Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Anyone who's ever been accused of something you didn't do knows how infuriating it can be. It's no wonder Trump got angry.

Absolute Civil War. It can only end with the complete eradication of the democrat Party or we descend in to their One Party Rule Fascism

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

I could see Pelosi trying hard to suppress her laughter...but she just couldn't control herself. It was like watching a spoiled brat who was caught doing something wrong but having their mother defend her, regardless how horrid she acted.

It's like when a little brat teases her sister and then when her sister smacks her back.....Mommy grabs her sister and beats her right in front of her. It was just like that. Sick.....Demented.....Pathetically obvious.

I'm waiting for the YouTube video of this sick display to come out. Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump 'meltdown'
Just because your fat assed orange piece of shit lost it & had a meltdown & threw a tantrum like a 5 year old you are upset. Poor baby.

Trump is exactly like a little spoiled brat.

This is what Trump has done to you assfucks. He has you here defending this pathetic, childish behavior.
This and that and that and this. Trump is showing us how much the political class and the swamp is one of the worst in the world. One of its denizens kicked the bucket this morning. They need to throw the body in the swamp for chum. He will probably get another royalty one month send off like McCain. These men and women are supposed to represent us. They do not.

Shortly after Pelosi was seen entering her office

tumblr_oz9paei0m71w8a97lo1_1280.gif

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.
Is being under someone's skin worthy of laughter?
Only if you're a lying asshole intent on sabotaging the meeting.

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

I could see Pelosi trying hard to suppress her laughter...but she just couldn't control herself. It was like watching a spoiled brat who was caught doing something wrong but having their mother defend her, regardless how horrid she acted.

It's like when a little brat teases her sister and then when her sister smacks her back.....Mommy grabs her sister and beats her right in front of her. It was just like that. Sick.....Demented.....Pathetically obvious.

I'm waiting for the YouTube video of this sick display to come out. Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump 'meltdown'
Outta the park!

I looked at three different news outlets, and not one of them (including Fox News) showed Pelosi trying to suppress her laughter, but thanks Mudwhistle, I didn't hear about this until this morning when I saw your thread. I really know what you're talking about, because I've seen it before, but if she was grinning and beaming, there won't be one scintilla of a thumbnail photo of her doing that, with the Schumer so eager to hog the limelight to tell how distraught she was. Yeah, right. If you find a picture of this glee she was having when they walked out on the President, who they likely baited, I'd love to see it.

I think they plot out these "events" because the impeachment fairy tale didn't go over well with the American public. I think it's going to get worse before it gets better, however.

But we're all getting used to Democrat scenes, mop ups, omission of pictures that tell the truth, and proliferation of a vae victis instead of a planned victory coup no matter how petty, no matter how small. :rolleyes:

Pelosi and Schumer are tools of the Deep State
And the deep state are communists, closely related to the russians.
Mey, I think the Deep State is mostly far left, but I dont know about Communists.

I am sure that they have more respect for commies than they have for the American people who they see as superstitious, ignorant and easily fooled.
They envied and adored the Soviet Union. Their hatred for Russia surfaced after it threw off communism. I can say with absolute certainty they never expected that. They always assumed communism would win and deserved to win.

And the deep state are communists

9Af4zWJ.png

~S~
Back in 2014 it was the Democrats who mostly talked about the Deep State, but now it is a rightwing thing?

roflma, maybe you should read u p on the topic first?

The Deep State is too obvious to be denied now. In fact they don’t even deny it these days.

The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations. I would know. I am one of them.“
Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

In their minds it isn’t up to you to pick your president. It’s up to an elite to properly run things. And they will never face an election.

The Senate minority leader said the president berated the House speaker when she met with him to discuss his actions on Turkey.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!
Truth hurts? Anyway he already made her feel hurt once before.

Trump hasn't done anything to Nancy Pelosi. He has yet to lay a finger on her, figuratively. She has cut him to ribbons every time he's gone after her. He caved utterly to her in the budget stand-off and got nothing, after shutting down the government for nearly 6 weeks. He still doesn't have money for his dumb wall.

