Trump molding D.C. and Making America American Again through attrition

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This guy is brilliant...with his balls of steel he stands firm with his "my way or the highway" method of governing...the weak are falling all around him...no President has ever made it clearer to the "liabilities" in this country. "GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT....OR GET RUN OVER"
It's just a matter of time before you too are standing in line to support this badass...why prolong the inevitable?

Trump is campaigning against the Republican Party.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Trump was never a Republican. He just ran under that banner to get to the General Election because Americans only think a Democrat or Republican should be in the WH.

Trump has his own agenda and RINO's like Ryan, McShame, Graham, Kasich and McConnell are all shitting their pants.

Trump was never a Republican. He just ran under that banner to get to the General Election because Americans only think a Democrat or Republican should be in the WH.

Trump has his own agenda and RINO's like Ryan, McShame, Graham, Kasich and McConnell are all shitting their pants.

I see it as Trump teaching the GOP to rediscover their nutsacks and become Republicans again

I see it as Trump teaching the GOP to rediscover their nutsacks and become Republicans again
Some might recover, but the guys I listed are a lost cause, imo.

Some might recover, but the guys I listed are a lost cause, imo.

Oh I ageee...run those sackless piece of shits out NOW!

When were Republicans ever really interested in the "General Welfare".
They were always greedy and narcissistic.

Ryan with one foot in and one foot out...John Shit-stain hanging out with the Grim Reaper...things are coming together...let's work on bullying the the two turtle boys and the Dempublican off the hill.

Donny T has high expectations...meet his expectation or get the phuck out....pretty simple.
Like all great businessmen, he’s not afraid to turn people over and run the weak out in his quest to find the ‘perfect fit’.
Anyone lazy, complacent or deviating from agenda has placed their head on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back