Trump: NO new wall built?

Your economic future depends on keeping illegal immigration out, this I am certain of. You simply cannot sustain such a massive amount of citizens on a monthly basis, no logical person can think this will work long term. The replacement for American global position will then be China, God help us all.
I have a better idea: Replace China over time with Central and South America as our primary trading partner. Make it so these people want to stay in their countries because there are good JOBS there. Stop doing most of our trading with an adversary. Marginalize the Americans who are simple bigots.

My idea: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

That was a valid policy position, until the last sentence. Why did you go there?
Because they are retarding progress significantly.

The "simple bigots" are motivated and organized to favor trade with Red China over Latin America?

Do you realize that a large portion of America, has been conditioned to hear accusations of racism, and to stop listening?

You are losing credibility with at least tens of millions of people, when you inject accusations of racism, into trade discussion.
I don't care. There will be people who are part of constructive conversation, and people who will not be.

I've given up on thinking anyone can innovate.

But plenty of people are willing to discuss trade, but not to discuss what a liberal considers "racism".

Like me for example.

If and when they get to vote
Whether THEY vote or not, in 20 years their 50 million children will vote. The culture they refuse to abandon tells me how THEY will vote.

They are not AMERICANS. They are foreigners with American citizenship. The country will die because of them.

In other words, Democrats have obstructed progress enough to at least temporarily achieve their goal of open borders. But it's only the third inning and a lot of action is still to come. My bet is we'll keep our country in spite of our Soviet imitators in the Democratic party. Viva Trump.

I have a better idea: Replace China over time with Central and South America as our primary trading partner. Make it so these people want to stay in their countries because there are good JOBS there. Stop doing most of our trading with an adversary. Marginalize the Americans who are simple bigots.

My idea: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

That was a valid policy position, until the last sentence. Why did you go there?

The "simple bigots" are motivated and organized to favor trade with Red China over Latin America?

Do you realize that a large portion of America, has been conditioned to hear accusations of racism, and to stop listening?

You are losing credibility with at least tens of millions of people, when you inject accusations of racism, into trade discussion.
I don't care. There will be people who are part of constructive conversation, and people who will not be.

But plenty of people are willing to discuss trade, but not to discuss what a liberal considers "racism".

Like me for example.
My plan (Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing) or some version of it could be trotted out all at one time and presented to the public. It could bypass the bigots on both ends and begin an immediate national conversation.

Nothing like that will happen, of course, but the loons who scream RACISM at everything that moves could theoretically be mitigated.

Like me for example.
My plan (Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing) or some version of it could be trotted out all at one time and presented to the public. It could bypass the bigots on both ends and begin an immediate national conversation.

Nothing like that will happen, of course, but the loons who scream RACISM at everything that moves could theoretically be mitigated.

It could....

If we are willing to dismiss the "bigots on both ends".

I know I am . And I am certainly against trade with China.

What he replaced matters.

Read the full article before commenting. How can you not blame the obstruction of the Democrats and activist judges.

Of course he'll get my vote in 2020. HE is not the problem here.

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence after 30 months in office
Yet Trump lies about this.

Why is he lying? To dupe you. And there you are smiling & happy not aware that Trump is playing you all along.
I'm aware that he has always been a better choice than Hillary or any of the nut cases you guys have put up.

Pelosi paid Trump & McConnell lip service to get the House spending measure passed last Feb. Sure Pelosi included $1.7 bn for the border wall, but the DNC had already coordinated with democratic states AG's to file for courts injunctions to prevent construction. Democrtats do a REALLY good job of feigning ignorance regarding the DNC's obstructionist litigation ... and that feigned ignorance is REALLY easy to sell, because most often democratic ignorance is indeed genuine.
It really is not difficult to understand.

Democrats support border protection but they absolutely refuse to build Trump's 40' concrete wall.

One day you fucking idiots will get it.

Trump stole money from our military to build it by lying about this being a National Emergency.

He has duped morons like you top blame Democrats for not fixing the border mess that Trump created.
Get a fucking brain & quit lying about Democrats.

Read the full article before commenting. How can you not blame the obstruction of the Democrats and activist judges.

Why is he lying? To dupe you. And there you are smiling & happy not aware that Trump is playing you all along.
I'm aware that he has always been a better choice than Hillary or any of the nut cases you guys have put up.

You elected the fat assed piece of shit from a bevy of qualified candidates during the Republican primary.

SO quit using Hillary as an excuse because you elected the dumbest, most dishonest, piece of shit President ever.