This is no different.
The wall is being built as we speak.

All Russian roads lead to Trump??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

What a load of horse shit.

Trump is clearly feeling the heat from his Kurd betrayal.

Nah.... There is no heat except for the American oil conglomerates....

The Kurds will now stop blowing up school buses...Russia will take its rightful place as the hegemon in that area and with it they can foot the bills and the headaches....

In the end the Kurds will be far better off.

Jo

Better off? Senator Rubio said Turks were beheading Kurds. Is that better off?

President Trump explained that the Kurds are no angels, so it's probably okay to behead them.

From what I am hearing, Nancy tried to interrupt the President and insult him and he lashed back. Only a couple DemNazis stormed out. Most Democrats stayed after they kicked The Great Whore of Babylon out of The White House.

Nah.... There is no heat except for the American oil conglomerates....

The Kurds will now stop blowing up school buses...Russia will take its rightful place as the hegemon in that area and with it they can foot the bills and the headaches....

In the end the Kurds will be far better off.

Jo

Better off? Senator Rubio said Turks were beheading Kurds. Is that better off?
Senator Rubio forgot to mention how many school children have been blown up by Kurdish Gorilla fighters, how many sleeping people went to bed never to wake up because of surprise bombings in the middle of the night. Senator Rubio forgot to mention 10 years of shelling and guerrilla raids and general havoc making on the Turkish border. Senator Rubio forgot to mention that the Kurds were warned a hundred times that eventually the Turkish army would come down to the border to put a stop to it but the Kurds paid no heed because they assumed the involvement of the US military. Apparently senator Rubio forgot to mention a lot of things.

Jo

Just because your fat assed orange piece of shit lost it & had a meltdown & threw a tantrum like a 5 year old you are upset. Poor baby.

Trump is exactly like a little spoiled brat.

This is what Trump has done to you assfucks. He has you here defending this pathetic, childish behavior.
This and that and that and this. Trump is showing us how much the political class and the swamp is one of the worst in the world. One of its denizens kicked the bucket this morning. They need to throw the body in the swamp for chum. He will probably get another royalty one month send off like McCain. These men and women are supposed to represent us. They do not.
I love when you Trumpette assholes trash those who fought for America & Americans.

Classic calling out otrhers for doing what you did.

El Fatass Presidente disrespected & threw childish insults at Peloisi. Pelosi told him to fuck off & they left. Why put up with a screaming spoiled little boy in his temper tantrum,.

Shortly after Pelosi was seen entering her office

tumblr_oz9paei0m71w8a97lo1_1280.gif

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.
Is being under someone's skin worthy of laughter?
Only if you're a lying asshole intent on sabotaging the meeting.
Trump's childish behavior is a serious problem. You finding excuses for it is funnier than chit.

Democrats can't afford anything good to happen under Trump's watch....which means they're saboteurs.
They cannot see the difference between McConnells legislative fight against Obama's ACA proposal vrs fighting against the well being of Americans from a new NAFTA replacement.

The difference is that McConnel was opposing something he was genuinely against, socializing medicine, while Pelosi is merely jockying for political advantage and crippling American workers in the process.

But then again, Democrats dont represent working class Americans anymore anyway.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-16-at-5.57.29-PM.png
Typical Trumpette stupidity.

The highest GDP areas are cities you stupid fuck. Cities typically vote Democrat.

Maybe I should use your stupid example to say how Democrat represented areas add so much to our economy while the areas represented by Republicans are likely government benefit magnets.

my my lookie at the warmongering liberal folks
We should be celebrating that a prez wants to get us out of the ME.
No president so far has gotten the policy right...except one, Donald J Trump.

Yup. Shitting bull has no problem with our soldiers over there. Of course none of her kids are over there.

I hope Trump pulls every US soldier out of the middle east.

As for the Kurds?? You can bet your ass they wouldn't be doing what they are doing unless they got something out of it. They have been fighting for hundreds of years. Nothing new there.

Let some other country be the worlds policeman. Let them lose soldiers and pay for it.

Forum List

Back