Trump must not be too bad if he is pissing off our past mass murdering presidents.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
We know that the evil mass murdering bitch Clinton hates him,and the other mass murderer of innocent people around the country Obama hates him,I had not heard that the other mass murdering family the Bushs hate him as well.He must really be pissing off the establishment and doing something right.:biggrin:

i still say though till he gets rid of the fed,the CIA,the FBI and all these other evil mass murdering instituions,then Hellery might just as soon have been elected. He gots a little over 3 years to accomplish this and prove he is different than all these other asshole murdering presidents we have had since Reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of America.Till he gets rid of them,he has done nothing.

We know that the evil mass murdering bitch Clinton hates him,and the other mass murderer of innocent people around the country Obama hates him,I had not heard that the other mass murdering family the Bushs hate him as well.He must really be pissing off the establishment and doing something right.

Trump has murdered 3 times as many people as Obama- biggest mass murderer in American history.

We know that the evil mass murdering bitch Clinton hates him,and the other mass murderer of innocent people around the country Obama hates him,I had not heard that the other mass murdering family the Bushs hate him as well.He must really be pissing off the establishment and doing something right.

Trump has murdered 3 times as many people as Obama- biggest mass murderer in American history.
:cuckoo:

ROTFLMAO! We could put your credibility on the left-hand side of a sesame seed but yet you beg to be taken seriously? HOLY shit!

We know that the evil mass murdering bitch Clinton hates him,and the other mass murderer of innocent people around the country Obama hates him,I had not heard that the other mass murdering family the Bushs hate him as well.He must really be pissing off the establishment and doing something right.:biggrin:

i still say though till he gets rid of the fed,the CIA,the FBI and all these other evil mass murdering instituions,then Hellery might just as soon have been elected. He gots a little over 3 years to accomplish this and prove he is different than all these other asshole murdering presidents we have had since Reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of America.Till he gets rid of them,he has done nothing.

Barbara B is mad because Trump kicked Jeb's ass in the Primary.

ROTFLMAO! We could put your credibility on the left-hand side of a sesame seed but yet you beg to be taken seriously? HOLY shit!

I was just going along in the vein of this joke thread- you know with massive lies for purely partisan political purposes.

the understatement of the year,describes Billy as wel.:up:

the understatement of the year,describes Billy as wel.:up:

Do specify the Billy, eh? :laugh:

Forum List

Back