Trump on 911

6124646952_69b11e47c8_b.jpg

"The five Israeli nationals were arrested at 3:56 p.m. After their arrests, two FBI special agents interviewed East Rutherford New Jersey Police Officer Scott DeCarlo about the arrests. DeCarlo and several other officers were 'assigned to a traffic detail, diverting traffic from Route 3 East to Route 120 North and Route 3 West.'

"In his preliminary report, Officer Scott DeCarlo 'observed a van traveling quite slower than the rest of traffic east towards me on the service road…I immediately informed Sgt. Rivelli (The OIC at the scene) of the possibility of a match on the vehicle. As this officer approached the vehicle I did not observe a front license plate. I went to the rear of the vehicle and observed the license plate (NJ JRJ13Y). I felt that the only letter difference in the plate could have been a mistake and requested a confirmation. The return transmission revealed the plate on the van matched the broadcast. So at this time I returned to the driver door and requested the driver to stop the vehicle and exit. The driver did not immediately exit the vehicle and was asked several more times but he appeared to be fumbling with a black leather fanny pouch type of bag. This officer then physically removed him. Sgt. Rivelli removed the passenger and one other passenger from the passenger side of the van and with minor assistance from officer in training T. Yannacone. The other two occupants were removed, placed on the grass off to the shoulder and this officer read all five individuals their Miranda rights. The van was secured and headquarters was requested to immediately notify the County Bomb Squad and FBI of the situation. All occupants were transported to the state police facilities inside the Meadowlands Sports Complex by State Troopers to await the arrival of the FBI.'”
9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'

Thousands and thousands of muslims DID celebrate----in New York and New Jersey-----I do not remember much conversation--
just yelling and handing out cookies and dancing with two fingers raised in the V for victory sign.------Atlantic ave, Brooklyn, Queens NY, Paterson, NJ Jersey City NJ---
(the sites with which I am familiar)

Do you remember Five Dancing Jews?
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.
(1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness. (3)"

If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?

Could you cite your source of information detailing what their footage caught? Also, does your source detail when, exactly, they set up their cameras? Furthermore, you seem to be fixated on the idea that their primary purpose was to record aircraft crashing into the towers. What if their primary motive wasn't to record said crashes, which many believe were just the pretexts for the collapses, and instead wanted to document the collapses themselves? There is also evidence that some Israeli "art students" were in the Twin Towers setting up fuses:
World Trade Center’s Infamous 91st-Floor Israeli ‘Art Student’ Project

Many Israeli "art students" were actually spies, as documented here:
The 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside The WTC Towers Camping With Construction Passes

Why would I?

Your question included a claim, which I will highlight in bold: "If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?"

I wanted to see if you actually had any evidence to support your claim that "they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower". It seems you don't.

It wasn't my claim that they were video taping.

True, that claim was made by actual eye witnesses. I just found a very long article on the infamous five israelis from 21st Century Wire, based on newly declassified information:
9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'

But given the only known video of the first plane flying into the north tower was the one caught by chance by the Naudets filming a documentary .... claiming some folks were had setup video cameras in advance of the attack begs the question -- if that's true, where's the video of the first plane flying into the north tower?

I don't know what was recorded on the videotape, and the declassified information doesn't mention what was recorded either, only that that information was included in the original FBI report:
Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Newark FBI agents also wrote about what was not found, “Oddly, equipment typically used in a moving company’s daily duties was not found, including work gloves, blankets, straps, ropes, boxes, dollies, rollers, ect. Also not found was the video camera that [ – ] observed at least one of the males using to film the explosion at WTC.” When Newark’s Criminal Division interviewed the detainees about what might have been on the missing video camera, “it was determined that several of the detainees had, by their own admission, [ – ].” Lied? Though four of the five Israeli nationals were given polygraph tests, only two of them were given polygraph tests specifically related to the alleged video camera that was used to film “the WTC explosions.”

Two FBI special agents from Newark conducted a “follow-up investigation” on September 20th, 2001. The two agents “conducted the review in an attempt to locate the green lighter shown in one of the photographs, locate evidence of a video camera and to determine the accuracy of the time/date LCD readout on the Canon EOS 2000 camera. After completing the search of the van and its contents, both agents were unable to locate the lighter or video camera and any evidence of a video camera.”

An FBI laboratory file points out that a TDK-160 VHS video tape (K1966) was received on October 1st, 2001, adding that “the results of the video tape examination are included in this report.”...

A videotape and several still photographs “were sent to Laboratory Examiner [ – ] (Explosives Unit).

