Trump on Twitter: "We Need A Merit Based Immigration System"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The Trumpenfuhrer has hit the nail on the head. This will surely enrage the Democrats and liberal media.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats want to shut down the Government over Amnesty for all and Border Security. The biggest loser will be our rapidly rebuilding Military, at a time we need it more than ever. We need a merit based system of immigration, and we need it now! No more dangerous Lottery.
8:07 AM · Jan 16, 2018

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats want to shut down the Government over Amnesty for all and Border Security. The biggest loser will be our rapidly rebuilding Military, at a time we need it more than ever. We need a merit based system of immigration, and we need it now! No more dangerous Lottery.
The military is way beyond good. We could literally take on the entire world....twice. Military spending needs to be cut.

If the applicant does not improve America, we don't need them. We have plenty of losers already.

• Banned
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The military is way beyond good. We could literally take on the entire world....twice. Military spending needs to be cut.

If the applicant does not improve America, we don't need them. We have plenty of losers already.
No, welfare for minorities should be cut and poured into the military and funding for the border Wall. That's the logical thing to do.

The Trumpenfuhrer has hit the nail on the head. This will surely enrage the Democrats and liberal media.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Okay, except the military spending has nothing to do with the immigration proposal and no one is proposing amnesty for all. For DACA, a pathway to citizenship YES. That is not ALL illegal immigrants.
Just cleaning up the factual errors.

Okay, except the military spending has nothing to do with the immigration proposal and no one is proposing amnesty for all. For DACA, a pathway to citizenship YES. That is not ALL illegal immigrants.
But, preventing more of these nation-less children should also be a part of the deal, right?

• Banned

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
No, the only pathway to citizenship for these illegals is deportation, just like this guy they deported on "I have a dream" day.

After 30 years in U.S., Michigan dad deported to Mexico

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
No, the only pathway to citizenship for these illegals is deportation, just like this guy they deported on "I have a dream" day.

When I was 10 I went where my parents took me.

• Banned

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Irrelevant! If you're illegal, you're illegal and should pay the consequences for it. No excuses and no sympathy, period!!!.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Irrelevant! If you're illegal, you're illegal and should pay the consequences for it. No excuses and no sympathy, period!!!.

No its not. As a child one does as told.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

No its not. As a child one does as told.
Irrelevant! DACA is unconstitutional. These dreamers need to go, just like that 30 year old yesterday. Stop being sympathetic to these illegals. They can be deported and then apply for naturalized citizenship the legal way, like other immigrants have done for years. Melania Trump or Arnold Schwarzenegger are examples.

Forum List

Back