Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!
From his point of view....Ph uk her!

Trump is clearly feeling the heat from his Kurd betrayal.
my my lookie at the warmongering liberal folks
We should be celebrating that a prez wants to get us out of the ME.
No president so far has gotten the policy right...except one, Donald J Trump.

Get us out. Soldiers withdrawn from the Kurds assigned somewhere in Syria. They are not going home like he bullshit

What policy got it right? Kurds are getting butchered, people are getting misplaced from their homes and human crisis are in the making.
You call that policy?

At the same time his mouth is foaming trying to defend his garbage policy.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Ah, yes that liberal terminology again. Republicans always have a melt down, while Nancy the moron Pelosi, is so angelic.

If Trump had press in the room - he couldn't spin his lies.

He can't have the press see a woman owning him.

Ya like the last time a woman ran against him. LOL

And got 3 million more votes than he did....and 3 years later, he's still obsessed with her.

No, Hillary still inst in the White House, because no one wanted the "Smartest" dumb woman in the world.

Get us out. Soldiers withdrawn from the Kurds assigned somewhere in Syria. They are not going home like he bullshit

What policy got it right? Kurds are getting butchered, people are getting misplaced from their homes and human crisis are in the making.
You call that policy?

At the same time his mouth is foaming trying to defend his garbage policy.
How many US soldiers died under Bush and Obama again?

GOOD she is a dishonest bitch...

What is "dishonest" about her? Please provide "credible" proof.
Holding impeachment behind closed doors and leaking tid bits that make Trump look bad...she is spending our tax dollars on a political inquiry....she should be using DNC dollars...
if you want me to go into her son's sweetheart business deals like Joe's son i will oblige....

Of course that is the process. Impeachment process are democrats move. Not the republicans. They are not allowed to be in this process

Then one lone wolf Rep. Gaetz a Trump supporter tried to spy on the impeachment process. They kick his ass out. There’s got to be a law somewhere.

You are acting like he is the victim.

"Schumer says it was more of a “diatribe” than a dialogue and than Trump didn’t have a plan for containing ISIS"

So a few hundred Isis fighters escaped from prison and that means to Schumer that we have not contained Isis?...LMFAO and the retarded anti American media dutifully plays along.....what a joke....Trump's actions in Syria last week would have been done by any of the dems running for president right now and Schumer fucking knows it...and so do the dems in the media....Trump acted like an anti war dem last week and Schumer doesn't like it?...fucking insincere asshole....
You're aware I take it that utterly bipartisanly, over the course of our misadventures in the middle east, we have partnered with Saddam, Osama, ISIS, al Qaida, al Nusra, and of course the public square beheading radical Islamist Saudis who we are also, as the public, are funding and provide troops too.
I dislike the Bush family as much as the Clinton family....

And you love this jerk POTUS regardless how much he lied and abused his power.

"Schumer says it was more of a “diatribe” than a dialogue and than Trump didn’t have a plan for containing ISIS"

So a few hundred Isis fighters escaped from prison and that means to Schumer that we have not contained Isis?...LMFAO and the retarded anti American media dutifully plays along.....what a joke....Trump's actions in Syria last week would have been done by any of the dems running for president right now and Schumer fucking knows it...and so do the dems in the media....Trump acted like an anti war dem last week and Schumer doesn't like it?...fucking insincere asshole....
You're aware I take it that utterly bipartisanly, over the course of our misadventures in the middle east, we have partnered with Saddam, Osama, ISIS, al Qaida, al Nusra, and of course the public square beheading radical Islamist Saudis who we are also, as the public, are funding and provide troops too.
I dislike the Bush family as much as the Clinton family....

And you love this jerk POTUS regardless how much he lied and abused his power.
Please state the lies and what power he supposedly abused....

“Team Jewlosi” got schooled.

GOOD she is a dishonest bitch...

What is "dishonest" about her? Please provide "credible" proof.
You don't accept proof.

pelosi.jpg

Go ahead and campaign on sending our soldiers to die in a religious war. I dare you, go for it.

Trump campaigned on getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.

You mean like a thousand U.S. troops who were preventing genocide of our Kurdish ally and preventing a resurgence of ISIS? Really...? BTW, those troops were acting mostly in an advisory capacity to the Kurds who were doing all the fighting - and dying.
If Trump had left troops there Democrats would criticize him for that.

He called The Great Whore of Babylon exactly what she is, A Putin Cock Sucking Treasonous America Hating Communist Festering Twat!

Go Show some courage and fight for The Kurds.

Go ahead and campaign on sending our soldiers to die in a religious war. I dare you, go for it.

Trump campaigned on getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.

You mean like a thousand U.S. troops who were preventing genocide of our Kurdish ally and preventing a resurgence of ISIS? Really...? BTW, those troops were acting mostly in an advisory capacity to the Kurds who were doing all the fighting - and dying.

Let The Sheep Rapers Slaughter Each Other Till Doomsday!

The Kurds are a mix over the place. We need to bring our boys home. We can send a drone over there if needed. You know to save our troops?

Oh my goodness.
Bring our troops home? Sorry dude they are not coming home. They’re just reassigned somewhere in Syria. He lied to you again.

If Only they would have stormed out
To Canada like they promised!

Is this the new dog and pony show? I thought it would be an attack on the Trump kids for being too rich or something.

You didn't think that! Why post a lie if you want to be considered credible and not the hack you seem to me to be.

There are no dog and pony shows, unless we consider one of Trump's rally's. Impeachment is a serious matter, and not one to be taken lightly.

Get your head out of the sand, and put our country and its people first, not the megalomaniac whose led our country into a series of chaotic snafu's.

images
Speaking of hacks....how the hell are you, wry? No one is a bigger hack on this entire board than you are.
If you haven't noticed, hack......the dog and pony show this week is starting to get stagnate, and the way
your party plays politics, it stands to reason that there is another one waiting in the wings. It was an honest observation.

Forum List

Back