Final Thoughts

As for the alleged video camera, FBI files indicate that only three people claim to have seen a video camera in the hands of the five Israeli detainees. Authorities also seized a TDK VHS tape, which could have been related to the alleged video camera. For some reason, the video tape was sent to an FBI laboratory examiner from the “Explosives Unit.” However, it’s possible that the VHS tape was not related to the alleged video camera. Regardless, the woman known as “T-1” never backed down from her belief that she saw a video camera in the hands of one of the three Israelis. If she was not mistaken, then the video camera must have been given to someone somewhere between Doric Towers, State Liberty Park and the White Glove Movers location.**

Source: 9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'
So there was no camera. Thanks for explaining why they didn't capture the first plane hit the tower on video.

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.
(1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness. (3)"

If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?

Could you cite your source of information detailing what their footage caught? Also, does your source detail when, exactly, they set up their cameras? Furthermore, you seem to be fixated on the idea that their primary purpose was to record aircraft crashing into the towers. What if their primary motive wasn't to record said crashes, which many believe were just the pretexts for the collapses, and instead wanted to document the collapses themselves? There is also evidence that some Israeli "art students" were in the Twin Towers setting up fuses:

The 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside The WTC Towers Camping With Construction Passes

Why would I?

Your question included a claim, which I will highlight in bold: "If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?"

I wanted to see if you actually had any evidence to support your claim that "they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower". It seems you don't.

True, that claim was made by actual eye witnesses. I just found a very long article on the infamous five israelis from 21st Century Wire, based on newly declassified information:

But given the only known video of the first plane flying into the north tower was the one caught by chance by the Naudets filming a documentary .... claiming some folks were had setup video cameras in advance of the attack begs the question -- if that's true, where's the video of the first plane flying into the north tower?

I don't know what was recorded on the videotape, and the declassified information doesn't mention what was recorded either, only that that information was included in the original FBI report:
Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Newark FBI agents also wrote about what was not found, “Oddly, equipment typically used in a moving company’s daily duties was not found, including work gloves, blankets, straps, ropes, boxes, dollies, rollers, ect. Also not found was the video camera that [ – ] observed at least one of the males using to film the explosion at WTC.” When Newark’s Criminal Division interviewed the detainees about what might have been on the missing video camera, “it was determined that several of the detainees had, by their own admission, [ – ].” Lied? Though four of the five Israeli nationals were given polygraph tests, only two of them were given polygraph tests specifically related to the alleged video camera that was used to film “the WTC explosions.”

Two FBI special agents from Newark conducted a “follow-up investigation” on September 20th, 2001. The two agents “conducted the review in an attempt to locate the green lighter shown in one of the photographs, locate evidence of a video camera and to determine the accuracy of the time/date LCD readout on the Canon EOS 2000 camera. After completing the search of the van and its contents, both agents were unable to locate the lighter or video camera and any evidence of a video camera.”

An FBI laboratory file points out that a TDK-160 VHS video tape (K1966) was received on October 1st, 2001, adding that “the results of the video tape examination are included in this report.”...

A videotape and several still photographs “were sent to Laboratory Examiner [ – ] (Explosives Unit).

Final Thoughts

As for the alleged video camera, FBI files indicate that only three people claim to have seen a video camera in the hands of the five Israeli detainees. Authorities also seized a TDK VHS tape, which could have been related to the alleged video camera. For some reason, the video tape was sent to an FBI laboratory examiner from the “Explosives Unit.” However, it’s possible that the VHS tape was not related to the alleged video camera. Regardless, the woman known as “T-1” never backed down from her belief that she saw a video camera in the hands of one of the three Israelis. If she was not mistaken, then the video camera must have been given to someone somewhere between Doric Towers, State Liberty Park and the White Glove Movers location.**

Source: 9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'
So there was no camera. Thanks for explaining why they didn't capture the first plane hit the tower on video.

gee----for MOSSAD OPERATIVES----the five Israelis were damned incompetent -----they were sent to the USA to do videos of the festivities of the 9-11-01 Islamic holiday and
they MISSED the main event. Even more evidence of the wreck which is mossad----they sent operatives to the USA without papers---------SHEEEEESH ----no yankee- KNOW-HOW

(1)

Why would I?

Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Final Thoughts

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Why would I?

Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Final Thoughts

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Because I read his post which included a section of what was not found in the van, "Also not found was the video camera..."

"Donald Trump made a pretty penny off a program to help small businesses hurt by 9/11, one of many times where The Donald took advantage of government programs to save or make money off the taxpayer.

Donald Trump used 9/11 funds program to net $150G payday

"The self-proclaimed billionaire, who has so far refused to release his tax returns, was one of many wealthy individuals and businesses who used a loophole in a program intended to help smaller companies in lower Manhattan recover after the Sept. 11 tragedy.

"Trump got $150,000 for his swanky property at 40 Wall Street because the Empire State Development Corporation, run by the state, didn't enforce federal guidelines on what defines a small business.

