Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

Call me a fascist ... but, I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

We're better than that ... or we should be.

You know, I don't think that Nazis or white supremacists really need to be given much air time. They are a repugnant people who go against everything that this country stands for.

The people protesting them are the patriots.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

According to you he never had moral authority in the first place so shove it up your backside.

You know, I don't think that Nazis or white supremacists really need to be given much air time. They are a repugnant people who go against everything that this country stands for.

They need tons of air time to show what garbage they are.

Democrat picnic. The founding fathers.

klu-klux-klan-cross.jpg

Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you are an alleged non-condemner of racists, and are therefore, yourself, racist solely by your inaction according to the authoritarians among us), the Constitution does not provide for such a qualification to hold the office of POTUS.

IMG_0525.JPG

Democrat picnic. The founding fathers.

klu-klux-klan-cross.jpg

Thanks. I've been making that same point over and over.
When you stand up to evil you are on the moral high ground. Right now Trump is an earth worm.

Call me a fascist ... but, I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

How about being "beaten in the streets" or worse for merely being. Does that bother you?
One certainly can say that Jackson had the gall to act on his racist ideology. How many other white supremacists have merely not yet mustered the temerity to do so? I don't know. Do you?

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

How about being "beaten in the streets" or worse for merely being. Does that bother you?
One certainly can say that Jackson had the gall to act on his racist ideology. How many other white supremacists have merely not yet mustered the temerity to do so? I don't know. Do you?
The Revolution will never succeed. Y'all can't take away our guns and any attempt to do so has been proven to be political suicide. Utopia is never gonna happen while America is still free. :laugh:

I'm still laughing at the news today when Trump disbanded his board of CEO's.

Only trouble is, they were going to disband anyway. Trump was just trying to save face and dissolve the group before the news got out that they were leaving anyway.

Getting tired of "winning" yet?

Forum List

Back