Trump made senior staff sign nondisclosure agreements

I have the complete first version of the Twilight Zone on DVD. Don't tell me I don't know what you're talking about.

Step up to the plate and refute what I post here that you disagree with. It really is that simple or keep your puppy dog ass on the porch if "running with the big dogs" is too daunting a task. You would rather believe in pretty little lies than to know the ugly truths.

So now you think you can shape shift into a big dog? Cool.

Honestly, I don't have a problem nor take offense in the slightest when people question what I say or post because MY goal has always been to arouse the intellectual curiosity of those I am trying to reach. What I do take umbrage with is those naysayers that hurl lame flames from the peanut gallery without ever having done even the tiniest bit of reading or research on the topic/topics that I post about.

Why not tear yourself away from this forum and turn off the TV a few hours a day, even for a month, and then come back and make a coherent argument? Ignoring some ugly reality isn't going to spare you of the consequences for having done so.

So which conspiracy theory do you suggest I concentrate on first? Chemtrails? The literati? Bigfoot? Green shape shifting space people?

How about the classic fake moon landing? Atlantis? I bet Dale is a flat earther.

Don't give him any ideas. I'm hoping he gives me something simple for my first homework assignment.

The best you can come up with to lamely refute what I post here is the ol "Uh-Uh!" defense while having done no research or reading for yourself on what it is I post about. That makes you an intellectually lazy contributor to this forum.

I have the complete first version of the Twilight Zone on DVD. Don't tell me I don't know what you're talking about.

Step up to the plate and refute what I post here that you disagree with. It really is that simple or keep your puppy dog ass on the porch if "running with the big dogs" is too daunting a task. You would rather believe in pretty little lies than to know the ugly truths.

Honestly, I don't have a problem nor take offense in the slightest when people question what I say or post because MY goal has always been to arouse the intellectual curiosity of those I am trying to reach. What I do take umbrage with is those naysayers that hurl lame flames from the peanut gallery without ever having done even the tiniest bit of reading or research on the topic/topics that I post about.

Why not tear yourself away from this forum and turn off the TV a few hours a day, even for a month, and then come back and make a coherent argument? Ignoring some ugly reality isn't going to spare you of the consequences for having done so.

So which conspiracy theory do you suggest I concentrate on first? Chemtrails? The literati? Bigfoot? Green shape shifting space people?

"So which conspiracy theory do you suggest I concentrate on first? Chemtrails? The literati? Bigfoot? Green shape shifting space people?"

Geo-engineering using stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates is a good place to start.

The literati? Never heard of them.....

Bigfoot? Don't know, don't care if it exists or not.

Green shape shifting space people? That's a new one on me.......

How about the classic fake moon landing? Atlantis? I bet Dale is a flat earther.

Don't give him any ideas. I'm hoping he gives me something simple for my first homework assignment.

Good point.

"So which conspiracy theory do you suggest I concentrate on first? Chemtrails? The literati? Bigfoot? Green shape shifting space people?"

Geo-engineering using stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates is a good place to start.

The literati? Never heard of them.....

Bigfoot? Don't know, don't care if it exists or not.

Green shape shifting space people? That's a new one on me.......

Chemtrails it is.

You are wrong on all counts....but you are always wrong, "Happy"......that is what's so "right" about you. You are "consistent".

(snicker)

You are wrong on all counts....but you are always wrong, "Happy"......that is what's so "right" about you. You are "consistent".

(snicker)

You mean you actually took my post seriously? No wonder you're duped into believing stupid shit.

(more snickering)

(snicker)

You mean you actually took my post seriously? No wonder you're duped into believing stupid shit.

(more snickering)

Nope, I haven't weighed or considered any of your fool-fueled rants since I started posting here...but you do like to lamely attempt to mock those that know more than you.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)

(more snickering)

Nope, I haven't weighed or considered any of your fool-fueled rants since I started posting here...but you do like to lamely attempt to mock those that know more than you.

