Trump needs to STFU and let the Riled up People Calm Down ( New Tweets)

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

you are never correct about anything, nutter butter. that should tell you something.

do you think the lowlife scum deserve defense from a sitting president. or would someone who wasn't an insane bigoted piece of garbage have stood up to the scum?

Ahahaha 1st amendment heard of it? Are you trying to suppress free speech? Oh the irony of your post :laugh:

what are you talking about moron?

are you incapable of putting a thought together?

wait... don't bother answering.

the first amendment, idiot, does not require that you stand up for what they're saying. it requires only that they have the right to say anything they want, no matter how vile or stupid.

you know...same reason you're allowed to post... no matter how stupid you are.

either way, a sitting president defending not their right to speak, but them, was inexcusable. only a disgusting trumptard like you would defend it.

You are unhinged lib, take a time out and return after you have calmed down.

no, insane trumptard. no one is unhinged by you.

next time read and try to think before you post.

or better yet, go to school. learn something. read a book.

maybe your life will get better.

LOL okay lets quote you, "lowlife scum insane bigoted piece of garbage scum moron idiot vile stupid stupid disgusting trumptard insane trumptard" that's being an unhinged triggered liberal. :laugh:

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

you are never correct about anything, nutter butter. that should tell you something.

do you think the lowlife scum deserve defense from a sitting president. or would someone who wasn't an insane bigoted piece of garbage have stood up to the scum?

Ahahaha 1st amendment heard of it? Are you trying to suppress free speech? Oh the irony of your post :laugh:

You mean like Trump trying to shut down the media with anything bad said about him?

You mean Trump calling the media out on their intentional lies, half truths, and twisted distortions? Tissue?

.What is the purpose of these White Supremacy marches .. Nothing is going to change and be a all white country anymore.. Tell me what is expected to change?

that's easy... regressive rightwingnut bigoted trumptards want a white Christian male supremacist country where they get to keep blacks and jews and women "in their place".

Gawd, all you do is repeat what you're trained to repeat

awwwwwww..... trumptard snowflake. :rofl:
Ohhhhh......look at the angry Libroid Snowflake.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

poor nutty muddy bigot....

no one is angry but you.... whiny little trumptards. *shrug*
I have a valid reason to be angry.
Your anger is something you were born with.

The man is not presidential material. I really think at this point he needs to resign.
Yeah, I bet you do...as does every other liberal snowflake who has been seditiously attempting to undermine / overthrow him since before the election through legal and illegal means.... :p

False. I didn't vote for Trump, but I said I would give him a chance. He has been nothing but a comedy of errors. He simply doesn't have the temperament for the job and nobody will work with him. He cannot govern.

he is exactly what he was on the campaign trail. I'm curious as to why you thought he might be any different. he never has been.

He actually had me fooled until he picked Pence and I saw what a liar he was.. He fooled many independents and even some on the left..I didn't like Hillary
I liked him from his reality show...but I didn't vote for him I voted for my party the democrats.

You mean like Trump trying to shut down the media with anything bad said about him?

You mean Trump calling the media out on their intentional lies, half truths, and twisted distortions? Tissue?

Distortions unless if they make him look good... He does the same with people who have backed him even when it hurt their own careers and then he throws them under the bus like trash..

that's easy... regressive rightwingnut bigoted trumptards want a white Christian male supremacist country where they get to keep blacks and jews and women "in their place".

Gawd, all you do is repeat what you're trained to repeat

awwwwwww..... trumptard snowflake. :rofl:
Ohhhhh......look at the angry Libroid Snowflake.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

poor nutty muddy bigot....

no one is angry but you.... whiny little trumptards. *shrug*
I have a valid reason to be angry.
Your anger is something you were born with.

Mudwhistle I recall some really mean comments about Obama , and some really nasty ones too.. The democrats have a reason to be angry when they see the right excusing Trump for the same things they hated Obama for...

False. I didn't vote for Trump, but I said I would give him a chance. He has been nothing but a comedy of errors. He simply doesn't have the temperament for the job and nobody will work with him. He cannot govern.
Nice opinion.

'Comedy of errors'? Nice sound-byte...short on actual facts but long on liberal/snowflake spin...

Trump can not govern? You looked at all the success / improvement since he has been elected / President.

Tell me what President could govern at a high level if faced with the EXACT SAME obstruction, seditious false accusations / crimes perpetrated against them / 100% commitment to obstruction to stop them from getting anything done....This President now faces the greatest level of opposition - again, both legal and illegal - that nay President has ever faced.

