Trump: My special interest group is the American people

I find Trump and Sanders have one thing in common, easy solution slogans. It's so appealing to say sweet nothings, it is so much harder to do real things. Early today someone complained about Nafta and unions, yet no American will look in the mirror and see the real problem. Americans don't support each other, nor do they support policies that can be costly but help each other. Too busy pointing fingers. They smile when someone says something nice, something from a Hallmark card. The level today of much of the electorate.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...obs-are-going-to-mexico.475365/#post-13498983

Repost from a day or so ago.

In a very weird way Donald Trump is our little Adolph. Make Germany great again.... er, make America great again.... remove immigrants... business will lead the way.... invade and take the oil.... low energy .... media coverage galore.... it's always them.... they're the reason...odd the power of simple slogans.....

"It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge." Adolf Hitler

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach." Adolf Hitler

I like the way you ridicule Trump for using "easy slogans" and "pointing fingers" and then call Trump "our little Adolf".

LIberals. All the self awareness of a turnip.

That was VERY COMPLEX what you did there.

I like the way you ridicule Trump for using "easy slogans" and "pointing fingers" and then call Trump "our little Adolf".

No, it was very apt. Trump is a racist, misogynist, war-mongering asshole. No good will come of his being elected.

No, it was very apt. Trump is a racist, misogynist, war-mongering asshole. No good will come of his being elected.

Got your panties all twisted up, do you? :)

Oh my oh my...someone is in a tizzy! Of course she has nothing to back up ANY of these idiotic accusations. Trump LOVES women beautiful ones obviously,racist because he wants to protect America from SCUM INVADERS and not a clue where you get war mongering at. He is A OK with letting Putin destroy ISIS.

Forum List

Back