Trump looks to give the workers a tax break

I think this is a wise decision. The Dems are going to try and paint him as only being for the rich, he needs to sell the tax cuts and let everyone know, they will have more liberty under his leadership, and, some more money.

It will help maintain consumption. He can then focus on attacking them for not passing USMCA
He is going to blow up debt even more.

What kind of Liberty is that?

I think this is a wise decision. The Dems are going to try and paint him as only being for the rich, he needs to sell the tax cuts and let everyone know, they will have more liberty under his leadership, and, some more money.

It will help maintain consumption. He can then focus on attacking them for not passing USMCA
Just add it to the list of programs that 'are going to happen'. It will go the way of Mexico paying for a wall or NK de-nuking.

Ya mean like this 5 mile in yuma ..who cares who is paying for it just get er done

You get free money and you get free money and you get free money. Everyone gets free money.
Its already their money they dont have to give to ******* ,spics ,bums and a bloated federal government .We're you aoc's classmate at BU?

Trump Says He Plans to Unveil Middle-Class Tax Cut in Next Year
By Jordan Fabian and Laura Davison

The left loves the workers! so this should be cheered ...right ? :04:
September 12, 2019, 8:22 PM EDT Updated on September 12, 2019, 9:23 PM EDT

He calls it ‘inspirational’ but does not provide details
:113:
President Donald Trump said Thursday that he’s planning a tax cut directed at the middle class that will be announced in the next year.

“It will be a very substantial tax cut,” Trump told congressional Republicans at a retreat in Baltimore. He said the tax cut would be “very, very inspirational” without providing details.

Trump spoke a day after deciding against cutting the tax on capital gains by indexing gains to inflation. That decision was announced late Wednesday after a meeting earlier between the president and his economic advisers, who discussed whether to move ahead with the tax break.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Trump was spewing this same tax cut shit just B4 the 2018 mid term election, and then POOF; it was OFF THE TABLE.

Trump is doing nothing more than floating the idea of buying votes from fucking morons.

Hey, look at me; I'm Donald Trump, your POTUS. I wanna buy your votes. LOFL

They hate white people, cops and America. That’s not a winning message.
That reads like a summary of a Trump rally. A reminder of the simpering old bag that cornered McCain on TV telling him of her fear of Obama because he's a Muslim.

You get free money and you get free money and you get free money. Everyone gets free money.
ding, can you link your source for the 'free money' bit. Because it sounds to me like you are spouting something you heard but haven't experienced. I hope I am not wrong, but I think you are more angry at Americans who take advantage of social programs than immigrants seeking opportunity. When my ancestors hit these shores, they didn't have a job lined up, and I bet yours didn't either. They didn't come for the freebies, they came for the opportunities...back in the days when America had a soul.

To get a glimpse of what it is like to be in another's shoes, try reading "Black Like Me" (it is out of print but may be available) or the one about the lady who lived for a significant time on minimum wage. I think it is titled "Nickles and Dimes" but I'm not sure. Both are old books with insights into a world criticized by those who never experienced same.

ding, can you link your source for the 'free money' bit. Because it sounds to me like you are spouting something you heard but haven't experienced. I hope I am not wrong, but I think you are more angry at Americans who take advantage of social programs than immigrants seeking opportunity. When my ancestors hit these shores, they didn't have a job lined up, and I bet yours didn't either. They didn't come for the freebies, they came for the opportunities...back in the days when America had a soul.

To get a glimpse of what it is like to be in another's shoes, try reading "Black Like Me" (it is out of print but may be available) or the one about the lady who lived for a significant time on minimum wage. I think it is titled "Nickles and Dimes" but I'm not sure. Both are old books with insights into a world criticized by those who never experienced same.
Actually it was a reference to tax breaks.

Forum List

Back