trump no longer relies on Mattis

What does Trump need a highly-respected general for? He gets his military device from TV shows.

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows | Breitbart

Mattis was one of Trump’s few good choices...of course he no longer listens to him. Mattis is not a sheep and sheep are all that Trump wants

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Trump doesn’t listen to Mattis anymore, say officials

Yup...another grown is out of the King's loop. Listening to Miller is how we got into this immigration disaster.
NBC, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, SNOPES, THE NEW YORK TIMES,....fake news.

Whenever there is a lull in whatever fraud the media is trying to perpetrate, the usual suspects start pumping out negative stories about Trump that are pure fiction.

More fake news? NBC's Courtny Kube and Carol Lee cite anonymous unidentified and unverified people they call "officials" to try to undermine the Trump administration. No surprises here.

Unnamed official sounds about right. Loads of those around especially when the LSM needs to print something. Anything.

I doubt Mattis reads the crap that's printed. I'm sure he has much better things to do.

What does Trump need a highly-respected general for? He gets his military device from TV shows.

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows | Breitbart

Geeeshhh....how many military shows does FOX have?

Trump doesn’t listen to Mattis anymore, say officials

Yup...another grown is out of the King's loop. Listening to Miller is how we got into this immigration disaster.
NBC, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, SNOPES, THE NEW YORK TIMES,....fake news.

Whenever there is a lull in whatever fraud the media is trying to perpetrate, the usual suspects start pumping out negative stories about Trump that are pure fiction.

Whatcha gonna do when Rupert kicks off and his Lberal sons take over...? You gonna listen to Rush 24/7?
You really need to get a life....

Unnamed official sounds about right. Loads of those around especially when the LSM needs to print something. Anything.

I doubt Mattis reads the crap that's printed. I'm sure he has much better things to do.

Mattis was among the few that didn't grovel to the great leader at the televised cabinet meeting earlier....he is paying for it...

Mattis was among the few that didn't grovel to the great leader at the televised cabinet meeting earlier....he is paying for it...

If you're biased sore loser ass says so. LOL

Forum List

Back