.

Yup, no surprise you'd want a cartoon character.

Haha...if they could just get their Messiah back in there for another 50 years or so....
commie-cartoon-750.jpg

Only two choices?

Well Trump would be mine only because I know Pence would work with establishment republicans.

Well, if Trump was impeached, then there wouldn't be any choices. The VP is going to become the president.

Despite him being a religious extremist, I trust Pence with the nuclear codes more than Trump and his early stage dementia.

You have to remember that Trump is just blustering. For him, it's business and rather like a poker game. He is not going to launch a nuclear weapon.
Yeah repeal and Mexico paying for a wall were just "poker games." A petulant child of a man playing nuclear chicken with another petulant child of a man. It must get your tits real hard.

Who the fuck cares about Mexico? If they have some incentive to try and keep their people there, all is well. Better for us, and better for them.

Well, if Trump was impeached, then there wouldn't be any choices. The VP is going to become the president.
Trump and Pence will, or should also, both be impeached or resign along with parts of the Cabinet eventually. Watch for the momentum building and it coming for Asshole Pence with a tie in FIRST to the Flynn bullshit and cover up, and then the whole house of cards falling on the slimy ball of hypocrisy!

The time for Trump and Pence will come toward the end as the pyramid of corruption is built and the capstone is nearing its placement. That is, of course, if the investigation isn't derailed with the full intent to obstruct by either direct or indirect means!

Trump and Pence will, or should also, both be impeached or resign along with parts of the Cabinet eventually. Watch for the momentum building and it coming for Asshole Pence with a tie in FIRST to the Flynn bullshit and cover up, and then the whole house of cards falling on the slimy ball of hypocrisy!

The time for Trump and Pence will come toward the end as the pyramid of corruption is built and the capstone is nearing its placement. That is, of course, if the investigation isn't derailed with the full intent to obstruct by either direct or indirect means!

Have you discussed these paranoid feelings with professionals in the mental health field? If not, you should.

We have been waiting a very long time for you and your ilk to come up with anything being remotely believable, but you cannot even list any possible reasons, much less an evidence of there ever having been a crime committed.

Only two choices?

Well the far left on this board seems to think somehow Hilary would become president if that were to happen..

You never know they might impeach Pence as well and make Paul Ryan President..

Porky Pig

fuck Trump/Pence, both are worthless.

and for all of you stupid dickheads, no I didnt vote for Hillary.

You have to choose one or the other. Neither is not an option and I left neither off on purpose. If Trump was impeached, then we will have Pence as the POTUS. It would be incredibly DIFFICULT to impeach Trump and you would need a lot of solid proof of wrongdoing or lawbreaking in order to impeach him anyways, so that is a long shot in and of itself anyways. But if it ever does happen, then Pence will automatically replace him, and would at least up until such time as they could hold an emergency election or something. They are not going to appoint Hillary or one of the democrats, K? That is just not going to happen in this lifetime or on this planet.

like hell I do ... the constitution affords me a write in vote, and mine was Porky Pig.

Why would you want 4 years of Porky Pig after 8 years of Wile E. Coyote?

Forum List

Back