TRUMP: Look how smart I am, I went to a really good college!

no you dont care about the guy you just come in here and defend the fucker....i just pointed that out....

No, I didn't defend the guy. I attacked you. I attacked you for being hypocritical.
ok ill bite....how was i a hypocrite?....

I told you in the first post.

You told someone to get a life. Then you said you can start the day without thinking about Trump and posting it on here. Yet you don't seem to be able to start the day without coming on here and writing on a thread about Trump.
oh really....why dont you show me a thread i have started about trump....matter of fact show me a thread i have started thats about politics....and yea i will accept your apology...

Why? I didn't say you'd started a thread on Trump, did I? I said you came onto THIS THREAD about Trump.
yea you are right,read it wrong,sorry....but just about every thread around here is about trump.....and thats all dean does,about 3-4 a day.....thats why i said to him to get a life....

No, I didn't defend the guy. I attacked you. I attacked you for being hypocritical.

You told someone to get a life. Then you said you can start the day without thinking about Trump and posting it on here. Yet you don't seem to be able to start the day without coming on here and writing on a thread about Trump.
oh really....why dont you show me a thread i have started about trump....matter of fact show me a thread i have started thats about politics....and yea i will accept your apology...

Why? I didn't say you'd started a thread on Trump, did I? I said you came onto THIS THREAD about Trump.
yea you are right,read it wrong,sorry....but just about every thread around here is about trump.....and thats all dean does,about 3-4 a day.....thats why i said to him to get a life....

Maybe he does. But that's his problem, why do you care? If you're going to criticize him and in criticizing him you're do more or less what he's doing.... then....

Maybe he does. But that's his problem, why do you care? If you're going to criticize him and in criticizing him you're do more or less what he's doing.... then....
why do you care if i have something to say to him?....are you his spokesperson?...and no i am not doing what he is doing which is start 3-4 threads per day on the same shit....i am doing what this place was set up to do,comment on threads being put up....and dean puts up more than most,and if you notice i am not the only poster here who gets on the guy.....maybe you should just do what you have been doing and dont worry about dean,he is a big boy and can handle his own shit....

Forum List

Back