washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
he said he already believed in weather, me too. this article is from the huffington post, a red journal from the left.

Donald Trump On Climate Change: 'I Believe It Goes Up And It Goes Down'

And actually, we’ve had times where the weather wasn’t working out, so they changed it to extreme weather, and they have all different names, you know, so that it fits the bill. But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we’re doing to solve a problem that I don’t think in any major fashion exists. I mean, Obama thinks it’s the number one problem of the world today. And I think it’s very low on the list. So I am not a believer, and I will, unless somebody can prove something to me, I believe there’s weather. I believe there’s change, and I believe it goes up and it goes down, and it goes up again. And it changes depending on years and centuries, but I am not a believer, and we have much bigger problems.

couldn't have said it better myself. i don't want my candidate so easily wooed by political boondoggle. he's already saving money for us all. time for the liberals to get their heads out of the human CO2 clouds.

Last edited:
Don't worry the Donald has a full proof plan to handle "Climate Change"; he's going to send Carl Icahn to negotiate with the Sun and he's going to get Mexico to pay for the trip.:D

• Banned
Don't worry the Donald has a full proof plan to handle "Climate Change"; he's going to send Carl Icahn to negotiate with the Sun and he's going to get Mexico to pay for the trip.:D
i heard an MIT professor when asked about what's causing climate change, he said "The Sun". :)

even if it was just that one guy, that would mean there's no consensus, and that makes the liberal absolutely crazy.
and that makes for good politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back