Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?
Job growth has continued at the same exact rate as it did for the seven years before trump. If trump is so great, shouldn’t that rate have inclined more than it did under Obama?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

Sounds like you're saying that Trump is as good for the economy as Obama was. If they what you're saying?
Not quite. The difference between them is that Obama inherited a crap economy and turned it around; whereas Trump inherited a good economy and kept it going.

How long past the date you were certain he was going to crash the economy has he not only NOT crashed it but has kept it going well?
I have no idea how long he can keep it going and I’ve never set such a date. What I have said is, based on the history of Republican presidents, I have no doubt he will bring us a recession.

DJIA was 18,332 on election day. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. 'Nuff said.

The DJI was 24,824 on 2 Jan 1018. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. That ain't great.

It is a damn good thing I didn't begin my career Jan 2 and retire yesterday isn't it? If that is your investment horizon let me suggest a savings account at Chase bank. And leave the adults to their business.

The DJI was 24,824 on 2 Jan 1018. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. That ain't great.

It is a damn good thing I didn't begin my career Jan 2 and retire yesterday isn't it? If that is your investment horizon let me suggest a savings account at Chase bank. And leave the adults to their business.

I said the markets have been stagnant since the beginning of the year, you disagreed. I proved you wrong...yet again.

Only a Trump worshiper would be happy about such a return over 6 months.

Pretty obvious the dumb shit doesn't understand the stock market.

He's admitted to not understand the stock market. It's why he deals in Real Estate.

The economy is doing well under Trump, so he should get some credit for it.

There's a whole bunch of other reasons why Trump is so unpopular with everyone except his worshippers.

Trump popularity.png

He's admitted to not understand the stock market. It's why he deals in Real Estate.
I doubt if he could qualify to buy a house.

Forum List

Back