Trump opened his mouth, pretty hard for him to take millions off of

That is for their living and travel expenses-

US hospital offers to treat Charlie Gard for free after Trump's vow to help
Little Charlie's parents have 1.3 million (and growing) to care for him

Get informed and THEN you won't look like a fucking dumbass
And that 1.3 million is from voluntary donations, not from taxing the otherwise unwilling.

That is a drop in the basket to what its going to cost. A drop in the bucket. Round the clock nursing care.

Honey, how would you know what the right has or hasn't donated, personally? You don't, period.
None of you RWN's want to pay for his care, bitch and moan about the ACA and Medicaid expansion. This is what you RWN"s want, why is he special. Not even citizens of the US!!

Hypocrites.

How many today making $22 grand can pay the deductibles? Great to have insurance that you can't use because the deductibles are formidable.
And the rest is blabber you are only repeating.
Medicaid now that he is willing to care for Charlie Gard, a 10 month old brain dead child on a ventilator who has a terminal prognosis, in that he is not probably going to get better, but he will be in a clinical trial which will advance medical research.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ha ha you right wingers, you are going to pay for little Charlie. Personally I think the parents are self serving to see their child suffering like that , but he is brain dead, he is not aware.

Trump no longer has a leg to stand on.

A. I hate this bill.

B. The bill gets rid of the MANDATE, do you understand what MANDATE means? It means to coerce, to force...so when your no longer forcing people to buy health insurance, and they CHOOSE to not buy it...is that kicking people off of heatlhcare coverage??

C. Do you actually expect Medicaid to really be reduced by 2026? ITS NOT, ITS PHONY, ITS A FAKE CLAIM TO TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THIS BILL ISNT OBAMACARE, even though it is...with a very slight change.

The left is bat shit. Wanna talk about fear mongering, holy shit, y'all take the cake. THIS BILL WILL MAKE YOU DIE!! Are you kidding me?? This is worse than McCarthyism...who was actually right about Russian spies.

Really, one can't get on the ACA unless one makes over 22 grand a year, and in the states that have no expanded Medicaid a single person without a child or disable will not qualify in most GOP states, and for a family of 3 in Texas that family needs to make under 8700 a year to get Medicaid. Their min wage is 7.25. Working full time they fall their the cracks, unable to get Medicaid and unable to get on the ACA.

Most who do not like the PPACA are those too darn cheap to buy insurance and want tax payers to pay their bill.

Another reason to hate the post, how do they know the kids death is inevitable?

Opinion | The dying child who became an ideological football

It’s easy to see how Charlie’s story resonated, with his father’s anguished cry, “Our parental rights have been stripped away.” In such unimaginable circumstances, I believe I would let my child go gently. That is what the guardian appointed to represent Charlie concluded, too. But his parents made a different choice. Surely, they love their child no less than I love mine; maybe they are just fiercer fighters.

So I find myself ready to argue that these outsiders, the doctors and lawyers, should butt out. Then I start to worry about pain, and the court’s finding that “it is likely he is suffering it and at more than a low level.” As I said, these are challenging questions. It is wrong to understand Charlie’s case as a cartoonish conflict between loving parents on one side and an overbearing bureaucratic state and its heartless doctors on the other.

And speaking of cartoonish conflict, conservative commentary about Charlie’s case seems determined to turn it into something it is not: The courts have not sentenced Charlie to death — an accident of genetics did. They did not deem his life not worth living — they recognized the reality that his death is inevitable.

How do they know?

Jeeesus H Fucking Christ

-------

Trump recently got caught stealing from a US child health charity, just as he has stolen from other charities. THAT is the one and only reason he said anything about this sad sad case.

RWs want US children to shut up and starve.

But, by damn, they're all gushing and sobbing and pretending to give a fuck about this poor little guy who never had a chance at a real life.

If he were American, the very same RW slime would be yammering "don't have a kid if you can't take care ifs for it" and they would be shredding the parents for asking for donations.

