Trump On A Roll!: US Debt Decreases More Than $60 Billion Since Inauguration...

Country in a massive recession vs. country in a four year economic resurgence.

Trump should have cut it more.
How much did your Obama cut the debt during this imaginary "four year economic resurgence "

I understand that you are a cretin, but this is a matter of "timing"...you see this happen occasionally...you can expect to see the gross debt rise in the nabe of 800 billion to 1 trillion by the end of the year...
Odd timing.

Obama had a booming economy and never added less that a Trillion in new debt every year. Trumps there 8 weeks and the debt decreases

Sucks to be a Progressive

More great news for America. Not so great news for Democrat Trump-Haters.

Amazing: US Debt Decreased by More Than $60 Billion Since Trump Inauguration

On January 20th, the day of the Trump Inauguration, the US Debt stood at $19,947 billion. On March 8th, more than a month later, the US Debt load stood at $19,879 billion. Trump has cut the US Debt burden by $68 billion and 0.3% in since his inauguration!

By comparison, under President Obama, the US Debt burden increased by more than $320 billion after his inauguration through March 8th 2009. Obama increased the US Debt by 3.1% during this time period and signed the trillion dollar ‘Stimulus’ bill which is widely considered a colossal failure and waste of US tax dollars as well. The failed ‘Stimulus’ did not kick in till later in Obama’s first year leading to Obama’s first year deficit of $1.4 trillion. Overall Obama doubled the US Debt during his Presidency and set records for highest deficits and the largest debt increase by any President ever...

More:
Amazing: US Debt Decreased by More Than $60 Billion Since Trump Inauguration
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
the trillion dollar ‘Stimulus’ bill which is widely considered a colossal failure and waste of US tax dollars as well.

by whom?

Let’s start with Obama’s stimulus. The standard Republican talking point is that it failed, meaning it didn’t reduce unemployment. Yet in a survey of leading economists conducted by the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, 92 percent agreed that the stimulus succeeded in reducing the jobless rate. On the harder question of whether the benefit exceeded the cost, more than half thought it did, one in three was uncertain, and fewer than one in six disagreed.

The U.S. Economic Policy Debate Is a Sham

The real economy also responded to the massive stimulus but remained heavily dependent on it. In the United States, growth during the second half of 2009 probably averaged about 3 percent. Absent temporary fiscal stimulus and inventory rebuilding, which taken together added about 4 percentage points to U.S. growth, the economy would have contracted at about a 1 percent annual rate during the second half of 2009.

The Year Ahead

These are the opinions of ECONOMISTS.....what does Hoft do for a living? Shears sheep from the looks of it..

The failed ‘Stimulus’ did not kick in till later

This is why Hoft is a fucking imbecile....if it "failed" then what "kicked in"?

in Obama’s first year leading to Obama’s first year deficit of $1.4 trillion.

Please pass the word to all your fellow morons...FY2009 began Oct 1, 2008.....DO YOU THINK YOU PEOPLE CAN REMEMBER THIS?

Overall Obama doubled the US Debt during his Presidency
Uh....no.....the Debt doubled, but the vast bulk of that increase is the Legacy of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux....It is something economists call "Structural Deficit"...They wouldn't have had reason to cover it in your Home Ec courses...

and set records for highest deficits
No....the highest deficit was that of FY 2009.....do you remember what you were told a few seconds ago about who submitted the WH budget proposal for FY 2009?

and the largest debt increase by any President ever...

EVERY president establishes that record.......nominally....

on a RELATIVE basis, Reagan's TRIPLING remains the outlier....

So it's a good thing that Trump has reduced the Debt by $60 Billion, right? Just trying to clarify where you stand on this.
that Trump has reduced

Explain how he did anything of the sort.....If you can't, we will have to look for some other reason why it happened...

Oh i see, you can't acknowledge that it's a good thing. You're too obsessed with hatin on the dude. I hear ya.
You've got nothing......Same shit, different day, eh, DirtShute?

