Trump opposes Putin’s request. Do people who supported it now feel used?

Does supporting a Trump talking point open people up to looking stupid? Trump refuses Putin offer

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
So he makes the decision a lot of people wanted.
What the fuck does your hacked out ass want?
You are fucking pathetic.
Yeah, I mean all Trump did was what any president with a shred of decency and honor would have done.
The bar is so friggin low for Trump that if he takes a whizz and doesn't miss the toilet, Trumpers call him a genius.
Please name a President that had honor that has served in the last 50 years
Don't use words you don't understand.
Like DERP?
Dumbfuck

Wow..................at the summit on Monday, Trump thought this was a great deal.

The next day, Sanders is saying that the WH is considering the deal but they don't know.

Today? Sanders confirms that Trump doesn't want the deal.

Guess all that outcry about his selling us out to Russia got him to change his mind. Last week, he thought our intelligence agencies were crap, but Russia was being straight.

Today? He now thinks our intelligence agencies got it right, and Russia did mess with our elections.

This guy flips and flops more than anyone I've ever seen.

Okay so on Monday The Donald thought it was a good deal, it's now Thurssay so he's had a few nights to sleep on it and he's decided it's not a good deal. WTF?! The Donald IS allowed to change his mind you know.

Don't you ever think something's a good idea and then a few days later change your mind?
The problem many are having with this is the transparent nature of Trumps administration. They are getting to see his decisions being made; play for play, in real time. As opposed to former administrations who did things in shady back rooms; and only informed the public after the deals were done, if even then. Sometimes they didn’t even divulge them unless they got caught.
He’s literally rewriting American politics; and many of his detractors are simply illiterate.

You gotta be shitting me :lol:
You have no sense of honor, so I guess you wouldn't know.

no one who supports Trump can claim to be honorable
That has nothing to do with my question.
This is the second time you i have seen you arguing with yourself today.
Help is only a call away!
What is a “Delusional Disorder”? - 24/7 Mental Health Helpline

"This is the second time you i have seen you arguing with yourself today."

The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd are the literal definition of Insanity. WTF?! If these Unhinged weirdos ever get control of America again then I fear for the American nation in general, as SassyIrishLass says they are fucking loons, but but but of COURSE they ALL have an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd are the literal definition of Insanity. WTF?! If these Unhinged weirdos ever get control of America again then I fear for the American nation in general, as SassyIrishLass says they are fucking loons, but but but of COURSE they ALL have an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

The problem is you have the bottom of the barrel loons on this thread.

Not worth the grief

Blindly Supporting Obama during his presidency from the unemployment line or while paying the IRS because you went for two months without Health Ins is what I call STUPID.....
Its like being kicked in the teeth and asking for more.....dumbass liberals...thank goodness your numbers are shrinking....

Yeah, I mean all Trump did was what any president with a shred of decency and honor would have done.
The bar is so friggin low for Trump that if he takes a whizz and doesn't miss the toilet, Trumpers call him a genius.
Like DERP?
Dumbfuck

Off Topic: TN you know last week Mr. Lucy, the kidlets and me had to care for the weekend for our friends Cockatoo, the Cockatoo is called Jeffrey and he is basically a 4 year old child trapped in the body of a Cockatoo and he likes banana, carrot juice, ice cream and also pizza WITH ANCHOVIES Bruce_T_Laney Jeffrey the Cockatoo also likes pizza WITH ANCHOVIES :smoke:

Like DERP?
Dumbfuck

Off Topic: TN you know last week Mr. Lucy, the kidlets and me had to care for the weekend for our friends Cockatoo, the Cockatoo is called Jeffrey and he is basically a 4 year old child trapped in the body of a Cockatoo and he likes banana, carrot juice, ice cream and also pizza WITH ANCHOVIES Bruce_T_Laney Jeffrey the Cockatoo also likes pizza WITH ANCHOVIES :smoke:

I hate birds!

Like DERP?
Dumbfuck

I hate birds!

Um :puhleeze: :1peleas:

Not worth the grief
Wow! No we have a quorum of Loons. thank you SassyIrishLass

Wow..................at the summit on Monday, Trump thought this was a great deal.

The next day, Sanders is saying that the WH is considering the deal but they don't know.

Today? Sanders confirms that Trump doesn't want the deal.

Guess all that outcry about his selling us out to Russia got him to change his mind. Last week, he thought our intelligence agencies were crap, but Russia was being straight.

Today? He now thinks our intelligence agencies got it right, and Russia did mess with our elections.

This guy flips and flops more than anyone I've ever seen.

Okay so on Monday The Donald thought it was a good deal, it's now Thurssay so he's had a few nights to sleep on it and he's decided it's not a good deal. WTF?! The Donald IS allowed to change his mind you know.

