Trump May Not be a White Supremacist but He is In Fact a Bigot

Discrimination is a compelling interest if there is actual harm. butt hurt is not harm.

Discrimination is the harm. What about that is it that you don't get? That's why the courts, whose authority is granted by the Constitution you claim to love yet know nothing about, have ruled against those bakers over and over and over, and why SCOTUS will too. The bakers haven't been able to prove harm to their religious beliefs because doing so would undermine their religious belief that God forgives their sins and Jesus died for them. They know that is the case, which is why you and they avoid discussing the very beliefs they claim are being violated.

I mean, really, at this point no one buys your shit anymore. It's all designed to make you feel better about yourself. Yeesh. You're not that important. No one cares about you. Get over yourself.

The Courts have been overstepping their constitutional bounds for a few decades now.

Could it be that it's not the courts who are wrong, but rather you?????? I mean, they're all educated legal professionals who spend their lifetimes practicing law before being appointed to the bench...you're just some douche on a message board with no formal legal training who has not passed the Bar Exam. So why the fuck are you an authority on this subject?

And what constitutional bounds, exactly, do you think the courts are overstepping? Can you even dream up a single, justifiable answer? No. That's asking too much and by asking this, I'm victimizing you, right?

It seems to me that you don't acknowledge the role the justice system plays, and that you seem to think the only real authority that exists is the invisible, imagined authority of God. Tell me I'm wrong, please.

Butt hurt isn't harm

Courts wrong/

No, i say the courts are wrong,.

Because, you see, it is unfathomable that an uneducated derpy Conservative could ever be wrong about anything. After all, their parents kept telling them growing up that as long as they believed in themselves, they could accomplish anything. Then, decades later, when you didn't accomplish anything, you blamed everyone but your shit parents for lying to you. So it's not your fault that life didn't turn out the way you had hoped, it's Colin Kaepernick's fault, or illegal immigrants' fault, or liberals' fault, or Jews' fault, or Muslims' fault, or it's (insert scapegoat here)'s fault.

But it's never your fault, right? Because you were raised by your shit parents to believe you're special and remarkable. Well, you're not. There is nothing remarkable about you. You don't have talent. You don't have wealth. You don't have skill. You just have a big, fat mouth that gets you into trouble with your rhetoric that you then have to spend all your time walking back.

Pathetic. SMH.

Tl;dr.

The basis of a free society is 'want".

"Want" has limitations, even in a free society. You have a very juvenile understanding of freedom and what it entails. Or you just haven't given it much thought.

"Must" for the bull reasons you want is tyranny.

You said they "want" to discriminate against gays, not that their religion commands it (because it doesn't). So just because they want to do something doesn't mean they have a right to do it. That's not "freedom", that's anarchy.

The limits when it comes to a constitutionally mandated right depend on a compelling government interest.

Not the issue.

Same thing over and over, and you use the same lame insults over and over.

You seize upon the insults as a red herring to avoid answering the meat of the argument. Well, my insults don't change the shittiness of the argument you've constructed and rebuilt over and over and over this thread.

But I know why you seize upon the insults...that's how you maintain your unearned victimhood and entitlement.

What a whiny little bitch.

fgs fds.

Were the courts wrong in Plessey, Dred Scott? Citizens United?

So...Plessy and Dred Scott are still the opinion today? Or were those opinions reversed with later court decisions and legislation?

As for Citizens United, that's what happens when you put "Constitutional Conservatives" on the court.

Butt hurt isn't harm

Exactly, so not being able to bake a gay cake because you don't want to is butt hurt and not harm either.

After all, if it was harm you should be able to prove how it is. But you've repeatedly maintained that you don't have to prove harm. Instead, you insist we "take your word for it".

Why the fuck should anyone take your word for it?

Forum List

Back