Hope this helps!

I'm gonna take your silly challenge seriously this one time, just for the fun of it. I first need to know what you think chem trails are, who is doing it, why are they doing it, is their purpose the same now as when you think they first started, and what evidence do you have that there is an actual effect on anything from what you think are chem trails. Cloud seeding has been known and used for a long time. Is that what you see as an attack on our environment, or is there something more nefarious that you fear?

(snicker)

(more snickering)

Hope this helps!

I'm gonna take your silly challenge seriously this one time, just for the fun of it. I first need to know what you think chem trails are, who is doing it, why are they doing it, is their purpose the same now as when you think they first started, and what evidence do you have that there is an actual effect on anything from what you think are chem trails. Cloud seeding has been known and used for a long time. Is that what you see as an attack on our environment, or is there something more nefarious that you fear?

No problem.... got to hit the sack but I will give a detailed reply later today.

if it is illegal then he probably won't do the nondisclosure agreements unless he wants to test the legality of the law . If it is Legal , then its ok with me and i say , go for it President Trump . .

It's not legal. These people work for us, not Trump.

(snicker)

(more snickering)

Hope this helps!

(asthmatic snicker)

if it is illegal then he probably won't do the nondisclosure agreements unless he wants to test the legality of the law . If it is Legal , then its ok with me and i say , go for it President Trump . .

It's not legal. These people work for us, not Trump.
------------------------------------------------ seems to be disagreement as to whether its legal or illegal . The TRUMP should simply do as he likes and then let it be taken to Court IM2 !!

(snicker)

(more snickering)

Hope this helps!

Actually, if you look up "chemtrails" on Google, it is going to give you websites that are going to call it a conspiracy theory BUT if you Google "stratospheric aerosol injection spraying" or "geo-engineering" well give you a good starting point. What researcher and scientists have found are abnormal and unsafe levels of strontium,barium and aluminum (among others)but those three are the most prevalent in soil and water samples. People in heavily sprayed areas that are more susceptible to the affects have had their hair and blood tested for heavy metal poisoning and those three elements were found. Those three elements can also be found in patents for geoengineering. The testing of stratospheric aerosol spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates has gone on since at least the 50's and it military applications like weather modification, In 1976 a U.N treaty was signed by the major powers to not use weather modification as a weapon of war but doesn't forbid the technology in their respective countries. There is a military document called "Owning The Weather By 2020" and it was to be used as a force multiplier in order to attain full spectrum dominance.

Heavy metal nano-particulates can be heated up using ULF frequencies of ionospheric heaters. It can provide better communication with submarines using space satellites. One whistle blower (that wished to remain anonymous) says that the program is called Operation Indigo Skyfold and falls under the category of national security and they are told that the program is to protect countries from an EMP attack. The pilots are paid extremely well, never stay at one base for very long and have to sign NDAs.

This program was been going on in earnest since 1997 and it is happening in all NATO countries. The European citizens are much more informed about this topic than Americans. What are the health concerns? This heavy metal concoction lands on our farms, it lands on the grass that cows graze on. It lands in our lakes, ponds and the oceans. It is killing plankton that provides oxygen to the oceans and lakes which could explain the massive incidences of dead fishing washing up on shores. One other interesting side note...Monsanto has developed genetically modified seeds that will grow in aluminum corrupted soil. As the yields of farmers continue to go down, they will be forced to sell and Monsanto will be there to buy up their farms on the cheap.

107th CONGRESS HR2977 Section 7 Paragraph B........it removed before it was voted on. It's all right there on the government website but still "cyber debunkers" will claim that it was never there counting on us to be too lazy to look up the information for ourselves.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information
weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons
systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic
weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or
extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate,
or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term ``exotic weapons systems'' includes weapons
designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the
ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and
tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or
destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in
space.

