Trump must not attack Syria-it's a trap.

The globalists cannot allow the wars to end in the Middle East. It’s a manufactured crisis in order to bring millions of refugees into Europe. Remember the end game is the destruction of the West and the eradication of whites. Letting Assad win the war and ending it cannot be tolerated by the globalist pigs.

We should stay the hell out of it and let Muslims kill each other off, or let them be ruled by oppressive regimes, since that is the only way “peace” could ever be obtained with Muslims.
Is suppose you havent heard that Trump hired John Bolton.
vcdwjwb54or01.jpg

"i didn't cry when i heard the bomb, but i did cry later when mom & dad decided i couldn't go to school anymore. it wasn't safe, because a bomb could fall on the school. the regime does not like schools, so they bombed them a lot. i had to stop going swimming and to the park too. i also couldn't play outside with my best friend because a big bomb might fall on us. mom stopped going to the university because it was too dangerous. i always felt a lump in my throat when i thought about how we couldn't do any of the things we loved anymore. i hated the war" - 7 year old Syrian refugee Bana Alabed

It looks like Trump is giving in and that's a mistake. It makes us wonder who's really in charge. This is not going to make a America great again.

Trump gives the whole world notice, and blows 1/4 billion in a few hours bombing Syrian facilities

He did this last year too

Excuse me if i fall short of a military strategist , but just what good are we doing there?

~S~

It would be a mistake for President Trump to attack Syria in retaliation for alleged chemical attacks on civilians including women and children. While these attacks violate international law against the practice, it isn’t clear that these attacks were initiated and carried out by Bashar al-Assad, Syria’s leader.

It makes little sense for Assad to engage in chemical warfare against non-military targets that would draw the condemnation of the international community. Supposedly he’s done it before but there has never been any solid evidence presented that this is the case. It makes a lot more sense for Assad’s opponents to sacrifice innocent victims using captured chemical weapons in order to bait the United States into attacking Assad.

Trump should exercise restraint and not allow himself to be influenced by democrats and backstabbing republicans in the US who are trying to set him up for making the same mistakes his predecessors have made by immersing the US into conflict involving backward, medieval Middle Eastern countries.

The people who elected Trump did not put him in office to follow in the footsteps of GW Bush who after the World Trade Center was attacked by Saudi Arabia turned around and attacked Iraq that has about as much connection to Saudi Arabia as the US does to Switzerland.

Trump was not handed the keys to the White House to be the guardian angel of victims caught in the crossfire of countries that linger in the middle ages run by zealots of cultural, moral and religious atavism. What sense does it make to become mired in the sewer of the Arab Spring where the saved child victims will just automatically hate the US anyway? No matter what is done these victims will just grow up to kill other Arabs and launch artillery and rockets from the Golan Heights into Israel.

Trump needs to stand his ground and reserve his responses to threats only. The American people have learned a lot about how its government enriches itself at the expense of the blood of its people. Adventurism into Arab wars is like hitting a hive full of African killer bees and the politicians that hail its necessity aren’t going to fight it though many will make investments in its outcome.

This is a trap that Trump needs to avoid for the sake of the American people who put him there to look after their interests.
Of course, those probably aren't your children being gassed over there - right?

Nor are the my kids being hacked apart in Africa Lib

So if you wish to play that relevance card , there's going to be plenty of far worse human atrocities we've ignored to explain

~S~

(sigh) My degree is in Comparative Religions. Iran does not value life or community. Iran wants to bring back their "Mahdi" which is their version of the return of Jesus. THEY believe that Worldwide Chaos would do that. They do not care who lives or who dies. You will NEVER understand how they thin until you can set aside your Western Biases.

There wouldnt be anything left of Iran or many other muslim countries if they tried it.
They'd maybe smuggle a single nuke into the US.
Once they detonated it that would be the end of Iran.
Islam Must Be Destroyed

The Sunnis have already tried it and gotten away with it. If you're squeamish about equating 9/11 with a nuke, it should at least be considered to have been a Pearl Harbor.

