CDZ Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Fishlore

Silver Member
Aug 25, 2011
New Hampshire USA
President Trump met Tuesday morning with a group of sheriffs from the National Sheriffs Association, a group that consists of more than 3,000 sheriffs from around the country. And to this sworn group of law enforcement veterans, with reporters taking notes, he again repeated a falsehood about the murder rate in America.

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

The country’s murder rate is not the highest it’s been in 47 years. It is almost at its lowest point, actually, according to the FBI, which gathers statistics every year from police departments around the country.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Obama made false statements..,even lied multiple times, but the media failed to report it. I wonder why they are so quick to point out Trump's lies.

Obama made false statements..,even lied multiple times, but the media failed to report it. I wonder why they are so quick to point out Trump's lies.
Because the random Obama lie accusations do not compare to Trump's serial pathological lying in every speech he makes. In addition, Trump's lies convey hate and a maliciousness never seen before in a President. Also, your accusation that what you call Obama misrepresentations or lies were covered by the media.

Because the random Obama lie accusations do not compare to Trump's serial pathological lying in every speech he makes. In addition, Trump's lies convey hate and a maliciousness never seen before in a President. Also, your accusation that what you call Obama misrepresentations or lies were covered by the media.
Well just my opinion, but I would say BO's lies were much worse than Trump's

Well, this would be a great opportunitry to prove your point.
You tell us the worst BHO porkies, and others can judge just how they compare with the barrage of blatant lies spewing from the Orange Monkey every week.

This was cleared up in another thread...the violence rate is rising at it's fasted pace in 47 years...so he simply misstated the issue......he wasn't lying...

Well, this would be a great opportunitry to prove your point.
You tell us the worst BHO porkies, and others can judge just how they compare with the barrage of blatant lies spewing from the Orange Monkey every week.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. That was a miserable, detestable lie.....as was the lie that those men in Bhengazi died because of a video.......

Bull shit. Obama lied for 8 straight years, he lied to the faces of the people who had loved ones die in Benghazi. Only a brain dead left wing hack would say stupid shit like you just did.

Bull shit. Obama lied for 8 straight years, he lied to the faces of the people who had loved ones die in Benghazi. Only a brain dead left wing hack would say stupid shit like you just did.

I thought you guys were blaming Benghazi on Hillary, not Obama.

BTW..............I suggest you watch the movie "13 Hours", and then come back and tell us why either was responsible for the ambassador dying.

Me? I blame a combination of the ambassador, the GOP for cutting back on security funding, and especially the CIA station chief that wouldn't send a rescue team until several hours after the attack started.

Why is it that whenever you guys are asked to name the lies of Obama you always come up with the same random handful of alleged lies. Meantime, the provable lies of trump number in the hundreds.

Why is it that whenever you guys are asked to name the lies of Obama you always come up with the same random handful of alleged lies. Meantime, the provable lies of trump number in the hundreds.
Yeah...Obama NEVER lied. It is all a right wing conspiracy.

ROTFLMAO

BTW..............I suggest you watch the movie "13 Hours", and then come back and tell us why either was responsible for the ambassador dying.

Me? I blame a combination of the ambassador, the GOP for cutting back on security funding, and especially the CIA station chief that wouldn't send a rescue team until several hours after the attack started.

They both said the same lie. I never said anything about blame, we are talking about lies here. Quit changing the subject. Obama lied for 8 straight years and lied about some very important stuff. None of you leftists have any moral, ethical, or logical ground to complain.

They both said the same lie. I never said anything about blame, we are talking about lies here. Quit changing the subject. Obama lied for 8 straight years and lied about some very important stuff. None of you leftists have any moral, ethical, or logical ground to complain.
You can easily identify a radical leftist (useful idiot) if they claim Obama never lied or his lies were acceptable.

Forum List

Back