-------

If you RW liars cared about children, you would demand they be protected and cared for. You don't. So stfu.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

This whole thing is a filthy lie

Medicaid now that he is willing to care for Charlie Gard, a 10 month old brain dead child on a ventilator who has a terminal prognosis, in that he is not probably going to get better, but he will be in a clinical trial which will advance medical research.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ha ha you right wingers, you are going to pay for little Charlie. Personally I think the parents are self serving to see their child suffering like that , but he is brain dead, he is not aware.

A. I hate this bill.

B. The bill gets rid of the MANDATE, do you understand what MANDATE means? It means to coerce, to force...so when your no longer forcing people to buy health insurance, and they CHOOSE to not buy it...is that kicking people off of heatlhcare coverage??

C. Do you actually expect Medicaid to really be reduced by 2026? ITS NOT, ITS PHONY, ITS A FAKE CLAIM TO TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THIS BILL ISNT OBAMACARE, even though it is...with a very slight change.

The left is bat shit. Wanna talk about fear mongering, holy shit, y'all take the cake. THIS BILL WILL MAKE YOU DIE!! Are you kidding me?? This is worse than McCarthyism...who was actually right about Russian spies.

Really, one can't get on the ACA unless one makes over 22 grand a year, and in the states that have no expanded Medicaid a single person without a child or disable will not qualify in most GOP states, and for a family of 3 in Texas that family needs to make under 8700 a year to get Medicaid. Their min wage is 7.25. Working full time they fall their the cracks, unable to get Medicaid and unable to get on the ACA.

Most who do not like the PPACA are those too darn cheap to buy insurance and want tax payers to pay their bill.
How many today making $22 grand can pay the deductibles? Great to have insurance that you can't use because the deductibles are formidable.

A. I hate this bill.

Anyone individual under the 22 grand she is referring to would receive an advanced premium tax credit. A Family of 3 would receive a great tax credit at $22 grand and with a silver plan give them a zero decutible and most likely the tax credit would be large enough to pay the whole premium or at least no more than around $50 per month.

States that did not expand Medicaid work from 100% as a low point federal poverty level, which was for one person $11770 for determining tax credits for 2017, going up a little next year. Anyway anyone in my state under this level (since did not expand Medicaid) would not qualify for anything, no tax credit or Medicaid. I thought it was the same for any state that did not expand Medicaid. A family of three the 100% marke is around $21,000 and if under only the child in the family would qualify for Medicaid.

According to this, that's incorrect-

The below are four charts I painstakingly put together by inputting income levels in the Kaiser Family Foundation Subsidy Calculator. A Silver Plan is used in the example where the insurer will pay for 70% of the medical expense. Premium expense is capped at 9.5% of income, and out of pocket expense excluding premium expense ranges from $6,350 for a single individual up to $12,700 for a family of four. You are welcome to play around with the calculator to fit your situation.

subsidy-family-three.png

Subsidy Amounts By Income Limits For The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) | Financial Samurai

A. I hate this bill.

A. I hate this bill.

Anyone individual under the 22 grand she is referring to would receive an advanced premium tax credit. A Family of 3 would receive a great tax credit at $22 grand and with a silver plan give them a zero decutible and most likely the tax credit would be large enough to pay the whole premium or at least no more than around $50 per month.

States that did not expand Medicaid work from 100% as a low point federal poverty level, which was for one person $11770 for determining tax credits for 2017, going up a little next year. Anyway anyone in my state under this level (since did not expand Medicaid) would not qualify for anything, no tax credit or Medicaid. I thought it was the same for any state that did not expand Medicaid. A family of three the 100% marke is around $21,000 and if under only the child in the family would qualify for Medicaid.

What year is the above from? Certainly not what we went off of for 2017.

Family of 4 at 24250 was 100% of FPL next year 24300.

If you want a very close estimate go to this site, put in your state, zip code, estimated income, put no you're not eligible for group and finish it, scroll down and it will show you almost on the dime of your subsidy.

Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator

Now with all the above being said if you play around with that and put let's say a 25 year old vs a 60 year old you will see the 60 year old will receive more of a susidy than the 25 year old. The FPL for 400% is $47,080. In the income for both ages put in 42,000.

Forum List

Back