Trump meeting the president of Mexico tomarrow --> IN Mexico!

R

rdean

Trump weighs meeting in Mexico with the country’s president

Donald Trump is considering jetting to Mexico City on Wednesday for a meeting with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, just hours before he delivers a high-stakes speech in Arizona to clarify his views on immigration policy, according to people in the United States and Mexico familiar with the discussions.

The possibility, which was hatched in recent days by Trump and his campaign advisers, comes after Trump has wavered for weeks on whether he would continue to hold his hard-line positions on the central and incendiary issue of his campaign, in particular his call to deport an estimated 11 million immigrants who are living in the United States illegally.

----------------

So Amnesty Don is meeting in Mexico. It wasn't that long ago, the Mexican congress considered a bill that would block Amnesty Don from entering their country.

Amnesty Don is going to a country that hates his guts. How much will his safety cost the taxpayers in this country? Or I should say, how many millions?

Trump will be forced to build and pay for a wall that keeps Americans out of Mexico.

He's going to pay a couple Mexicans to lay a few bricks down on that end as proof that Mexico will pay for the wall.

Hopefully, the President of Mexico will want his 11 million citizens back. ...... :thup:
I suspect they add more to the country than Republicans.

Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs

Like Rhodes, many employers who lost workers followed federal requirements—some even used the E-Verify system—and only found out their workers were illegal when they disappeared.

In their wake are thousands of vacant positions and hundreds of angry business owners staring at unpicked tomatoes, uncleaned fish, and unmade beds. “Somebody has to figure this out. The immigrants aren’t coming back to Alabama—they’re gone,” Rhodes says. “I have 158 jobs, and I need to give them to somebody.”

There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

--------------------------------

Republicans have fucked up their states economies with their short sightedness. Business is paying for it. The GOP base will suffer for it.

Now we really need the damn wall, to keep Trump from returning.

A one-way ticket for you, Taco Bowl Trump.

Last edited:
Hopefully, the President of Mexico will want his 11 million citizens back. ...... :thup:

Like Rhodes, many employers who lost workers followed federal requirements—some even used the E-Verify system—and only found out their workers were illegal when they disappeared.

In their wake are thousands of vacant positions and hundreds of angry business owners staring at unpicked tomatoes, uncleaned fish, and unmade beds. “Somebody has to figure this out. The immigrants aren’t coming back to Alabama—they’re gone,” Rhodes says. “I have 158 jobs, and I need to give them to somebody.”

There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

Republicans have fucked up their states economies with their short sightedness. Business is paying for it. The GOP base will suffer for it.
M

Your article is from 2011.

Now we really need the damn wall, to keep Trump from returning.

A one-way ticket for you, Taco Bowl Trump.

They'll just catapult him back over. He'll float down on his toupee like a parachute, and land safely. I think we're stuck with him. :(

Typical Rderp thread.

train-wreck.jpg

Maybe Americans would work the job if the pay wasn't driven down to crap wages thanks to illegal immigration, although both political parties are at fault on this.

Last edited:

M

Your article is from 2011.
So what? It's still true today.

I'd like to see Mexico will build a wall around Rump and make him pay for it.

----- just so that John McCain could go "I like people that weren't captured, OK?"

Forum List

Back