Trump: Only fools and haters object US/Russia good relationship

Trump is not to be trusted. He changes his mind every day.

The OP presents facts and all you leftist imbeciles can do is post hollow, meaningless stupid retorts like this.
Your OPINION and brainwashing does not equate to truth moron.
No wonder the right wants you eradicated. You're worse than rats.

Meanwhile THIS is what YOU voted for and support.....
MS-13 gang member eyed in El Salvador murder nabbed in stabbing of Colorado woman
MS-13 gang member eyed in El Salvador murder nabbed in stabbing of Colorado woman
1510580995091.jpg

The irony (if not poetic justice) is that most of your darling Sanctuary Citizens are going after YOU liberals in YOUR liberal towns.
This guy scares me way more:

mqdefault.jpg

sad but true.Trump cannot be trusted.He is a flip flopper.You think he is fr the people and then he goes and kisses the ass of Israel.something EVERY president since LBJ all the way up to Obama has done. Until he does what out last REAL president JFK did,cut off aide to Israel,i trust him about as far as I can spit. Trump has deep ties to the zionists.He CANNOT be trusted.

sad but true.Trump cannot be trusted.He is a flip flopper.You think he is fr the people and then he goes and kisses the ass of Israel.something EVERY president since LBJ all the way up to Obama has done. Until he does what out last REAL president JFK did,cut off aide to Israel,i trust him about as far as I can spit. Trump has deep ties to the zionists.He CANNOT be trusted.
Putin: Trump is not the only one to blame. It also has to do with the intense opposition in the country.

After all, he is being prevented from carrying out any of his election platforms and plans. In health care, in other spheres. The moment he makes a decision on migrants, a court immediately blocks it. This is happening all the time. So to say that he is the only source of this unpredictability – no, this depends on the entire US political system. Nevertheless, we will work with the partners that we have.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Forum List

Back