Trump might dump ISIS jihadis in Europe.

It sounds like a win/win to me. We get rid of the vermin and Angela Merkel gets that cultural enrichment she desires more than anything else in the world.

Good for President Trump if he does; you Europeans are the vilest, stupidest, self-absorbed, baby-tantrum America-hating parasites on my country, nobody on Earth deserves Islam violence more than your putrid, phony Islamic fellatrix of a continent. Believe me, I am an American who detests you European spoiled punks so much that killing Europeans is the first GOOD thing that bloodbath religion has ever done.

Considering that the European Union is an enemy of the United States, why wouldn't he? In particular, the relationship between Germany and England towards the United States is about as mutually cordial as that between Palestine and Israel. It's mostly fueled by the hatred most Europeans and Canadians have for the rural parts of America.

They are Europeans that went to the ME to fight for ISIS. Trump wants these countries to take their criminal back. What would you like to see done with them?

I don’t like seeing jihadists escape prisons, but I’m having a hard time hearing about how awful it is from people who volunteered their legal services to al Qaeda captives after 9/11 and said holding them as enemy combatants shredded the Constitution.

Forum List

Back