Trump, light bulbs and flushing toilets

lib media is feasting on comments trump made about the complaints of everyday Americans

But he is more relaxed and spontaneously funny than constipated liberals

Here is one example

While I agree with trump on the toilets I need more information about which light bulbs he is referring to

But the point is that trump is a natural communicator who connects with people and that gives him a big advantage over the collection of stiffs running against him in the democrat party

Trump’s lying about flushing toilets is yet another example of the right’s unwarranted, wrongheaded opposition to necessary, proper, and Constitutional environmental regulatory policies.

lib media is feasting on comments trump made about the complaints of everyday Americans

Here is one example

While I agree with trump on the toilets I need more information about which light bulbs he is referring to

But the point is that trump is a natural communicator who connects with people and that gives him a big advantage over the collection of stiffs running against him in the democrat party

Trump’s lying about flushing toilets is yet another example of the right’s unwarranted, wrongheaded opposition to necessary, proper, and Constitutional environmental regulatory policies.

No, the new politically correct lib toilets are weak and unreliable

Here is one example

They don't get he's all about CHOICE, not regulation

Here is one example

The lights are the incadescent vs halogen debacle. Halogen contain mercury which become a landfill problem which were ordered to replace incadescent, creating a greater environmental problem.

Halogen bulbs are a form of incandescent. It’s the fluorescent and LED bulbs that are so ugly but energy efficient. They’re the ones that AGW extremists legislated into law. W Bush acquiesced.
The alleged party of choice (democrats) once again disallowing choice and forcing their fascist lack of taste into everyone else.

I like LEDs

they use less energy and last longer

the enviro wackos were on the right track just going about it the wrong way

I do too, but that was MY choice. I'm cheap and I like to save a buck

Here is one example

The lights are the incadescent vs halogen debacle. Halogen contain mercury which become a landfill problem which were ordered to replace incadescent, creating a greater environmental problem.

Halogen bulbs are a form of incandescent. It’s the fluorescent and LED bulbs that are so ugly but energy efficient. They’re the ones that AGW extremists legislated into law. W Bush acquiesced.
The alleged party of choice (democrats) once again disallowing choice and forcing their fascist lack of taste into everyone else.

I like LEDs

Me too

Conservatives are just as likely to embrace good ideas as libs

But not bad ideas that are merely trendy or politically correct

Here is one example

I like LEDs

No argument. But that has nothing to do with taste. They are ugly. The ambience of a morgue or a doctors office. Not a comfortable atmosphere. But those who can’t tell the difference are forcing them on those who can. Very creepy.

Here is one example

I like LEDs

Me, too. That is all we use now.

Your choice. But those of us with an eye have our choice diminished by bad law.

Here is one example

I like LEDs

Me, too. That is all we use now.

Your choice. But those of us with an eye have our choice diminished by bad law.

Oh, I agree. We just prefer led’s.

Here is one example

I like LEDs

Do you only eat at McDonald’s? Do you never splurge on a meal? What if all restaurants except for McDonald’s were outlawed?

Here is one example

I like LEDs

Me too

Conservatives are just as likely to embrace good ideas as libs

But not bad ideas that are merely trendy or politically correct

Or forced by bad law.

Forum List

Back