Trump officials embarrassed by Putin show

America First has turned in to....Blame America First
I was thinking about that this morning. There was no way to tie yesterday's statements by Trump to "America First." That's for sure.

Avoiding a needless Cold War, is certainly putting American interests FIRST.
We didn't start it, but ignoring attacks by a foreign power is not how to "avoid" any war. That is simply called "losing."

Actually, we did start it. After the Cold War, when Russia was no longer a threat to US, we resumed fucking with them and their borders, in Georgia and the Ukraine and the Balkans.

That was fucking stupid of US.
WE fucked with THEM over their BORDERS?
I never knew you were a Russian.

That ass supports the fact that a women is in prison for using a racial slur.

Sad day to be a Trump supporter

I am very glad that he resisted pressure from you people for a new Cold War.

You are pushing a new COld War, for domestic political advantage.

You are vile beyond measure.

President Trump turned out to be everything we said he would be

His foreign policy disasters over the last few weeks have shown what happens when you put an uninformed lightweight in charge of the country

And his domestic policies have been likewise disasters – such as the tax scam and taking children from their immigrant parents.

Trump is a witless amateur: incompetent, unprepared, and unfit to be president.

YOu claim that his policies have been disasters but offer nothing to support that.

You didnt' like the Tax Cuts. Well, that doesn't mean shit.

YOu don't like enforcing immigration laws? Well, THAT doesn't mean shit either.

View attachment 205442

trump voters must be proud....they elected a putin puppet
Who knew trumpanzees were so much into being submissive bottoms.

You are vile beyond measure. You fucktard.
I think it is vile to throw our intelligence community under the bus.

By the act of taking sides in a partisan political battle, they opened themselves up to be "thrown under the bus".

They want to be treated like selfless servants of the People? Then they need to fucking act like it.

View attachment 205442

No, WE are not pushing a new Cold War. Russia is. Of course, if Trump simply allows them to steal our shit and interfere in our elections and government, there won't be a war. Russia will simply be the winner.

What do you think would have happened if Trump had harshly criticized Putin in this meeting, with a bunch of unproven and minor accusations?
Unproven and minor?

Wow.

D'uh, yes.

Online actions, by their very nature, don't leave a lot of hard evidence, D'uh, and some leaked emails and a few trolls are not important.

NOt like what happened back in the 40s and 50s that lead to the First Cold War. If you told the people of that time about these provocations, they would laugh in your face.

Trump got a dressing down by his Security Advisors when he got back from Helsinki.

Like a chastised child he made up a lame excuse of what he meant to say

When you say stupid shit like that, you make yourself look like a stupid shit.

Not wanting a Cold War, because of MAYBE a few leaks and a few trolls, is not stupid. It is the opposite of stupid.

you warmongering fool.
Where are you folks coming up with WAR?
You say we exaggerate.

Hillary ran on a policy of a no fly zone over Syria. That would have required ordering US pilots to fire on Russia planes.

NOthing like that has happened since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Wake up. That's is how a Cold War turns HOT.

America First has turned in to....Blame America First
I was thinking about that this morning. There was no way to tie yesterday's statements by Trump to "America First." That's for sure.

Avoiding a needless Cold War, is certainly putting American interests FIRST.
We didn't start it, but ignoring attacks by a foreign power is not how to "avoid" any war. That is simply called "losing."

Actually, we did start it. After the Cold War, when Russia was no longer a threat to US, we resumed fucking with them and their borders, in Georgia and the Ukraine and the Balkans.

That was fucking stupid of US.
WE fucked with THEM over their BORDERS?
I never knew you were a Russian.

How would you feel is Puerto Rico, Maine and Canada joined the Warsaw Pact?

That is what we did to Russia, and THAT is a provocation vastly larger than a few leaked emails and trolls.

That was an insanely stupid policy. Correction. It IS an insanely stupid policy.

We are treaty bound to fight a World War, if Russia attacks ESTONIA.