Text - H.R.2977 - 107th Congress (2001-2002): Space Preservation Act of 2001

(snicker)

(more snickering)

Hope this helps!

Actually, if you look up "chemtrails" on Google, it is going to give you websites that are going to call it a conspiracy theory BUT if you Google "stratospheric aerosol injection spraying" or "geo-engineering" well give you a good starting point. What researcher and scientists have found are abnormal and unsafe levels of strontium,barium and aluminum (among others)but those three are the most prevalent in soil and water samples. People in heavily sprayed areas that are more susceptible to the affects have had their hair and blood tested for heavy metal poisoning and those three elements were found. Those three elements can also be found in patents for geoengineering. The testing of stratospheric aerosol spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates has gone on since at least the 50's and it military applications like weather modification, In 1976 a U.N treaty was signed by the major powers to not use weather modification as a weapon of war but doesn't forbid the technology in their respective countries. There is a military document called "Owning The Weather By 2020" and it was to be used as a force multiplier in order to attain full spectrum dominance.

Heavy metal nano-particulates can be heated up using ULF frequencies of ionospheric heaters. It can provide better communication with submarines using space satellites. One whistle blower (that wished to remain anonymous) says that the program is called Operation Indigo Skyfold and falls under the category of national security and they are told that the program is to protect countries from an EMP attack. The pilots are paid extremely well, never stay at one base for very long and have to sign NDAs.

This program was been going on in earnest since 1997 and it is happening in all NATO countries. The European citizens are much more informed about this topic than Americans. What are the health concerns? This heavy metal concoction lands on our farms, it lands on the grass that cows graze on. It lands in our lakes, ponds and the oceans. It is killing plankton that provides oxygen to the oceans and lakes which could explain the massive incidences of dead fishing washing up on shores. One other interesting side note...Monsanto has developed genetically modified seeds that will grow in aluminum corrupted soil. As the yields of farmers continue to go down, they will be forced to sell and Monsanto will be there to buy up their farms on the cheap.

107th CONGRESS HR2977 Section 7 Paragraph B........it removed before it was voted on. It's all right there on the government website but still "cyber debunkers" will claim that it was never there counting on us to be too lazy to look up the information for ourselves.

weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
systems;
weapons;
or tectonic weapons.
space.

That's nice, but how about answering the questions I posed? First I need to know what flavor of conspiracy theory You believe so I can directly address your fears. It does no good for me to discredit the beliefs of some other conspiracy nut that doesn't believe exactly as you do.

1504566_10203555784446412_495766177190282742_n.jpg
10394600_10203979483958635_7325927193558755593_n.jpg
10552459_10202514635938350_5258336298463196552_n.jpg
10552459_10202514635938350_5258336298463196552_n.jpg

(snicker)

(more snickering)

Hope this helps!

weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
systems;
weapons;
or tectonic weapons.
space.

That's nice, but how about answering the questions I posed? First I need to know what flavor of conspiracy theory You believe so I can directly address your fears. It does no good for me to discredit the beliefs of some other conspiracy nut that doesn't believe exactly as you do.

What question is it that you believe I didn't answer. I simply gave the info about an anonymous pilot that gave a very detailed account of what he said has been his experience for consumption and in no way was to be the basis of my (and many others) that this is (and without a doubt) is going on.The southwestern part of Michigan has been bombarded for three consecutive days and what starts out as a clear morning ends up as a total "white-out" but yet by nightfall, those "clouds" have dissipated...how can that be if it wasn't artificially created? Below are two pics that I took in Detroit not long ago after we went two weeks with clear skies.....just so happens that the spraying took place before a weather front was to move over the area......how do you explain this? I will also include a picture from the Summer of 2015 when the temps were in the mid 70's and we had gone a week with no spraying.....

View attachment 183988 View attachment 183989 View attachment 183991 View attachment 183991

(more snickering)

Hope this helps!

weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
systems;
weapons;
or tectonic weapons.
space.

