Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Trump on Berlin: 'Attack on Humanity,' 'Got to be Stopped'
"All along, I’ve been proven to be right"
News
Paul Bois

trump_44.jpg

Speaking outside Mar-a-largo estate on Wednesday, President-elect Donald Trump decried the Berlin terrorist attack on a Christmas market as an "attack on humanity" that must be stopped at once.

After reporters baited Trump about his previous call to ban Muslim immigration into the United States, Trump simply replied, "You know my plans."

"All along, I’ve been proven to be right," he continued. "100% correct. What’s happening is disgraceful. What’s going on is terrible, terrible. In fact we have intelligence here right now but what’s going on is terrible. Terrible. Terrible.”

"It’s an attack on humanity. That’s what it is. An attack on humanity and it’s got to be stopped."

Following the attack on Tuesday, Trump also characterized it as an assault on Christians.

"All along, I’ve been proven to be right"
News
Paul Bois

trump_44.jpg

Speaking outside Mar-a-largo estate on Wednesday, President-elect Donald Trump decried the Berlin terrorist attack on a Christmas market as an "attack on humanity" that must be stopped at once.

After reporters baited Trump about his previous call to ban Muslim immigration into the United States, Trump simply replied, "You know my plans."

"All along, I’ve been proven to be right," he continued. "100% correct. What’s happening is disgraceful. What’s going on is terrible, terrible. In fact we have intelligence here right now but what’s going on is terrible. Terrible. Terrible.”

"It’s an attack on humanity. That’s what it is. An attack on humanity and it’s got to be stopped."

Following the attack on Tuesday, Trump also characterized it as an assault on Christians.

The regressives are meanwhile defaulting to their natural Islam apologist mode. Remember, Islam has nothing to do with terrorism... nothing. Radical Islamic extremism doesn't exist, because not all Muslims, doh!

Trump says:
"These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners."

So full of hot air, he has no fuckin idea what he's promising, let alone any plan to make it happen.
The reason they hate us is because we bomb them, we've killed many, many more Muslims than they have killed Christians, and he thinks killing more of them will solve the problem.
Laughable, if it wasn't so tragic!

I love the way Trump pretends to be paying close attention to the questioner by remaining absolutely motionless.

He wasn't prepared to answer those questions. His tell....when his right hand goes up and he joins his thumb and index finger as he makes his point. That's him riffing.

Trump says:
"These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners."

So full of hot air, he has no fuckin idea what he's promising, let alone any plan to make it happen.
The reason they hate us is because we bomb them, we've killed many, many more Muslims than they have killed Christians, and he thinks killing more of them will solve the problem.
I remember when the left/media was saying he could NEVER be president, rolmao...

Trump says:

I remember when the left/media was saying he could NEVER be president, rolmao...

Yup. So do I.
Who's laughing now??

We'll find out what his plans are after Jan. 20th.

Trump says:

You lie.

Forum List

Back