Trump on Meghan - "nasty"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump says Meghan Markle is 'nasty'

Donald Trump has branded the Duchess of Sussex as “nasty” after hearing she made critical comments about him during his 2016 election campaign.

When she was working as an actress Meghan Markle described the US president as “misogynistic” and “divisive”.

She added that she would be tempted to move to Canada if he won the US presidential election.

Asked about her comments, Mr Trump told The Sun that he was not aware of comments.

But he said: "I didn't know that she was nasty."

Should make for an interesting visit as donny puts his foot in it again.As a republican I wouldnt shit on the Royal family but they have my sympathy on this one.

Markle is a b***h if she said Trump is divisive
if anyone is divisive, it's Obama
....Trump doesn't put his foot in it---he doesn't take shit from anyone----he doesn't try to please everyone to get votes
MAGA
fk her

When she was working as an actress Meghan Markle described the US president as “misogynistic” and “divisive”.

What Meghan doesn't seem to understand is that these aren't bugs but features.

And who, really, gives a rat's posterior on what "Meghan" has to say on anything?

Oh yeah, Trump does, and the little manikin can't but lash out - but that, too, is a feature, not a bug. All those little manikins who elected him and form his "base" to this very day can relate to that. "Deplorables". No truer word has ever been spoken.

Megan had the right to voice het opinion of Trump.

Equally important - Trump has every right to respond.

Only an utter fascist would try to portray the situation aa her having the right but Trump not.

Oh, who am I kidding .This is Tommy here...His being a complete fascist is a given.

And who, really, gives a rat's posterior on what "Meghan" has to say on anything?

Oh yeah, Trump does, and the little manikin can't but lash out - but that, too, is a feature, not a bug. All those little manikins who elected him and form his "base" to this very day can relate to that. "Deplorables". No truer word has ever been spoken.
His base already hates her because she is black.

Donald Trump has branded the Duchess of Sussex as “nasty” after hearing she made critical comments about him during his 2016 election campaign.

She added that she would be tempted to move to Canada if he won the US presidential election.

Asked about her comments, Mr Trump told The Sun that he was not aware of comments.

Should make for an interesting visit as donny puts his foot in it again.As a republican I wouldnt shit on the Royal family but they have my sympathy on this one.

Trump is the most Pro America President in 40 years. Meghan needs to deal with it for the next 6 years hopefully 8 years if we can tack on another 2 years to make up for lost time

His base already hates her because she is black.

How's the hijab fitting?

Who cares?

Standard story.

Some lefty piece of shit, says something negative about Trump, reporters ask him about it, he says something negative back, and the reporters ignore the initial negative statement from the liberal, and attack Trump for being "divisive".

NO one should fall for this shit. Why are you not holding the Royal Family to a higher standard? Should the future queen be badmouthing potential leaders of the Free World?

Forum List

Back