800px-EU-Estonia.svg.png

View attachment 205442

By the act of taking sides in a partisan political battle, they opened themselves up to be "thrown under the bus".

They want to be treated like selfless servants of the People? Then they need to fucking act like it.
In other words they need to suck up to Trump and support his lies.

View attachment 205442

No, WE are not pushing a new Cold War. Russia is. Of course, if Trump simply allows them to steal our shit and interfere in our elections and government, there won't be a war. Russia will simply be the winner.
Trumpanzees are waving the paper going "Peace In Our Time" as they roll over and show their bellies to Putin.

The danger now is not one of appeasement leading to war, but of needless entanglements leading to war.

You are a moron and an asshole.
Dear me....so upset that we are adversely reacting to the fake president and his trumpanzees wanting to surrender to Putin.

View attachment 205442

In other words they need to suck up to Trump and support his lies.

A piece of helpful advice.

When talking to someone you completely disagree with, and you find yourself starting a sentence with "in other words",

stop right there. THe odds that you are NOT mis-characterizing what they are saying is effectively zero.

My point stands. Would you like to actually address what I said, instead of offering up a lame ass strawman?

Trumpanzees are waving the paper going "Peace In Our Time" as they roll over and show their bellies to Putin.

The danger now is not one of appeasement leading to war, but of needless entanglements leading to war.

You are a moron and an asshole.
Dear me....so upset that we are adversely reacting to the fake president and his trumpanzees wanting to surrender to Putin.

Err, you call me and mine "Trumpanzees" and are now acting as though my insulting you back, is a sign of, not me responding to your being an asshole, appropriately, but evidence that you are right in your political position.

You are so full of shit, that I think you are bigger on the inside than on the outside. By a factor of about 20 magnitudes.

Hard time to be a Trump supporter

You must completely surrender your values

What the fuck are you talking about?

Anti-Russian was never a conservative value. Are you really that dim?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY PUSHING FOR A NEW COLD WAR?!

I knew that you were completely consumed by your partisan hate, but even still I am shocked by how vile you have become.

YOu disgust me.

Trump told CBS News he holds Putin personally responsible for Russian activity in the U.S. election "because he’s in charge of the country, just like I consider myself to be responsible for things that happen in this country."

As if he didn't caterwaul, "It's the Democrats' fault," while enacting his idiotic policy of separating families in order to terrorize them.

The administration is nowhere near as embarrassed as it should be.

I knew that you were completely consumed by your partisan hate, but even still I am shocked by how vile you have become.

YOu disgust me.

Conservatives built their brand opposing the Russians
Now they defend the evil empire

Like a true Trumpite........you blame America for the state of relations with Russia

YOu disgust me.

Like a true Trumpite........you blame America for the state of relations with Russia

My God, you are utterly and completely ignorant of history.

And we did bungle the Post Cold War situation. Interfering in the Georgia crisis was utterly insane, as was NATO expansion.

YOu disgust me.

And we did bungle the Post Cold War situation. Interfering in the Georgia crisis was utterly insane, as was NATO expansion.

So you support Trump siding with Putin/KGB over our own intelligence?

Did you believe his lie afterwards?

YOu disgust me.

NOt so fast, moron.

Explain your claim that conservatives "built their brand on opposing the Russians".

WTF, do you base that insane idiocy on?

Then we can move on to your support of US interference in Georgia, and NATO expansion.

YOu disgust me.

I think correll will decide your question was intended to be rhetorical.

YOu disgust me.

I think correll will decide your question was intended to be rhetorical.

I will be happy to discuss that question, but after he addresses his revealed complete ignorance of history and the Post Cold War situation.

There ya go, rightwinger! After you offer a disquisition on the History of Western Civilization, correll will somehow find it in him to say whether or not he believes President Hush Money.

Step up! I'd say 2 or 3 weeks ought to do it.

Edit - Frankly, how can he be expected to answer a question about believing Trump when he doesn't know the entirety of your knowledge? The two are inextricable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back