What question is it that you believe I didn't answer. I simply gave the info about an anonymous pilot that gave a very detailed account of what he said has been his experience for consumption and in no way was to be the basis of my (and many others) that this is (and without a doubt) is going on.The southwestern part of Michigan has been bombarded for three consecutive days and what starts out as a clear morning ends up as a total "white-out" but yet by nightfall, those "clouds" have dissipated...how can that be if it wasn't artificially created? Below are two pics that I took in Detroit not long ago after we went two weeks with clear skies.....just so happens that the spraying took place before a weather front was to move over the area......how do you explain this? I will also include a picture from the Summer of 2015 when the temps were in the mid 70's and we had gone a week with no spraying.....

Post #128

View attachment 183988 View attachment 183989 View attachment 183991 View attachment 183991

(more snickering)

Hope this helps!

weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
systems;
weapons;
or tectonic weapons.
space.

You do know that thin clouds will fade when night comes, right? Happens like that here in the Panhandle on occasion, but it's not because of some evil conspiracy, it's because they were thin, or were formed by jet contrails (which is what most of your pictures look like). And, you do know why jets leave contrails, right? It's because at 30,000 ft (cruising altitude), it is VERY cold and the hot exhaust turns into vapor at that altitude.

By the way, Google "strange cloud formations" sometime. There are some really unusual ones on occasion. Just the other day, on the nightly news they showed a cloud that looked like a big U that was formed because of the wind currents.

Hope this helps!

weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
systems;
weapons;
or tectonic weapons.
space.

You do know that thin clouds will fade when night comes, right? Happens like that here in the Panhandle on occasion, but it's not because of some evil conspiracy, it's because they were thin, or were formed by jet contrails (which is what most of your pictures look like). And, you do know why jets leave contrails, right? It's because at 30,000 ft (cruising altitude), it is VERY cold and the hot exhaust turns into vapor at that altitude.

By the way, Google "strange cloud formations" sometime. There are some really unusual ones on occasion. Just the other day, on the nightly news they showed a cloud that looked like a big U that was formed because of the wind currents.

Condensation trails do not last than more than a few seconds...much like your breath you can see on a cold day. You can't come back hours later and see them. I have seen jets laying down trails that spread out and last for hours while other jets have the condensation trails that dissipate within seconds. I drove from Detroit, Michigan to Rolling Springs, Indiana on Monday (a four hour trip) and counted no less than 37 different straight line trails. Tuesday was a heavy spray day, Wednesday, a heavy spray day...today? None whatsoever. This stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program of heavy metal nano-particulates that former CIA director John Brennan said that scientists said that they might do (while giving a presentation to the Council On Foreign Relations) has been going on in earnest since 1997.

weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
systems;
weapons;
or tectonic weapons.
space.

Condensation trails do not last than more than a few seconds...much like your breath you can see on a cold day. You can't come back hours later and see them. I have seen jets laying down trails that spread out and last for hours while other jets have the condensation trails that dissipate within seconds. I drove from Detroit, Michigan to Rolling Springs, Indiana on Monday (a four hour trip) and counted no less than 37 different straight line trails. Tuesday was a heavy spray day, Wednesday, a heavy spray day...today? None whatsoever. This stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program of heavy metal nano-particulates that former CIA director John Brennan said that scientists said that they might do (while giving a presentation to the Council On Foreign Relations) has been going on in earnest since 1997.

Condensation trails sometimes disappear quickly, and sometimes can last for hours. It's a matter of temperature, and humidity. How long does fog last? Sometimes for hours, or even days. That's essentially the same thing. The time a condensation trail lasts is not proof of your claim.

BINGO!!! That video just made a valid point, and pointed out the ways that what I have always known as cloud seeding could be used for other things. Good for you. However, that is still a far cry from proving they are regularly and secretly spraying us with harmful heavy metals for some nefarious, yet to be expressed purpose.

Forum List

Back