Trump "No state dinners" and Melania's 8000 dress

anyone know what they ate?
Cordon Bleu is what was reportedly Marcon's favorite meal.

??? cordon bleu is edible? I thought it was a cooking school----Julia
went there. She used lots of butter. Butter is expensive. Do you think
Penny would mind?
It's a boring thousandth idea for using a chicken breast. Pound it, roll a thin slice of ham and some cheese in it, and bake it. Boring as hell. I guess that's the French equivalent of mac and cheese.

well----that's the chicken dish that DA CORDON BLEU -----invented for the sake
of obscenity and rejection of the Pharisee Jesus. and the sin of-----whatevah
the church calls ------eating too damned much. Lamb and rice was an elegant
and modest choice. Good for Ivanka
Melania.

A man who has billions of dollars and has made it to the highest possible position in the United States government with all of the odds stacked against him can hardly be called "incompetent" or "unsuccessful." Lol. Good grief. The simple fact that I have to explain this simple concept is really very sad, but I think this is another pathetic Penelope thread, so that would be expected in this case.

Prove he is a billionaire, and even a millionaire.

Considering his assets, I don't think that is necessary. Lol. Can a person really be this stupid? You must just be frustrated and putting on a show or something. Not really sure.

iu

All that glitters is not gold.

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

then again he was a rotten businessman and is now our rotten Potus.
Oh, poor girl, you didn't get an invitation to the Presidents State Dinner? It was really nice...We chuckled all night how the President has got you whiney crybabies tied up in knots...

Was. Was that ....Michelle..... Moore ?

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

I'm sorry, but this isn't the Obama White House, where you got an important position because you're a big donor, or some like-minded professor with zero hands-on experience.

I always thought when you nominate someone for a position they usually have to be qualified.

The turnover seems to be that there are so few non-establishment candidates who aren't part of the problem when they should be the solution.

Trump also has this crazy penchant for firing employees that aren't up to the standards he expects, but I guess only Democrats can get away with hiring corrupt officials that screw the pooch on a regular bases, like Hillary and Obama did.

he would not have.

He’s the best potus we have had in the past 100 years. As far as your asinine comments, he could cure cancer and you’d criticise him. You are just a butthurt partisan hack.

he would not have.

He’s the best potus we have had in the past 100 years. As far as your asinine comments, he could cure cancer and you’d criticise him. You are just a butthurt partisan hack.

OMG! A meme!!! You’re too smart for me! I give up!

he would not have.

OMG! A meme!!! You’re too smart for me! I give up!

Apparently I am, since that is not a meme.

he would not have.

Here's one of the most delicious parts of the whole affair:

Melania used china that the Clintons stole from the White House and were forced to return - along with a whole lot of other items valued at $200k.

china-room-china-clinton.jpg

Epic – First Lady Melania Trump Selected “Clinton China Service”, Previously Stolen by Bill and Hillary, For First State Dinner… @ Epic – First Lady Melania Trump Selected “Clinton China Service”, Previously Stolen by Bill and Hillary, For First State Dinner…

Forum List

Back