Trump, NO Thank you - Hillary Clinton The Best For America

First. America have choice just 2 candidate. Then we have just 2 choice. Hillary or Donald.
Why you American did choose just this 2 candidate if they are so bad ?????
So then the world must choose the best one and thats Hillary

AD. 3 - Trump want people to go back to Coal Mining works. That is madness. How can a presidental candidate want people to go back to such bad work ?

1. We have seen how bad this finance crises have been for the world, spessially America and some other country. America will not be great again with Trump
and yes If Trump be president it will effect the world. If a country want economy grow it must have good trade agreement. With Trump it will be really bad
Do you american not understand and see this ?

if all was about theater and show, then Trump would be the best candidate. But this is not about reallity Show and Fun. it is about running a country .
And the last, BUILD a WALL ?? Who normal person want a wall between country ???? Tells it all. Trump are not fit to be commander

Considering many countries in Europe are now building not necessarily walls but putting up miles of barbed wire fencing to keep illegal migrants out, this post of yours is freaking ripe.

Now and you must understand this. Immigration is a good thing. No one wants to stop immigration to the Americas. All of us are children of immigrants. But any leader of any nation has to serve and protect his or her people first.

Americ's unsecured southern border has allowed drug cartels to to infiltrate the country on a massive scale leading to of all things a heroin epidemic. Whew and that doesn't even address sex trafficking rings.

Now I really don't want to cause any distress for you here but may I ask where you have travelled out of Norway? Do you understand any of what we face globally if all our countries face illegal immigration on a massive scale?

I have live in the Usa for 2 years, I know how immigrasjon problem are. But a president candidate should not have such thoughts inside he's head to make a wall .....
what year we in ? 1970 or 2016 ?
Think about in Norway where we have good sosial benefit for people. How we should think about imigration ? They come here and get all the benefit. But we have an political system that take good care of sutch problem. we don't build a wall. We deal with the problem. Trump don't deal with problems. he makes wierd solution for problems.
And the campain has been dirty. Why not talk about political solutions instead of using all time to talk dirty about the other candidate
and this Trump are going to sit with the key to commander ?

And no president allow criminal activity to hack e-mails ....

Before obama care came, manny people did not have money for medicine help. Now it is better. With Trump it will be wourse again
you see. i have been in Usa, Russia, Hellas, germany. asia, All europe country.

Usa and Russia are alike. Only the rich people thqt not pay tax have really good life, and who care about the middle class ? Not Trump.

obama care, he have started and Hillary will continue . Trump will stop it

And i did not get answer on my question. Why you people choose this 2 candidates if they was so bad .. ?

Sorry for spelling mistakes ;)

That's ok. Your English is much better than my Norwegian, and you get your point across.

First. American people have choose just 2 candidate. Then we have just 2 choice. Hillary or Donald.
Why you American people did choose just this 2 candidate if they are so bad ?????
So then the world must choose the best one and thats Hillary

AD. 3 - Trump want people to go back to Coal Mining works. That is madness. How can a presidental candidate want people to go back to such bad work ?

1. We have seen how bad this finance crises have been for the world, spessially America and some other country. America will not be great again with Trump
and yes If Trump be president it will effect the world. If a country want economy grow it must have good trade agreement. With Trump it will be really bad
Do you american not understand and see this ?

if all was about theater and show, then Trump would be the best candidate. But this is not about reallity Show and Fun. it is about running a country .
And the last, BUILD a WALL ?? Who normal person want a wall between country ???? Tells it all. Trump are not fit to be commander

Mexico is overrun with Narco terrorists who assassinate police and honest politicians. Why would a "normal" person want a wall between them and people like that? Gee, I can't think of a single reason! Nothing personal, Investor...but you're a bit of an idiot!

The entire world (except Putin) thinks Trump is a wrecking clown. And Putin only 'likes' Trump cos he knows he'll be able to walk all over him.
Look how stock markets all over the world dive when Trump surges in the polls.

I don't know how they do it over there but we aren't in the 1880s anymore over here. Coal still supplies 1/3 of our energy needs but the lefttards don't know it or understand it.

The last thing this country needs is hearing yet another knownothing's beliefs.

Some places in this country, coal mining is the only job. I remember that p.o.s. hillary bragging about putting lots of coal miners out of work.

CwePlSwUkAAZlJG.jpg:large

Forum List

Back