Trump on Hillary's job creation record

If he was creating those jobs here instead of in Mexico and China, I'd be more impressed.

If he was creating those jobs here instead of in Mexico and China, I'd be more impressed.
I know, right? He hires illegals here and the few American workers he does have he stiffs.

Then he tries to blame it on them. If it's their fault, then he didn't vett them before hiring them. Either way proves he's a terrible business man.

Six bankruptcies? WTF? Then there is all those hundreds of millions he owes to Russia, China and India among others because American banks think he's toxic.

I know, right? He hires illegals here and the few American workers he does have he stiffs.

Then he tries to blame it on them. If it's their fault, then he didn't vett them before hiring them. Either way proves he's a terrible business man.

Six bankruptcies? WTF? Then there is all those hundreds of millions he owes to Russia, China and India among others because American banks think he's toxic.
Too much hyperbole there for an agree from me. But he is certainly being hypocritical with his rant on the big bad companies hijacking American jobs to foreign countries when he is doing exactly the same thing! His supporters ignore it and say it just shows he's a good business man. So make up your mind already, guys--is outsourcing smart or evil? It can't be both.

I have created tens of thousands of jobs and will bring back great American prosperity. Hillary has only created jobs at the FBI and DOJ!

He's right.

Discuss.....

So Dottie

Are you saying that you support a Republican billionaire over a lifelong Democrat politician on job creation?
"lifelong democrat" like thats a badge of honor lol. She's bought-and-paid-for by the Establishment (status quo). Its well known who she works for AND IT AINT THE LITTLE GUY. Anyone who believes otherwise (you for example) is an useful idiot.

Forum List

Back