Nah, you just can't acknowledge that this is a good thing. You're so caught up in your petty hate. But this is a good thing for the country. So good on Trump. :thup:

How much did your Obama cut the debt during this imaginary "four year economic resurgence "

I understand that you are a cretin, but this is a matter of "timing"...you see this happen occasionally...you can expect to see the gross debt rise in the nabe of 800 billion to 1 trillion by the end of the year...
Odd timing.

Obama had a booming economy and never added less that a Trillion in new debt every year. Trumps there 8 weeks and the debt decreases

The Daily History of the Debt Results

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

12/31/2014

01/02/2015

You're a fucking idiot...

the trillion dollar ‘Stimulus’ bill which is widely considered a colossal failure and waste of US tax dollars as well.

by whom?

Let’s start with Obama’s stimulus. The standard Republican talking point is that it failed, meaning it didn’t reduce unemployment. Yet in a survey of leading economists conducted by the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, 92 percent agreed that the stimulus succeeded in reducing the jobless rate. On the harder question of whether the benefit exceeded the cost, more than half thought it did, one in three was uncertain, and fewer than one in six disagreed.

The real economy also responded to the massive stimulus but remained heavily dependent on it. In the United States, growth during the second half of 2009 probably averaged about 3 percent. Absent temporary fiscal stimulus and inventory rebuilding, which taken together added about 4 percentage points to U.S. growth, the economy would have contracted at about a 1 percent annual rate during the second half of 2009.

The Year Ahead

These are the opinions of ECONOMISTS.....what does Hoft do for a living? Shears sheep from the looks of it..

Please pass the word to all your fellow morons...FY2009 began Oct 1, 2008.....DO YOU THINK YOU PEOPLE CAN REMEMBER THIS?

Uh....no.....the Debt doubled, but the vast bulk of that increase is the Legacy of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux....It is something economists call "Structural Deficit"...They wouldn't have had reason to cover it in your Home Ec courses...

No....the highest deficit was that of FY 2009.....do you remember what you were told a few seconds ago about who submitted the WH budget proposal for FY 2009?

So it's a good thing that Trump has reduced the Debt by $60 Billion, right? Just trying to clarify where you stand on this.
that Trump has reduced

Explain how he did anything of the sort.....If you can't, we will have to look for some other reason why it happened...

Oh i see, you can't acknowledge that it's a good thing. You're too obsessed with hatin on the dude. I hear ya.

Nah, you just can't acknowledge that this is a good thing. You're so caught up in your petty hate. But this is a good thing for the country. So good on Trump. :thup:

You're just an empty vessel....I understand....

Carry on.....it was wrong of me to expect you to have given that any thought.....cruel, in fact.

Odd timing.

The Daily History of the Debt Results

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

12/31/2014

01/02/2015

You're a fucking idiot...

So reducing the Debt is a good thing, right? You're confusing everyone now. We get that you have an irrational hatred of Donald Trump, but surely you would have to admit reducing the Debt is a good thing, no?

by whom?

The Year Ahead

that Trump has reduced

Reduction in debt is a great thing. Obama's work is paying off. The results of Trump's actions will be seen in a severall months. That's the way it works. Immediate results just don't happen.

that Trump has reduced

Carry on.....it was wrong of me to expect you to have given that any thought.....cruel, in fact.

So you hate Donald Trump. Wow. That's all you've expressed so far. You're not nearly as 'deep' as you think you are. You're actually pretty simple and predictable.

So typical of Trumpery, taking credit for the Obama budget and blames Obama for Bush's budget. Tramp hasn't even submitted a budget yet.

So typical of Trumpery, taking credit for the Obama budget and blames Obama for Bush's budget. Tramp hasn't even submitted a budget yet.

Aw, such butthurt. Imagine Trump in there for 8yrs. Y'all loony haters will be completely flucked. :laugh:

that Trump has reduced

So you hate Donald Trump. Wow. That's all you've expressed so far. You're not nearly as 'deep' as you think you are. You're actually pretty simple and predictable.
I'm not the one citing a high school drop out.....

just sayin'

I'm not the one citing a high school drop out.....

just sayin'

So you hate Donald Trump. Wow, who cares? Reducing the Debt is still a good thing for the country. Good on Trump. :thup:

Forum List

Back