Trump official is suing Politico

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Good luck to him, but my guess is that it gets tossed. Proving that Politico acted with malicious intent will be a high bar to overcome.

Excerpts:

Defendants intentionally employed a scheme or artifice to defame Kash with the intent to undermine the President’s confidence in Kash and to further Schiff’s impeachment inquisition. Defendants acted in concert with Schiff to accomplish an unlawful purpose through unlawful means, without regard for Kash’s rights and interests.

Defendants abandoned all journalistic integrity and violated their own code of ethics in order to further the conspiracy with Schiff. Defendants did not seek truth; report truth; minimize harm; act independently; and they most certainly were not transparent.

Lawsuit: Schiff Leaked Info to Politico to Further Impeachment Inquiry

Good luck to him, but my guess is that it gets tossed. Proving that Politico acted with malicious intent will be a high bar to overcome.

Excerpts:

Defendants intentionally employed a scheme or artifice to defame Kash with the intent to undermine the President’s confidence in Kash and to further Schiff’s impeachment inquisition. Defendants acted in concert with Schiff to accomplish an unlawful purpose through unlawful means, without regard for Kash’s rights and interests.

Defendants abandoned all journalistic integrity and violated their own code of ethics in order to further the conspiracy with Schiff. Defendants did not seek truth; report truth; minimize harm; act independently; and they most certainly were not transparent.

Lawsuit: Schiff Leaked Info to Politico to Further Impeachment Inquiry

That's the way to squash them: Start suing the fuckers in a court of law. It makes me happy that the left is losing more and more every day. Soon there won't be anything left of them. Their entire sick ideology will have all but withered up and died. They'll just sit in their cold, dark houses fuming and moaning how this mighty President destroyed their corrupt and perverted vision of what this country should be.

then i guess i have reason to start reading Politico.....

http://www.ephemera-inc.com/v/vspfiles/photos/6011-2T.jpg

oh gee, look, they don't like Trump

images

~S~

• Banned
It makes me happy that the left is losing more and more every day.

The media giants that back these various advocacy groups such as CNN, NYT, WaPo, etc. have seemingly endless money devoted to spreading their propaganda. CNN's ratings, for instance, are in the garbage but AT&T doesn't care because they use CNN to spread leftist ideology. They didn't buy these media outlets because they thought there were good financial investments.

It makes me happy that the left is losing more and more every day.

The media giants that back these various advocacy groups such as CNN, NYT, WaPo, etc. have seemingly endless money devoted to spreading their propaganda. CNN's ratings, for instance, are in the garbage but AT&T doesn't care because they use CNN to spread leftist ideology. They didn't buy these media outlets because they thought there were good financial investments.

How unspeakably naïve you have to be to pretend to think that's how the world works.

SMFH

Forum List

Back