Trump Make Threat, "Vote to Repeal or I Move on and Obamacare Stays..."

The concept is straight outta the Heritage Foundation, see how they run.

The difference between conservatives and liberals. Cons can look at an issue and come up with a plan, look it over and have the ability to say nope, that's not a good plan. Libs just jump in and when it fails, just like the cons said it would and why it was a bad plan, Libs will shrug it off and decide it only failed because we didn't spend enough on it. They never will come to the conclusion it failed because it was a crappy idea.

Cons looked over an issue, came up with an alternative to Cliton's healthcare plan (which was scrapped), they thought it was a good plan, implemented it in Massachusetts by Romney (2012 Republican nominee). But as soon as Obama liked it their knees started jerking and they did a 180 at a drop of a hat.
Actually, Most of us looked at Romney like he was an idiot but it was just Mass. and frankly those people are retarded enough to elect drunk Kennedy's and fake indians but I don't live there so not my problem. If what he did there worked so damn well ask yourself this. Why didn't any other state follow their lead and do the same?

Because the profit of corporations and industries alway come before "the people" in america.
If that were true then why aren't we seeing all of the gains from obiecare after seven years? That was supposed to solve all of these problems right? Instead it's making it worse. For everyone. In every state.

Yeah well, that's what happens when you allow the pharma industry and the insurance industry in the room to craft the legislation; happens every time. Profit over people. Our healthcare system has been steadily getting worse over time for at least a half century.

Don't fall for it, folks, they don't have to pass this bill today "or else."

It's called draft a bill both democrats and republicans can agree on...You know, so it doesn't get scrapped in a few years and has an easier route through congress.
They need to repeal it and forget about replacing it.
Then later they can do a series of small bills like opening state borders to competition, opening federal borders so we can buy drugs from other countries, and stuff like that.

Exactly. Reverse the mistake. Then open up a real discussion on health care reform, starting with:

What is the problem we're trying to solve? We really don't have anything like consensus on this deceptively simple question. I've always felt like the number one problem is the lack of inexpensive health care services. if that's the problem we need to focus on discovering why this is the case and find ways to resolve it. But others seem to think that the problem is that health care costs money in the first place. Solving that problem requires something for more radical than adjusting policy. It requires a fundamental change to our society. That kind of far-reaching change to our government should require amending the Constitution. It should require more than a simple majority vote in Congress.

Forum List

Back