Trump May Sue House Democrats

Trump threatens to sue everybody he disagrees with. He rarely does it, and when he does do it, it's just for harassment value.

I just will put on hold my opinion until I read the charges and the names of the people involved.

It sounds to be a necessary action anyway, not a respond of revenge by the current administration but the craziness of Democrats must stop. They are dividing the country and making the US to appear at the level of a third world country.

Their childish behavior must end the sooner the better.

Anything Rudy says is a lie, a coverup.
He and trump are two peas in a pod.

Both Criminals.

I just will put on hold my opinion until I read the charges and the names of the people involved.
It sounds to be a necessary action anyway, not a respond of revenge by the current administration but the craziness of Democrats must stop. They are dividing the country and making the US to appear at the level of a third world country.
I doubt the childish behavior of the Democrats will ever end.

Apparently you have never listened to trump or read his tweets, nor do you get your information from one of two sources only: AM Conservative Propagandists and Fox's News talking heads.

Trump threatens to sue everybody he disagrees with. He rarely does it, and when he does do it, it's just for harassment value.
I wouldn't blame him if he did it in this case.

Of course you wouldn't. Because you wouldn't blame him if he shot a kitten on fifth avenue and did things with the corpse that you can't talk about on this website and then forced you to eat it. You'd lap it up, because you're willingly hypnotized.

Of course you wouldn't. Because you wouldn't blame him if he shot a kitten on fifth avenue and did things with the corpse that you can't talk about on this website and then forced you to eat it. You'd lap it up, because you're willingly hypnotized.

Good God your incessant whining and bitching and lying is annoying.

Forum List

Back