Democrats hate him because he beat Hillary

Most of the GOP hate him because he is not 'Washington Establishment'

Almost ALL politicians hate him and want him to fail because if a Washington Outsider NON-career Politician succeeds as President the people might actually begin to believe they don't need career politicians and can think for themselves and pick their own Presidents / Politicians instead of being told who their choices are / who they have to vote for.

his fellow republicans did NOT want him to fail. no one wanted him to be a failure.

that's in your head.

the fact that normal people knew he would be a fail is beside the point.

he is a fail because he's incompetent, thin skinned, and has no desire to learn his job. his staff tries to contain him. his military openly contradict him.

and he sits like a moron and tweets.

I agree with Jillian , Easy. Trump has lost the support of those on the fence , hoping he would act like a president like Trump kept saying he would..
And now he is losing support by many of the republicans ...for the reasons Jillian has mentioned..

Nice opinion.

'Comedy of errors'? Nice sound-byte...short on actual facts but long on liberal/snowflake spin...

Trump can not govern? You looked at all the success / improvement since he has been elected / President.

Tell me what President could govern at a high level if faced with the EXACT SAME obstruction, seditious false accusations / crimes perpetrated against them / 100% commitment to obstruction to stop them from getting anything done....This President now faces the greatest level of opposition - again, both legal and illegal - that nay President has ever faced.

Almost ALL politicians hate him and want him to fail because if a Washington Outsider NON-career Politician succeeds as President the people might actually begin to believe they don't need career politicians and can think for themselves and pick their own Presidents / Politicians instead of being told who their choices are / who they have to vote for.
Can you imagine if Obama had faced this much SEDITION, 100% public commitment to obstructing EVEYTHING he wanted to do, the false accusations, the un-founded attacks to the level Trump is facing (and don't even claim he did because it's BS)?

Those who opposed him even the slightest were immediately branded by the media, and Obama never faced this level of opposition because the same media that has been biasedly / falsely trying to Destroy Trump was the same media kissing and defending Obama's ass. For that fact alone Obama never faced this much political adversity as President.

Do a search on Obama here on the forum, I couldn't believe the hate in the last 5 years of being here..not only racist comments about him, but about his whole family.

Bush got it pretty bad as well..which I feel sorry for because his party threw him under the bus after chewing and spitting him out..

Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

I agree, but so does the popular broadcast/liberal media, for feeding into this firestorm. It's too bad somebody died at the hands of insane person, but when this nut job was white male political freak, the media fans the flames of hate against hate. More people died in Chicago in a weekend over god knows what, But the media emphasizes on ONE victim and ONE issue over all others, makes it a priority. What drives the medias' priorities? All this stuff about hate and racism? Something isn't adding up when I see blacks slaughter each other, but the media focuses on a few bad white cops and fed into a backlash against cops. And then a single instance of a single disturbed white man hurting other people, it's racism. It's tragic and sad. But why the firestorm?

How they question everything but themselves.

Last edited:
Nice opinion.

Can you imagine if Obama had faced this much SEDITION, 100% public commitment to obstructing EVEYTHING he wanted to do, the false accusations, the un-founded attacks to the level Trump is facing (and don't even claim he did because it's BS)?

Those who opposed him even the slightest were immediately branded by the media, and Obama never faced this level of opposition because the same media that has been biasedly / falsely trying to Destroy Trump was the same media kissing and defending Obama's ass. For that fact alone Obama never faced this much political adversity as President.

Do a search on Obama here on the forum, I couldn't believe the hate in the last 5 years of being here..not only racist comments about him, but about his whole family.

Bush got it pretty bad as well..which I feel sorry for because his party threw him under the bus after chewing and spitting him out..

NOTHING equal to the massive, coordinated, all-out SEDITION, lies, false accusations, violence, crimes committed to undermine and overthrow as there is now...

Nice opinion.

NOTHING equal to the massive, coordinated, all-out SEDITION, lies, false accusations, violence, crimes committed to undermine and overthrow as there is now...

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread that I used to love to turn on Fox, or The Blaze news after Obama gave a speech... Ripping it apart and pissing people off who alreay hated Obama.. Same shit different president.

Also.. It is important for a president to have a poker face, when you react to things like Trump does with anyone who insults him... The media is going to make that continue that even more so, because it keeps their ratings high..

Forum List

Back