Trump on Palestinians

You do realize that if you could get your head out of your Nazi ass you wouldn't post such stupid, stupid stuff.
My post IS FACT,No matter what you say..
The Liq leads the way
That is the Fact of the Day
From I King Liq.

You is a Dumb Ass........Stupid Prick
I'll give you 24 hours to sober up, and then try to make up for yet another antisemtic vomit session on the Internet. LOL

I feel sorry for anybody that has to deal with such an unstable person on a day to day basis.
Restrain yourself Roudy.......You can hate me all you like,but I don't drink much and am not Anti Semitic..........
Hah! And I have a used car to sell you.
Shame,just purchased a Land Rover Discovery
Piece of shit that breaks down a lot. Story of your life. LOL

"Jewish bankers" gee, now where have we heard this kind of talk?

If it talks like a nazi, acts like a Nazi, and even smells like an IslamoNazi....
Go to my post #94......you'll see for yourself......I did mention on the post that you Guys were not so Bright....I have been proven right yet again....as usual.....steve

You could not even prove that the sun came up this morning you are that stupid
Incredibly it is the Moon at the moment that is closest to the Earth Pheo,last time this happened was 70 years ago.....I saw it last night....it was incredibly BRIGHT,a Super Moon.....you know it was probably the same type of Moon that led the Kings and Sheperds to Baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!......I must admit I am BRIGHT...LOL

I rest my case as the scientists have proven that it was a comet that visits the Earth infrequently. Even illiterate muslims like yourself could tell the difference between a "star" and the Moon
Thanks Pheo for the CORRECTION
There we go, looks like you sobered up again. Ha ha ha.

Except it's just not true but you cling tightly to your Jooo conspiracy theories there, NaziBoy.
You dumb ass,can't answer the truth.....typical two bit Zionist...Tell me then WHAT DO ROTHCHILDS OWN ??????? I'm still waiting,your Silence IS DEAFENING Sayit

In fact, I was specific but perhaps you just don't understand English: your source's claim that the Rothchilds own the Reserve Bank of Australia is absolutely Nazi BS which you, of course, swallow whole. Your source - Independent Media Center - is an open forum where anyone can anonymously post anything without substantiation. I find it funny that you would reject out-of-hand anything written by someone named Horowitz as Zionist propaganda but accept without question anything you find at your favorite Nazi websites. Funny, but not surprising, NaziBoy.

Sieg Heil!
The list I gave is accurate......I will ask again....WHAT DO ROTHCHILDS OWN,apart from the US Reserve Bank,the Australian Reserve Bank,The Bank of England plus the other 120 odd other banks.....Maybe you could furnish us with a Web-Site details..........but you cannot

The list your source posted is lies and I already proved it. You can no more admit the truth about your bogus Nazi fabrications than you can about yourself but don't worry ... your goose-step is clearly audible here, NaziBoy.

Sieg Heil!
Cheap Repeditive One Liners will not help you ...Your deflection of questions deems you meaningless...Hoss should restrain you..... you have utterly no sense whatsoever...Your Zionism is a form of MENTAL RETARDATION.....A Monkey has a much Higher Intelligence than you STUPID....

Oh look he finally learned how to post a link! How many months did you have to attend adult night school for this?

"LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY"

Look, MBJ, we’re still here, posting stuff, 15 years later, Why ?

2 supposed Gov’ts – Terrorists:
(. . .who were elected by the Palestinian people, known for their violent infighting.....

.....and stealing from their mentor and chief, Arafat )

....and the other 1/2 -- wearing a western-style suit and tie…..

Refugee camps (teeming with terrorists)

Palestinian smuggling tunnels used to …..what else? smuggle weaponry (not really being used for HUMANITARIAN AID….i mean, knowing that part of their Government are terrorists, only they would dig underground tunnels miles-long so people can’t see the stuff they're funneling thru that smuggling tunnel. (Who are they kidding)?

Occupations and UN-occupations...

Peace offerings

Rejections of peace offerings

Millions of dollars given for humanitarian aid….

???? what.

Too bad Palestinians don’t have Abdullah the Palestinian Firemans' outlook on things. …. maybe more Palestinian men should become firemen instead of thinking of joining a terrorist group.

Terrorists. talk about "dimwits" .... - take a vacation....

Because we love it.

"LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY"

2 supposed Gov’ts – Terrorists:
(. . .who were elected by the Palestinian people, known for their violent infighting.....

.....and stealing from their mentor and chief, Arafat )

....and the other 1/2 -- wearing a western-style suit and tie…..

Refugee camps (teeming with terrorists)

Palestinian smuggling tunnels used to …..what else? smuggle weaponry (not really being used for HUMANITARIAN AID….i mean, knowing that part of their Government are terrorists, only they would dig underground tunnels miles-long so people can’t see the stuff they're funneling thru that smuggling tunnel. (Who are they kidding)?

Occupations and UN-occupations...

Peace offerings

Rejections of peace offerings

Millions of dollars given for humanitarian aid….

???? what.

Too bad Palestinians don’t have Abdullah the Palestinian Firemans' outlook on things. …. maybe more Palestinian men should become firemen instead of thinking of joining a terrorist group.

Terrorists. talk about "dimwits" .... - take a vacation....

Yes. What a mess the Pali's made of themselves. Just goes to prove Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Forum List

Back