Trump meeting the president of Mexico tomarrow --> IN Mexico!

Wow, the secret service is going to have its work cut out for it. Hard to say Trump is beloved in Mexico.

The meeting will be secret. That means either one can say anything and their base will believe it.

Hilarious that in tonight's Washington speech, not only didn't Trump mention the meeting tomarrow, he never even said the word "Mexico".

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Hillary was also invited - I wonder if she'll accept the invitation.

Mexico Presidential Office Says Both Trump, Clinton Invited
She should call him instead, just long enough to confirm what Trump lies about.

I agree. Hillary has no reason to visit Mexico at this time. Adolf Trump has nothing to lose.
There are only five things that will be said in the meeting, the rest is settled business.

1. You left the damn door open for 60 years, you hired them, and their kids are Americans so they're your problem not ours.
2. Stop letting all your damn guns end up here.
3. If you don't like our illegal drugs then stop buying them?
4. We don't need no stinkin' wall and we ain't building or paying for one either.
5. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way back to your monogrammed flying penis-substitute.

Last edited:
Hilly can't go anywhere. She needs her diapers changed and needs her nap time.
Really, do grow up. You sound not only like a child but like a truly stupid one.

You were born before the Zika shrunken baby brains I'm sure so pretend that's true and post that way.

The U.S. should return the Southwest to Mexico - from which it stole.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Last edited:
Since Hillary was also invited - I wonder if she'll accept the invitation.

Mexico Presidential Office Says Both Trump, Clinton Invited
She should call him instead, just long enough to confirm what Trump lies about.

I agree. Hillary has no reason to visit Mexico at this time. Adolf Trump has nothing to lose.

I read that the President of Mexico has a 23% approval rating. Obviously Rump is going to get advice to pull his numbers up.

Just 68 days until the election and Trump is jetting off to Mexico. Is he collecting the check for the wall?

He's supposed to give a speech tonight in Arizona about his evolved, but never quite gelled, immigration policy. Has he gone soft? Is he still hard? Can this 70 year old man still get his vote up?

I guess he is trying to earn some street cred by going to Mexico. Or maybe he is trying to brown his orange tan.

Or maybe is visiting Enrique Peña Nieto because he wanted to see a politician more crooked than Hillary.

Or maybe he saw a photo of Nieto's traditional swearing in salute and mistook Nieto as a kindred spirit of the Alt Right. Trump is just that dumb, after all.

25zl7pt.jpg

Trump Visit a Big Gamble for Mexico’s President\

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto may be taking the biggest gamble of his presidency in welcoming U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump to Mexican soil on Wednesday.

Mr. Peña Nieto’s approval rating—at 23% in the last survey by local newspaper Reforma—is already the lowest for any Mexican leader of the past two decades, mostly because of a string of conflict-of-interest scandals, weak economic growth and rising violence.

Oh, to be a fly on that wall!

"You gonna stop sending rapists to the US, taco boi?"

Trump's our only hope for returning sanity to our insane Immigration System. End Illegal Immigration and halt all Immigration from Terrorist-Haven nations. Clinton's already vowed to continue Obama's awful policies. Trump is the only hope. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Just 68 days until the election and Trump is jetting off to Mexico. Is he collecting the check for the wall?

He's supposed to give a speech tonight in Arizona about his evolved, but never quite gelled, immigration policy. Has he gone soft? Is he still hard? Can this 70 year old man still get his vote up?

I guess he is trying to earn some street cred by going to Mexico. Or maybe he is trying to brown his orange tan.

Or maybe is visiting Enrique Peña Nieto because he wanted to see a politician more crooked than Hillary.

Or maybe he saw a photo of Nieto's traditional swearing in salute and mistook Nieto as a kindred spirit of the Alt Right. Trump is just that dumb, after all.

25zl7pt.jpg

Montezuma's Revenge.

Forum List

Back