Trump Needs To Clarify Businessman

ALL of my posts are informative.

please cut the BS. if you are opposed to free trade tell us exactly why or admit with your silence or attempts to change the subject that you are a typical liberal without the IQ to defend yourself.

No, no, retard, as I have already posted SEVERAL times, I am NOT opposed to Free Trade as formulated by Ricardo.
Now, retard, go back and read my well thought out postings (I have been kind enough to delineate the Pages and Message #, presuming, of course, that you can read. A presumption I am beginning to have doubts about) alongside your ad hominems and intellectually dishonest postings that reveal you know NOTHING about Ricardo's Free Trade.
I will not repeat myself for a Conservatard or a Libertard.

dear, cut the BS and tell us what you have against free trade or admit with you silence or 3rd attempt to change the subject that you lack the IQ to defend yourself.

ALL of my posts are informative.

please cut the BS. if you are opposed to free trade tell us exactly why or admit with your silence or attempts to change the subject that you are a typical liberal without the IQ to defend yourself.

No, no, retard, as I have already posted SEVERAL times, I am NOT opposed to Free Trade as formulated by Ricardo.
Now, retard, go back and read my well thought out postings (I have been kind enough to delineate the Pages and Message #, presuming, of course, that you can read. A presumption I am beginning to have doubts about) alongside your ad hominems and intellectually dishonest postings that reveal you know NOTHING about Ricardo's Free Trade.
I will not repeat myself for a Conservatard or a Libertard.

dear, cut the BS and tell us what you have against free trade or admit with you silence or 3rd attempt to change the subject that you lack the IQ to defend yourself.
It isn't free trade when one of the players gets away with paying slave wages and thus has an unfair advantage in the trade.

Forum List

Back