Trump More Like NAZI Fuhrer As He Orders Free Press Halted

So how about hilary and her rope corral? Her running from the press?
You fucken liberals are a joke....
Why do you keep repeating that lie? It has been shown several times with photo's that the press was not corraled or prevented from filming and recording Clinton or the crowd that was at the venue. Trump is restricting both of those activities and, is in fact, corralling reporters in holding areas and closed off rooms and areas. The two situations are not comparable.

The hildabeast just hides from the press these days,avoiding the ropes altogether.
So is it because she's senile,or she cant answer questions without incriminating herself or lying?
She is taking a break while she watches the Republicans destroy each other. More than likely she is doing like the rest of the country and watching Trump self-destruct as he continues to tell obvious and provable lies and act like an idiot when he speaks in public. How Presidential is it to mimic a handicapped person?

You're getting pretty good at this.
You almost sounded like you believed your own tripe....
Hilary is hiding from the press because she doesnt want to have a senior moment on camera.
And of course when you're going senile it's really hard to keep the lies straight.

The less the public sees Hillary the better the chance she gets elected. Also from February to November she has to hit the trail hard and her health is not that good, she gets tired and cranky, they are resting her up for that stretch. I really question her health, I am not sure she can make the run and then take on the Presidency.

I dont think she's capable enough to do either individually.
If she comes out and says something that sounds off she's finished and they know it,as evidenced by her avoidance of the press.

I don't think you people know what a fascist is.
I think you do not know. If you do, give us a quick lesson of what fascism is, or direct us to a link of your choice that most agrees with your definition. I am thinking you are completely unaware of the various forms of fascism and the scholarly debates about what defines fascism, but go ahead and give it your best shot.

Oh stfu and use Google, I don't take direction from worn out old tools
So...you DON'T know.

Like something straight out of the Fuhrer's playbook, Trump has ordered journalist at his rallies to be restricted and held in areas where they are unable to cover the rallies without special approval to leave a designated holding area. With his command, the new American fascist Fuhrer has restricted free speech and a free press by manipulating and canceling the 1rst Amendment.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-campaign-journalist-restricted_5655c50be4b08e945fea918f

www.ibtimes.co.uk/major-tv-networks-join-forces-fight-against-donald-trumps-restrictions-journalist-1530157
Obama has been doing worse behind the scenes since he's been office. The primary difference is that the press is literally scared to death of what will happen if they speak out about it.

So......:anj_stfu:

Like something straight out of the Fuhrer's playbook, Trump has ordered journalist at his rallies to be restricted and held in areas where they are unable to cover the rallies without special approval to leave a designated holding area. With his command, the new American fascist Fuhrer has restricted free speech and a free press by manipulating and canceling the 1rst Amendment.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-campaign-journalist-restricted_5655c50be4b08e945fea918f

www.ibtimes.co.uk/major-tv-networks-join-forces-fight-against-donald-trumps-restrictions-journalist-1530157
Obama has been doing worse behind the scenes since he's been office. The primary difference is that the press is literally scared to death of what will happen if they speak out about it.

So......:anj_stfu:
Good response. At least you are agreeing that Trump is being a fascist as he puts Fuhrer like restrictions on the free press.

So how about hilary and her rope corral? Her running from the press?
You fucken liberals are a joke....
Why do you keep repeating that lie? It has been shown several times with photo's that the press was not corraled or prevented from filming and recording Clinton or the crowd that was at the venue. Trump is restricting both of those activities and, is in fact, corralling reporters in holding areas and closed off rooms and areas. The two situations are not comparable.

The hildabeast just hides from the press these days,avoiding the ropes altogether.
So is it because she's senile,or she cant answer questions without incriminating herself or lying?
She is taking a break while she watches the Republicans destroy each other. More than likely she is doing like the rest of the country and watching Trump self-destruct as he continues to tell obvious and provable lies and act like an idiot when he speaks in public. How Presidential is it to mimic a handicapped person?

Hilary is hiding from the press because she doesnt want to have a senior moment on camera.
And of course when you're going senile it's really hard to keep the lies straight.
No senile old person could go through 11 hours of blistering interrogation and questioning about events of years in the past without showing signs of health issues the way Clinton did. That Republican committee did Clinton a favor by proving she was in good mental and physical health.
The Clinton's are master politicians and campaigners. Hillary knows when to stand back from the fray and when to step forward. There is no reason for her to take attention away from the barrage of negative attention being heaped on Trump and Republicans in general at the present time.

11hours compared to to 10 months? She is resting and staying out of the fray but in February, she will have to be out there and the trail will be very tough for her.

The less the public sees Hillary the better the chance she gets elected. Also from February to November she has to hit the trail hard and her health is not that good, she gets tired and cranky, they are resting her up for that stretch. I really question her health, I am not sure she can make the run and then take on the Presidency.

If she comes out and says something that sounds off she's finished and they know it,as evidenced by her avoidance of the press.

She will be in for a tough road for any politician. Her demeanor may be her downfall. When she is under constant stress for long periods of time, you get crazy Hillary. She showed signs of that when she ran eight years ago.

She will be in for a tough road for any politician. Her demeanor may be her downfall. When she is under constant stress for long periods of time, you get crazy Hillary. She showed signs of that when she ran eight years ago.
Maybe that is why they put her through all that diplomacy training at the State Department?

I think you do not know. If you do, give us a quick lesson of what fascism is, or direct us to a link of your choice that most agrees with your definition. I am thinking you are completely unaware of the various forms of fascism and the scholarly debates about what defines fascism, but go ahead and give it your best shot.

So...you DON'T know.

Cease with your ankle biting, hairy back. It's past old.

Oh, yes we do and so do many in the GOP who are calling
Trump a Fascist.

Funny thing is, it looks like the more mainstream pubs are plotting his political demise. Should be fun to watch.
Yes, it'll be fun to see the GOP take him down as the fascist he is.
Ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha,
Just sit there and watch.
I do and it's hilarious. you pumped up today?

So...you DON'T know.

Cease with your ankle biting, hairy back. It's past old.
it's what piranha do

Forum List

Back