Trump: My Fans Were Right to Beat Up Protesters

DEFLECTION NOTED! The man went into Trump's event with the expressed intent to disrupt the event, that is a crime. Why do you regressives alway get out the knee pads to suck the dicks of criminals?

Guy, it isn't a crime to disrupt a Nazi Rally. Not particularly smart, but not a crime.

Now to address your deflection. I've already said in another thread that the cop in Chicago crossed the line. Was he justified in shooting the kid, YES. Was he justified in continuing to shoot after the kid went down and the threat was ended, NO. Would the kid have lived if the cop had stopped when he should have, we don't know, but the cop should have been charged and he was.

No, he wasn't justified in shooting the kid, and he should have been charged 14 months ago. The only reason why he was charged now was because the CPD got sued for this dash-cam video. I would also like to know why other video, like 86 minutes of video from a nearby Burger King, were deleted by the CPD. It isn't just this one cop, that's the point.

That being said, cops killing blacks with no justification is extremely rare. Of all the people that die at the hands of police only 25% are black and 95% of the shootings are justified as discovered in a recent WAPO study.

WaPo Admits 'Vast Majority' of Police Shootings Justified

So take your regressive bullshit political rhetoric and shove it.

So your argument is that when the cops investigate themselves, and there is no video, they always find the shooting is justified. Amazing how that works out.

Except no one buys it. We recently had a puma that had to be shot by the police in this city, and a columnist joked that the Police tried to put a drop-piece in it's paw. "No need for that this time, Clancy!"

Thanks for proving exactly how intellectually dishonest you are, now feel free to fuck off. Happy Thanksgiving.

I wasn't making a decision on this, I was linking another report.

And no, beating the guy up is wrong, however asking him to leave in this situation is acceptable because it was a private event, not something held in a public space at a public university.

Private events indicate by invitation only. Clearly this guy wasn't invited, so that makes it a public event.

The right wing double standard strikes again.

Incidentally, I don't have much of a problem with this guy getting beaten up. You walk into the middle of a bunch of racists and call them a bunch of racists, you are just asking for it.

I do think it is indicative of the kind of folks who are supporting Trump, though.

No double standard at all, the event was private, but open to the public, not a public display at a public space. If you don;t play by the rules in a private space, you get asked to leave. Malls are open public spaces, but can enforce "no shirt, no shoes, no service rules.

The reporter at the university had a right to be there. This guy did not.

and he still should not have been hassled, unless he was the one who started the physical altercation, upon which some bets are off, not all.

No double standard at all, the event was private, but open to the public, not a public display at a public space. If you don;t play by the rules in a private space, you get asked to leave. Malls are open public spaces, but can enforce "no shirt, no shoes, no service rules.

and he still should not have been hassled, unless he was the one who started the physical altercation, upon which some bets are off, not all.

So essentially, you are okay with "Fascism' if it's YOUR fascism.

Heil der Trumpster

So essentially, you are okay with "Fascism' if it's YOUR fascism.

Heil der Trumpster

No, but I know the difference between a public event at a public place being covered by the press, and a private event at a public place being interrupted by an agitator.

Still no reason to manhandle him unless he got physical first, and only to remove him after he did get physical.

No, but I know the difference between a public event at a public place being covered by the press, and a private event at a public place being interrupted by an agitator.

Still no reason to manhandle him unless he got physical first, and only to remove him after he did get physical.

wow, guy, you are trying to find all sorts of excuses for YOUR guys being "fascists".

Silly Darkie! Rights are for White People.

wow, guy, you are trying to find all sorts of excuses for YOUR guys being "fascists".

Silly Darkie! Rights are for White People.

If a white person had started shouting at Trump they would have been removed as well.

And you projected your bigotry onto others is getting tiresome.

If a white person had started shouting at Trump they would have been removed as well.

And you projected your bigotry onto others is getting tiresome.

Maybe, but he wouldn't have gotten beaten up.

I think this incident kind of shows the kind of people who've kept Trump on top. The last squeal of dying White Privilege.

White privilege is nothing to anyone who doesn't have white guilt. It's a power leverage, nothing more.

White privilege is nothing to anyone who doesn't have white guilt. It's a power leverage, nothing more.

i think you are a little confused, here, guy.

The real problem is all you white folks who get confused into thinking you have privilege, when if you aren't a 1%er, you are pretty much in the same boat as the minorities. But demagogues like Trump keep you all confused.

i think you are a little confused, here, guy.

The real problem is all you white folks who get confused into thinking you have privilege, when if you aren't a 1%er, you are pretty much in the same boat as the minorities. But demagogues like Trump keep you all confused.

Ah, the typical progressive/communist "mystification" argument. It's failed before, and it fails now.

Trump: My Fans Were Right to Beat Up Protesters

Kinda reminds one of Hitler's early attitude...

... toward the Brown Shirts...

... in his bid to become Fuerer.

Ah, the typical progressive/communist "mystification" argument. It's failed before, and it fails now.

No confusion at all... Nixon's Southern Strategy, Reagan's Welfare Queens, Bush's Willie Horton Ads.

funny-pictures-auto-560373.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back