Trump On A Roll!: US Debt Decreases More Than $60 Billion Since Inauguration...

Oh i see, you can't acknowledge that it's a good thing. You're too obsessed with hatin on the dude. I hear ya.
You've got nothing......Same shit, different day, eh, DirtShute?

Nah, you just can't acknowledge that this is a good thing. You're so caught up in your petty hate. But this is a good thing for the country. So good on Trump. :thup:

You're just an empty vessel....I understand....

Carry on.....it was wrong of me to expect you to have given that any thought.....cruel, in fact.

So you hate Donald Trump. Wow. That's all you've expressed so far. You're not nearly as 'deep' as you think you are. You're actually pretty simple and predictable.
I'm not the one citing a high school drop out.....

just sayin'
Your avatar looks like a homosexual prostitute from 1970's. Is that what you did after you dropped out of high school like Drudge?

Nah, you just can't acknowledge that this is a good thing. You're so caught up in your petty hate. But this is a good thing for the country. So good on Trump. :thup:

Carry on.....it was wrong of me to expect you to have given that any thought.....cruel, in fact.

So you hate Donald Trump. Wow. That's all you've expressed so far. You're not nearly as 'deep' as you think you are. You're actually pretty simple and predictable.

just sayin'

So you hate Donald Trump. Wow, who cares? Reducing the Debt is still a good thing for the country. Good on Trump. :thup:
I never said anything about Trump, other than to ask you to explain what role you think he played in the fake news you are dutifully toting, Young Gunga.....

You've spent a long time now establishing that you have no idea about the things you are told to bleat...

You know what that makes you, right?

The only question left....

"Is your peristalsis conscious, or reflexive?"

Oh i see, you can't acknowledge that it's a good thing.
No, can't acknowledge that Tramp had anything to do with it.

Why not?

Because Trump had nothing to do with it.

Happened on his watch. He gets the credit. But regardless, reducing the Debt is a good thing. We should all celebrate it.

He gets credit from the brain dead who have no idea how it works. I guess that's why Trump loves the uneducated so much. They will believe any lie he tells them.

Country in a massive recession vs. country in a four year economic resurgence.

Trump should have cut it more.
Country in a recession? WTF?
Yeah.......They called it The Great Recession....

Began in November 2007, ended in June 2009......

Were you in a coma?
Ohhhh yes...that stuff the media made up. The real recession has been going on since NAFTA was signed by Bill Clinton. Places like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, we're all hard hit by the loss of their manufacturing base. Oh shit...Trump won those states.

Why not?

Happened on his watch. He gets the credit. But regardless, reducing the Debt is a good thing. We should all celebrate it.
So, I get it, 9/11 happened on Bush's watch, he gets the credit.

Why not?

He gets credit from the brain dead who have no idea how it works. I guess that's why Trump loves the uneducated so much. They will believe any lie he tells them.
Condescending , narcisistic, liberal. That's why you lose elections dummy.

Why not?

So, I get it, 9/11 happened on Bush's watch, he gets the credit.
That was wrong of you.

Why not?

If a Democrat was in there, they'd be acknowledging this as a good thing for the country. They're just being petty butthurt haters. I think it's actually kinda funny. Don't let em get you down.

Why not?

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls (PAYEMS)
(in 000's)

Feb. 2001 - 132,778

Feb. 2009 - 133,351

Feb. 2017 - 145,563

Mar. 2017 - 145,798

Total Net Gain since Feb. 2001 - 13,020

Gain between Feb. 2009 - Feb. 2017 - 12,212

Percentage of ALL net non-farm payroll gains since Feb. 2001 (16.125 years) occurring under the previous administration -

94%.

So, DirtShute.....can you name the POTUS to whom you would give credit for 94% of net non farm employment gains over the past 16.125 years?

If a Democrat was in there, they'd be acknowledging this as a good thing for the country. They're just being petty butthurt haters. I think it's actually kinda funny. Don't let em get you down.
We're about to test your fealty to that notion, DirtShute...

Exactly. They are easily manipulated so it's up to the rest of us to save the Republic.

just sayin'
Your avatar looks like a homosexual prostitute from 1970's. Is that what you did after you dropped out of high school like Drudge?
I'm not the one who had to be informed of THE GREAT RECESSION, pops......

Why not?
Because a High School Drop Out asserting it doesn't make it so....

Ya follah?

No, i don't. You're just expressing butthurt lunacy. But hey, go ahead and believe you're real smart. Whatever floats your boat. :lol:
If a high school drop out leads you, carry on.....

Exactly. They are easily manipulated so it's up to the rest of us to save the Republic.
Hey, Pops.....why don't you help Crusader pick up the pieces of his shattered skull?

Why not?

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls (PAYEMS)
(in 000's)

Feb. 2001 - 132,778

Feb. 2009 - 133,351

Feb. 2017 - 145,563

Mar. 2017 - 145,798

Total Net Gain since Feb. 2001 - 13,020

Gain between Feb. 2009 - Feb. 2017 - 12,212

Percentage of ALL net non-farm payroll gains since Feb. 2001 (16.125 years) occurring under the previous administration -

94%.

So, DirtShute.....can you name the POTUS to whom you would give credit for 94% of net non farm employment gains over the past 16.125 years?

Uh yeah, you've been boasting about being so dang smaaat. We get it. So I would think you would know by now that Barack Obama isn't the President. Donald Trump is the current US President. Deal with it kid.

Forum List

Back