As far as I'm concerned we should wipe out all muslim countries that show a penchant for terrorism.
But we cant go with half measures. I'm not advocating the use of nukes unless we've been hit by one and we dont need to use them.
We could easily take out the threat with conventional weapons.
Smart Bombs, Stupid Bombers

We've been there, tried that, and failed.

If you believe you've seen the true strength of our military I have a bridge to sell you.
Conventionalist Unmentionablist

I was once stationed at a nuclear-weapons base, so you can keep the bridge someone suckered you into buying.

There wouldnt be anything left of Iran or many other muslim countries if they tried it.
They'd maybe smuggle a single nuke into the US.
Once they detonated it that would be the end of Iran.
Islam Must Be Destroyed

The Sunnis have already tried it and gotten away with it. If you're squeamish about equating 9/11 with a nuke, it should at least be considered to have been a Pearl Harbor.

As far as I'm concerned we should wipe out all muslim countries that show a penchant for terrorism.
But we cant go with half measures. I'm not advocating the use of nukes unless we've been hit by one and we dont need to use them.

If you believe you've seen the true strength of our military I have a bridge to sell you.

I was once stationed at a nuclear-weapons base, so you can keep the bridge someone suckered you into buying.

You're not getting it.
We haven't used the full power of our military,there's always ROE.

Truth doesn't matter. The 'Regime Change' plan in Syria has been in the works for years. They'll claim anything to justify attacking. As the OP wisely pointed out, Assad had absolutely nothing to gain with a 'Chemical Attack.' Only the Regime Change advocates did.

My guess is, the powers-that-be got real nervous about Trump talking withdrawal from Syria last week. They quickly decided to order a False Flag event. The timing of the 'attack' was just way too convenient for the Regime Change folks. I'm not buying it. We just attacked another nation that is absolutely no threat to the US. Syria is in ruins. We gotta dump the Regime Change policy.

I just don't understand what possible gains are made? unfuzz me.....

The Ruskies are all PO'd

The UN can't extricate it's cranium from it's large intestine (no surpise there)

Assad's chemical's and chemists had fair notice to evacuate , and will easily rebuild or establish another hidey hole

We spent a 1/4 billion $$$'s

and we didn't get a drop of friggin' oil

~S~

"As soon as Mom left to go to the roof, another bomb exploded, even bigger and louder. this time i screamed. i didn't even mean to. the yell just came out. mom ran back downstairs and hugged me.

from then on, every day it was bombing, bombing, bombing. giant planes would fly across the sky and drop bombs here and there, whenever they felt like it. sometimes a plane flew so low we could see the pilot. did he know that he was hurting and killing people. he must have, but how could he do that?" - 7 year old syrian refugee Bana Alabed

Islam Must Be Destroyed

You're not getting it.
We haven't used the full power of our military,; there's there are always ROE ROEs.
This Kind of Engagement Has No Wedding Ring; It Is a Ring of Death

What kind of war is fought to please pacifist traitors and deserters (actually, slimy and vicious rich boys who hate the guts of working-class troops)? A losing war.

We who do the fighting make the rules. We only fight for freedom, which necessarily must include freedom from the snakes who make those rules. The whole purpose of their ROEs is to kill off or take the fight out of the bravest of those real Americans born in the working class.

"As soon as Mom left to go to the roof, another bomb exploded, even bigger and louder. this time i screamed. i didn't even mean to. the yell just came out. mom ran back downstairs and hugged me.

from then on, every day it was bombing, bombing, bombing. giant planes would fly across the sky and drop bombs here and there, whenever they felt like it. sometimes a plane flew so low we could see the pilot. did he know that he was hurting and killing people. he must have, but how could he do that?" - 7 year old syrian refugee Bana Alabed

Dammit basq......I'm really really trying hard to not give a rodents rear end about anyone over there....

~S~

Dammit basq......I'm really really trying hard to not give a rodents rear end about anyone over there....

~S~

"I was tired to have hope anymore. i was tired of fighting to stay alive. i thought it might be easier if a bomb came down on us and we didn't have to live like this anymore

i got very sick. it might have been that my heart was sick, and it made my body sick" - Bana

New Topics

Forum List

Back