Trump Names US Marine Gen John Kelly (ret) to Head Homeland Security

Yeah he's taking on ever whack job hawk who has ever been tossed out of the military. Mad Dog Mattis, who's looking forward to WWIII, General Flynn who pushes Sharia Law conspiracy theories as Security Advisors.

Paranoid loons with. the nuclear codes. What could possibly go wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Finally - someone who understands defense and security - not a political parrot with an agenda.

I hope he kicks fag and trannies out of the military as well.

He's made some outstanding picks. I'm sure he will be making more.
He isn't making these picks. He has no idea who these people even are. The republican establishment around him are the ones running the show.

Vice President-elect Mike Pence tells The Heritage Foundation that “the Obama era of weakening our national defenses is over.”

Pence spoke at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. to outline some of President-elect Donald Trump’s priorities in his first 100 days in office. Those include national security, economic prosperity and the Supreme Court; these are also all priorities promoted in the work of the Heritage Foundation, which Pence praised for its “underpinning commitment to free enterprise” and “ensuring the ongoing vitality of the American Dream.”

Mike Pence: 'Obama Era of Weakening Our National Defenses Is Over' - Breitbart

Forum List

Back