Trump not the first US President using dirty words

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
  • Though I am certain liberals have no problem when one of their own use them
  • Abraham Lincoln: "There is nothing to make an Englishman shit quicker than the sight of General George Washington."
  • Barack Obama: “Obama really drew the ire of the pious, calling opponent Mitt Romney a ‘bullshitter.’ Sometimes the dirty word is the most precise.”
  • Joe Biden: "This is a big f**king deal."
  • Dick Cheney: “Cheney reportedly told Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy to ‘go f**k [himself]’”
  • George W. Bush: “Commented on the presence of New York Times reporter Adam Clymer. Believing he had an audience of one, Bush called Clymer a ‘major-league asshole.’”
  • Barack Obama: "I don't think I should take any sh*t from anybody on that, do you?"
  • Richard Nixon: “The Watergate tapes put the phrase ‘expletive deleted’ on the map.”
  • Lyndon Johnson: "I do know the difference between chicken sh*t and chicken salad,"
  • John F. Kennedy: "This is obviously a f**k-up."
  • Harry Truman: “In Truman's eyes, General Douglas MacArthur was a "dumb son of a bitch," and Nixon was ‘a shifty-eyed goddamned liar.’”

Trump's words were the most accurate ones.

Yearly wage: 400 USD.... rampant sex slavery, genocide of the white race....

If leftist don't think this is a shit hole, I think they should move there immediately.

of course he is not

but I thought people were literate in America....

I'm sure many are

Haiti's literacy rate of about 61% (64.3% for males and 57.3% for females).

Half the country can't even read.

If this does not qualify as a shithole, which country does?

Most Presidents probably swore like sailors in private situations. Who cares? The difference is they didn't have little weasels running to the press every time they did. This is all just a bunch of meaningless nonsense.

Most Presidents probably swore like sailors in private situations. Who cares? The difference is they didn't have little weasels running to the press every time they did. This is all just a bunch of meaningless nonsense.

Remember when Hillary said something negative? The partisan right on this forum was all over her. They care, but they only care when it's convenient to care.

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

The issue isn’t ‘dirty words.’

The issue is the fact that Trump is a racist.

The thing that's worse than Trump's babbling hatred of all things not WHITE is the defenders who make excuses for him! It's one thing for some loon to be as crazy as he is, but the enablers are the real problem! They make it sounds ok just so they can continue using him as their useful idiot! "Congrats" to the rest of the loser Republican party! :blahblah: :dunno: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back