Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

jesus fucking christ...it is LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION RATE - LFPR is the acronym.

Really? Where does it say that?

You are really are a moron. You claim to research and post bullshit like that.

The one good point is that you are very good at being a moron. keep up the good work!

You are 100% clueless, stop embarrassing yourself admiral.

To anyone that has EVER looked at LFPR it is very clear what is in that graph.

labor-force-participation-rate-january-2016.png

lfpr16over1.png

Oh, I am the one who should be embarrassed after you corrected your error!

There was no error on my part and no correction, only your very public idiocy.

Then you should be able to easily point out the the words "labor participation" on the chart you posted.

Since it is not there, we will just attribute it to your pathetic attempts to assuage your self-esteem issues.

Have a nice life, loser!

You fucking idiot the graph is IN FACT of LFPR. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to plainly see it, even though I provided graphs where actuals are exactly the same with exact wording to your liking AND having provided the actual study link to 2002 LFPR forecast by Robert Zafran from BLS website.

Please stop polluting the internets with your retardation.

Really? Where does it say that?

You are really are a moron. You claim to research and post bullshit like that.

The one good point is that you are very good at being a moron. keep up the good work!

lfpr16over1.png

Then you should be able to easily point out the the words "labor participation" on the chart you posted.

Since it is not there, we will just attribute it to your pathetic attempts to assuage your self-esteem issues.

Have a nice life, loser!

You fucking idiot the graph is IN FACT of LFPR. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to plainly see it, even though I provided graphs where actuals are exactly the same with exact wording to your liking AND having provided the actual study link to 2002 LFPR forecast by Robert Zafran from BLS website.

stop polluting the internets with your retardation.

I never said that your second attempt were wrong. The fact that you tried to pass off a graph as being something it did not indicate is a fraudulent.

The fact you cannot figure that out is a testament to your continuing efforts to prove you are a blowhard and nothing less.

The other two graphs are just as misleading because the scale is truncated to exaggerate the data, and that is a big "no-no" in statistics.

lfpr16over1.png

Have a nice life, loser!

I never said that your second attempt were wrong. The fact that you tried to pass off a graph as being something it did not indicate is a fraudulent.

The graph is of LFPR you fucking dickwad, how else would Robert Zefran's 2002 LFPR forecast would be on it???

This has been another bizzare episode of trying to have a sane conversation with a Trumpster.

Have a nice life, loser!

The graph is of LFPR you fucking dickwad, how else would Robert Zefran's 2002 LFPR forecast would be on it???

This has been another bizzare episode of trying to have a sane conversation with a Trumpster.

No. This conversation is just another failed attempt by me to prove you are a clueless libtard, so full of hate and ignorance that you cannot see your own errors.

It is the same old shit with you! You post something stupid and then spent hours defending what was destroyed in the first reply to you. Your inability to read and follow the flow of the conversation is the main reason why most high school students require remedial math and language arts before they start their college careers.

Dumb as a post should not be a way of life, but you liberal slackers cannot see any other way to get around your personal defects.

BTW, just as a parting shot, you still haven't showed me your FIRST chart with that info on it. You thought you'd be slick and find a similar chart with a different label, didn't you?

The two charts quoted above are not the one we were discussing. Please do not procreate. Your end of the gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Have a nice life, loser!

No. This conversation is just another failed attempt by me to prove you are a clueless libtard, so full of hate and ignorance that you cannot see your own errors.

It is the same old shit with you! You post something stupid and then spent hours defending what was destroyed in the first reply to you. Your inability to read and follow the flow of the conversation is the main reason why most high school students require remedial math and language arts before they start their college careers.

Dumb as a post should not be a way of life, but you liberal slackers cannot see any other way to get around your personal defects.

BTW, just as a parting shot, you still haven't showed me your FIRST chart with that info on it. You thought you'd be slick and find a similar chart with a different label, didn't you?

The two charts quoted above are not the one we were discussing. Please do not procreate. Your end of the gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Retard, can you explain why Robert Zefran's 2002 LFPR forecast is on the graph you say is not showing LFPR?

No you can't, because IT IS LFPR graph.

Not everyone does. If they do they shouldn't have to pay taxes on it so some freeloader can be enabled to be a freeloader.

Oh yes tell us all about the not-enabled, self-made inheritors, who's struggles we need to prioritize in our budget planning.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Tell us about the freeloaders that won't do a damn thing to even provide the basics of life to themselves demanding someone else pay more taxes so they can continue to be the pieces of shit they've chosen to be.

Someone not willing to do even the basics for themselves should go without.
Yes, Yes. We all know how you like to rail against the people who are poor, because, and only because of their laziness and lack of good moral character. However, that does not have a damned think to do with Trumps tax proposal. What he is put on the table is a plan that will not only hurt the poor -many of who do work- but also the middle income folks . It is nothing more than a smokescreen for a big giveaway to the wealthy.

And consider this:

This tax cut isn’t for the middle class, which only pays 2.5% now

Today, most Americans aren’t clamoring for lower taxes, probably because most of us don’t pay very much in federal income taxes. Our tax burden has rarely been lower. The latest data show that the 60% of families in the middle of the income distribution — those between about $32,000 and about $140,000 — pay an average of just 2.5% of their income in federal income taxes.

And this:

Nearly half of Americans owe no federal income tax at all, but they do pay taxes: payroll taxes to fund Social Security and Medicare, tariffs, excise taxes, corporate taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, state and local income taxes, and so on. If they have a problem with taxes, it’s not with the federal income tax.