The corrupt Democratic Party is just trying to build-up their voter base of uneducated third world anti-American bigots

I'm sure this won't matter, but I do look forward to the spin. Maybe it's Obama's fault? Hillary? Comey? The Deep State? Maybe it's Fake News?

From the conservative Washington Examiner:

The agency said that it had built 51 miles of steel bollard fence with funding that was set aside during fiscal 2017 and 2018. But while the funding was meant both to replace outdated walls and to place barriers where there previously had been none, the government has only completed the replacement projects. The projects to secure areas with no fence are still in the works.

The 50 miles of completed replacement barrier is a 10-mile gain since early April. In Trump’s two and a half years in office, his administration has installed an average 1.7 miles of barrier per month, and none of it in areas that did not previously have some sort of barrier. A total 205 miles of new and replacement barrier has been funded in the two and a half years since Trump took office.
Once again, this liberal shows his true colors. Spineless fuck too cowardly to call himself a liberal.

I'm sure this won't matter, but I do look forward to the spin. Maybe it's Obama's fault? Hillary? Comey? The Deep State? Maybe it's Fake News?

The agency said that it had built 51 miles of steel bollard fence with funding that was set aside during fiscal 2017 and 2018. But while the funding was meant both to replace outdated walls and to place barriers where there previously had been none, the government has only completed the replacement projects. The projects to secure areas with no fence are still in the works.

The 50 miles of completed replacement barrier is a 10-mile gain since early April. In Trump’s two and a half years in office, his administration has installed an average 1.7 miles of barrier per month, and none of it in areas that did not previously have some sort of barrier. A total 205 miles of new and replacement barrier has been funded in the two and a half years since Trump took office.
Once again, this liberal shows his true colors. Spineless fuck too cowardly to call himself a liberal.
Yeah, I'd be embarrassed too.

Pelosi paid Trump & McConnell lip service to get the House spending measure passed last Feb. Sure Pelosi included $1.7 bn for the border wall, but the DNC had already coordinated with democratic states AG's to file for courts injunctions to prevent construction. Democrtats do a REALLY good job of feigning ignorance regarding the DNC's obstructionist litigation ... and that feigned ignorance is REALLY easy to sell, because most often democratic ignorance is indeed genuine.
It really is not difficult to understand.

Democrats support border protection but they absolutely refuse to build Trump's 40' concrete wall.

One day you fucking idiots will get it.

Trump stole money from our military to build it by lying about this being a National Emergency.

He has duped morons like you top blame Democrats for not fixing the border mess that Trump created.
Get a fucking brain & quit lying about Democrats.
You have to be kidding. Trump made the Democrats create sancutuary cities and states? He caused these same places to announce that they would give away things like healthcare, drivers licenses, paid scholarships, even instructions and help to keep from being deported? He was the one that made Demcratic members run around on vacations with their fingers in their ears while yelling there was was a crisis at the border? And Dems say he has no real power.

You elected the fat assed piece of shit from a bevy of qualified candidates during the Republican primary.

SO quit using Hillary as an excuse because you elected the dumbest, most dishonest, piece of shit President ever.
Sorry I have to call bull. 44 has that locked up. Hillary would have been on the same level.

You make it sound like democrats havent fought tooth and nail to stop all construction. Why are you blaming Trump for the situation democrats created?

You make it sound like democrats havent fought tooth and nail to stop all construction. Why are you blaming Trump for the situation democrats created?
Is it some kind of shock to you that the other party would make things tough?

Were you okay when the GOP did that with Obama?

Maybe Trump should try some more goofy hyperbole, name-calling and personal insults. Maybe that will work.

He's the President. As partisans always say, he's responsible for what happens "on his watch". That's the way it goes.

Not one democrat should keep his seat. They should all be voted out of office.
OMG OMG LONG we don't have a 4' concrete wall OMG OMG OMG

No spin. This is a huge failure. It could be the failure that defines his presidency.

He should have moved on this day one. The American people voted for a FUCKING WALL.

For such a smart operator, this was very stupid.
The American people did not vote for a wall.

Is it some kind of shock to you that the other party would make things tough?

Were you okay when the GOP did that with Obama?

Maybe Trump should try some more goofy hyperbole, name-calling and personal insults. Maybe that will work.

He's the President. As partisans always say, he's responsible for what happens "on his watch". That's the way it goes.
Did Obama want to build such a ridiculous wall? no.

Republicans fought healthcare, helping poor people, fixing the environment, battling climate change, stopping Iran from getting a nuke, infrastrucvture, etc.

If Obama wanted it, Republicans were against it. This said in December of 2008.

Forum List

Back