Trump mobbed up?

I think there is overwhelming evidence that Trump owes much of his success to backing by the Mafia.
If anyone is interested I can provide lots of links to support this contention.
You need to supply an argument AND links or your thread will be closed or moved.
Read rules for the Politics forum.

Welcome.
Actually, I am not sure I understand you. Are you saying I need to supply an argument if supply links but not if I don't
or I need to supply an argument and links, period? If its the latter I may need some time. It could even
be hours before I get to my computer after you reply to this.
I think there is overwhelming evidence that Trump owes much of his success to backing by the Mafia.
You need to supply an argument AND links or your thread will be closed or moved.

Welcome.

Here is

Welcome.

Sorry, I couldn't find the rules you were mentioning so I'm going to try my best
too see where you're coming from.

Here is a link I believe is very reliable, and I think I know where thousands of other reliable links can be found.
My argument is there is too much smoke for there to be no fire.. If I'm doing anything wrong lets discuss it more
before any moving or closing, please.

Just What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob?

Forum List

Back