Don't you ever think something's a good idea and then a few days later change your mind?
The problem many are having with this is the transparent nature of Trumps administration. They are getting to see his decisions being made; play for play, in real time. As opposed to former administrations who did things in shady back rooms; and only informed the public after the deals were done, if even then. Sometimes they didn’t even divulge them unless they got caught.
He’s literally rewriting American politics; and many of his detractors are simply illiterate.

WHAT TRANSPARENCY?!!!?!?!??!?!?

By the way, the military is scrambling around trying to figure out what Trump and Putin promised each other verbally.

As Russians describe ‘verbal agreements’ at summit, U.S. officials scramble for clarity

Two days after President Trump’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Russian officials offered a string of assertions about what the two leaders had achieved.

“Important verbal agreements” were reached at the Helsinki meeting, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, told reporters in Moscow Wednesday, including preservation of the New START and INF agreements, major bilateral arms control treaties whose futures have been in question. Antonov also said Putin had made “specific and interesting proposals to Washington” on how the two countries could cooperate on Syria.

But officials at the most senior levels across the U.S. military, scrambling since Monday to determine what Trump may have agreed to on national security issues in Helsinki, had little to no information Wednesday.

Not worth the grief

Again Hillary The Hypocrite and Ghoul:

upload_2018-7-19_21-53-4.png

This:

096e7734359a26cea5740bf4728736eb.jpg

US-Ambassador-Stevens.jpg

Ambassador-Stevens-Grave.jpg

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi.jpg

White House: Trump opposes Putin’s request to interview current and former American officials

In WAPO/Fakenews you have to pay for

quotes: The White House says President Trump opposes a proposal floated by Russian President Vladimir Putin that would allow Russia to interview American officials in exchange for making Russian authorities indicted in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe available for questioning.

The White House announced Trump’s opposition Thursday as the Senate prepared to vote on a resolution telling the president not to honor Putin’s request, which would have exposed former U.S. ambassador Michael McFaul, among others, to Russian questioning.

“It is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. “Hopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.”

BUT, the WH and that F-ugly Huckabee Sanders could change their minds, tomorrow, an hour from now, maybe already have

Do people feel stupid and used when they come out strongly defending Trump, only to then get thrown under a seriously yuge bus?

People here kept stating Mueller should want to interview Russians and take the quid pro quo offer of the former KGB

Who knows which way the wind will blow Don the Con tomorrow?

Anyone who can send liberals into tirades and hissy fits for 18 months straight has my vote no matter what!!

This shit is priceless!

:popcorn:

Not worth the grief

View attachment 205952

This:

Do yourself a favor and watch the movie "13 Hours" sometime. It's a fact based account of the Benghazi attack.

One of the main reasons the ambassador died is that he sent his protection detail back to the CIA station a couple of miles away. When the attack started, it was the CIA station chief that kept them from going to rescue the ambassador for around 2 hours.

Not worth the grief

View attachment 205952

This:

Do yourself a favor and watch the movie "13 Hours" sometime. It's a fact based account of the Benghazi attack.

One of the main reasons the ambassador died is that he sent his protection detail back to the CIA station a couple of miles away. When the attack started, it was the CIA station chief that kept them from going to rescue the ambassador for around 2 hours.

So the CIA allowed Ambassador Christopher Stevens to be slaughtered? Wow the CIA are GREAT aren't they? Not. Who was the Director at that time? Oh yes it was John Brennan, the one who is TRASHING The Donald.

Okay so this is the SAME CIA all the Trump Derangement Crowd are defending.

Also the SAME CIA that insisted that Saddam Hussein had WMD when he did not but they insisted he did so that GWB and his Lapdog Tony Blair had an excuse to invade Iraq and bomb to DEATH approx ONE MILLION innocent Iraqi men, women and children.

Remember the Director might change, but the crew remain the SAME.

Last edited:

Not worth the grief

View attachment 205952

This:

So the CIA allowed Ambassador Christopher Stephens to be slaughtered? Wow the CIA are GREAT aren't they? Not.

Okay so is this the SAME CIA all the Trump Derangement Crowd are defending? Also the SAME CIA that that insisted that Saddam Hussein had WMD when he did not but they insisted he did so that GWB and his Lapdog Tony Blair had an excuse to invade Iraq and bomb to DEATH approx ONE MILLION innocent Iraqi men, women and children?

OR is this a DIFFERENT CIA? Remember the Director might change, but the crew remain the SAME.

Jr. and Cheney didn't base their assessment for WMD's on the CIA's assessment, it was based on the testimony of one person named Curveball who said that they did.

And no, it's not the CIA as a whole, just the one dirtbag station chief that wouldn't do his job.

BREAKING NEWS: The press has now discovered that in 1973, Donald Trump used Russian dressing on his garden salad.

Ps: I found it on Facebook!

Forum List

Back