Trump meets with Pastors and says, "I saw Love in that Room."

Be prepared for his poll ratings to soar. When word gets out of what took place in that room its over for the rest of field. Trump is going to turn this into a windfall of support.....watch and see.

thing is that I see the Pastors and Trump on telly these past few hours . A couple said that they support and will personally vote for da Trump but that now is not the appropriate time for an official 'enforcement' err I mean endorsement . The Pastors even if they like Trump are being careful because of their Congregations. My bet is that Trump will be fine with these supporters and possible endorsers JimH.

So, first Trump said that all of these black pastors were going to endorse him. After he was called out on that, he changed his claim to "some" of these black pastors would endorse him today.

Have any? I can't seem to find any mention of it...

its been on telly , quick blurbs by some of the black Pastors Doctor . I don't think that this will hurt the Trump at all but we will see .

So, first Trump said that all of these black pastors were going to endorse him. After he was called out on that, he changed his claim to "some" of these black pastors would endorse him today.

Have any? I can't seem to find any mention of it...

Yes, some said they would. And I am certain they were well paid for each endorsement.

and some of the black preachers are on 'Hannity' , so see what you think Gents . One of the things they say is that TRUMP sounds ' REAL ' !!

Good old Trump...and his supporters still believe his nonsense all because he says it with moxy lol. All you have to do is say it like you mean it and bullshit or not...they love it.

like I always ask , for a Conservative like me and out of the current rino lineup who is a better choice than Trump or Cruz for me to support CC ??

Good old Trump...and his supporters still believe his nonsense all because he says it with moxy lol. All you have to do is say it like you mean it and bullshit or not...they love it.
The pastors in that room grilled him for hours on his comments. They spent 30-40 minutes alone on his comment about the blacklivesmatter guy and came away totally satisfied with his answers.

They described him as sincere. This certainly won't play well for those that hate/dislike him but this 2.5 hour meeting is going to garner him some big attention of the positive kind.

Forum List

Back