"Instead, the state used much looser rules that let The Donald and others including Morgan Stanley and Bank of China take money that was earmarked by Congress to help small business owners in the neighborhood recover after the tragic attacks, a 2006 Daily News expose found."

(1)

Why would I?

Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Final Thoughts

Dayam!
Why am I not surprised that one such as you would be passing along 9/11 CTBS ("The Joooo did it!") on another thread? Note that nowhere does the witness claim that the Joooos had set up their camera before the attack nor does she claim they were dancing:

From: ABCNEWS.com : Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?
Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers. She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

In fact, when interviewed by ABC (20/20 - June 21, 2002) Maria said she had been watching the attack through binoculars when she saw the van park:
"Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie."

So according to the eyewitness, the van didn't even park until after the first plane hit the Towers which

Very good work SAYIT :). Thanks for finding that text, as well as the link.

, once again raises the question: why must you and the 9/11 CT Movement always lie?

What is it you think I lied about -.-?

(1)

Why would I?

Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Final Thoughts

So there was no camera.

Apparently not in the van. Did you actually read the last bit of text in that quote above? Just in case you missed it:
**As for the alleged video camera, FBI files indicate that only three people claim to have seen a video camera in the hands of the five Israeli detainees. Authorities also seized a TDK VHS tape, which could have been related to the alleged video camera. For some reason, the video tape was sent to an FBI laboratory examiner from the “Explosives Unit.” However, it’s possible that the VHS tape was not related to the alleged video camera. Regardless, the woman known as “T-1” never backed down from her belief that she saw a video camera in the hands of one of the three Israelis. If she was not mistaken, then the video camera must have been given to someone somewhere between Doric Towers, State Liberty Park and the White Glove Movers location.**

Thanks for explaining why they didn't capture the first plane hit the tower on video.

Actually, SAYIT is the one who found the article where Maria stated that she only saw the van pull up -after- the first tower was hit.

You know who else predicted it in even more detail?

The Presidential Daily Brief, August 6 2001.

The actual August 6th brief....or the imaginary one that truther's invent that says whatever they need it to say to shore up the weaknesses in their arguments? As they aren't the same thing.

Why would I?

Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Final Thoughts

So there was no camera.

Apparently not in the van. Did you actually read the last bit of text in that quote above? Just in case you missed it:
**As for the alleged video camera, FBI files indicate that only three people claim to have seen a video camera in the hands of the five Israeli detainees. Authorities also seized a TDK VHS tape, which could have been related to the alleged video camera. For some reason, the video tape was sent to an FBI laboratory examiner from the “Explosives Unit.” However, it’s possible that the VHS tape was not related to the alleged video camera. Regardless, the woman known as “T-1” never backed down from her belief that she saw a video camera in the hands of one of the three Israelis. If she was not mistaken, then the video camera must have been given to someone somewhere between Doric Towers, State Liberty Park and the White Glove Movers location.**

Thanks for explaining why they didn't capture the first plane hit the tower on video.

Actually, SAYIT is the one who found the article where Maria stated that she only saw the van pull up -after- the first tower was hit.
I saw it. I'm interested in facts, not peoples' opinions.

Why would I?

Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Final Thoughts

Dayam!
Why am I not surprised that one such as you would be passing along 9/11 CTBS ("The Joooo did it!") on another thread? Note that nowhere does the witness claim that the Joooos had set up their camera before the attack nor does she claim they were dancing:

From: ABCNEWS.com : Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?
Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers. She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

In fact, when interviewed by ABC (20/20 - June 21, 2002) Maria said she had been watching the attack through binoculars when she saw the van park:
"Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie."

So according to the eyewitness, the van didn't even park until after the first plane hit the Towers which

Very good work SAYIT :). Thanks for finding that text, as well as the link.

, once again raises the question: why must you and the 9/11 CT Movement always lie?

What is it you think I lied about -.-?

It took all of 10 seconds to find the truth and if you had any interest in it, you'd have found it (I suspect you have) without my help.

The fact is, like so many others here I have provided the truth to you and so many of your 9/11 CT comrades over the past 10 years and like so many of them you have simply rejected it because it doesn't conform to your preconceived notions.

From February, 2016
Trump-911-Anti-Media.jpg

"At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who 'really' committed the 9/11 attacks.

"Trump says if he is elected: 'you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.'

"'It wasn't the Iraqis,' he explained. 'You may find it's the Saudis.'

"'They have papers in there that are very secret,' he also said, referencing the 28 still-classified pages of the 9/11 commission report.'But you will find out.'"
Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"
"DONALD TRUMP: We went after Iraq, they did not knock down the World Trade Center. It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.

"But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.

"But when I look at a guy like Lindsey Graham, you’ll end up being over in that war forever, you’ll start World War Three."

Forum List

Back