And that has to include many who are not poor

A bill that cuts federal income taxes for middle-class families makes absolutely no sense, except as a sad way of camouflaging the real intent of the bill: Giving millions of dollars to the very wealthy, who happen to be the only people who are really benefiting from our uneven economic growth.

Here is more for you to chew on:

Trump's Tax Plan Is An Act Of Political Domination By The Rich | HuffPost

Trump wants a massive tax cut for the very wealthy. He doesn’t really care how much it costs, or what it will do to the federal budget deficit, or to economic growth or to worker productivity. He isn’t even very picky about how, exactly, taxes for the rich are reduced, so long as they are diminished by a very large amount.

More:

GOP tax plan favors the richest, analysis shows

The new GOP tax framework would spread tax cuts across all income groups, with the richest Americans seeing the biggest windfall.
  • And, if enacted, the package would blow a $2.4 trillion hole in the federal budget.
  • That's the finding of an analysis by the Tax Policy Center, which crunched the numbers to come up with a preliminary estimate of the plan's costs and beneficiaries.

Now, as I asked earlier, how do you defend any of this? Whining about the lazy no good poor people is just a red herring

The poor contribute little to nothing to society. When are they going to pay their fair share. If they don't want to contribute their parts, that's OK. Don't expect to benefit from society like those that do their part.

The argument of they pay other taxes is meaningless. The only way that would mean something is if those of us paying income taxes didn't have to pay those others. We pay both. Your argument is foolish and nothing more than an excuse for people that do nothing to benefit society.
And what exactly is their " fair share" when they have so little? . What do you mean by " benefit to society"?? I just pointed out to you that most poor people work. They also have families and struggle to support them and raise their kids to be responsible and productive.

I'm foolish? Listen to yourself!! You are blinded by your disdain for anyone who you perceive as being a laggard- whether or not they are- and refuse to understand that poverty is not usually a product of individual failing but rather a systemic problem inherent in a capitalistic economy.

Whatever it takes to fulfill the claim by Liberals that living in a society involves contributing to it. Putting in nothing isn't contributing to it.

Since many on welfare are multi-generational, just how have they raised their kids to be responsible and productive if their kids and, in many cases, grandkids still live on the dole? By the way, if the taxpayers are subsidizing someone, whether they work or not, those families are supporting their kids. The taxpayers are. Another false narrative by the left.

When you rely on the taxpayers to support you because you won't support yourself, what benefit are you providing to society? You're taking from those that do support themselves then calling them greedy if they aren't willing to provide more.

Typical blame someone or something else for an individual's failings. Capitalism provides all sorts of opportunities. Interesting how you believe when someone fails it has nothing to do with them. That's also another false narrative of the left and nothing more than making excuses. If you give them enough excuses, they'll never have to do better because always come up with why it isn't their fault. Someone that quits school is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that has no work ethic is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that stays in trouble with the law constantly is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that chooses to spread her legs and produce kids with multiple baby daddies is the cause of her situation, not capitalism. You can come up all sorts of excuses for people. How about coming up with a reason for them to do better?

Oh yes tell us all about the not-enabled, self-made inheritors, who's struggles we need to prioritize in our budget planning.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Tell us about the freeloaders that won't do a damn thing to even provide the basics of life to themselves demanding someone else pay more taxes so they can continue to be the pieces of shit they've chosen to be.

Yes, Yes. We all know how you like to rail against the people who are poor, because, and only because of their laziness and lack of good moral character. However, that does not have a damned think to do with Trumps tax proposal. What he is put on the table is a plan that will not only hurt the poor -many of who do work- but also the middle income folks . It is nothing more than a smokescreen for a big giveaway to the wealthy.

And consider this:

Today, most Americans aren’t clamoring for lower taxes, probably because most of us don’t pay very much in federal income taxes. Our tax burden has rarely been lower. The latest data show that the 60% of families in the middle of the income distribution — those between about $32,000 and about $140,000 — pay an average of just 2.5% of their income in federal income taxes.

And this:

Nearly half of Americans owe no federal income tax at all, but they do pay taxes: payroll taxes to fund Social Security and Medicare, tariffs, excise taxes, corporate taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, state and local income taxes, and so on. If they have a problem with taxes, it’s not with the federal income tax.

A bill that cuts federal income taxes for middle-class families makes absolutely no sense, except as a sad way of camouflaging the real intent of the bill: Giving millions of dollars to the very wealthy, who happen to be the only people who are really benefiting from our uneven economic growth.

Trump wants a massive tax cut for the very wealthy. He doesn’t really care how much it costs, or what it will do to the federal budget deficit, or to economic growth or to worker productivity. He isn’t even very picky about how, exactly, taxes for the rich are reduced, so long as they are diminished by a very large amount.

More:

The new GOP tax framework would spread tax cuts across all income groups, with the richest Americans seeing the biggest windfall.
  • And, if enacted, the package would blow a $2.4 trillion hole in the federal budget.
  • That's the finding of an analysis by the Tax Policy Center, which crunched the numbers to come up with a preliminary estimate of the plan's costs and beneficiaries.

Now, as I asked earlier, how do you defend any of this? Whining about the lazy no good poor people is just a red herring

The poor contribute little to nothing to society. When are they going to pay their fair share. If they don't want to contribute their parts, that's OK. Don't expect to benefit from society like those that do their part.

The argument of they pay other taxes is meaningless. The only way that would mean something is if those of us paying income taxes didn't have to pay those others. We pay both. Your argument is foolish and nothing more than an excuse for people that do nothing to benefit society.
And what exactly is their " fair share" when they have so little? . What do you mean by " benefit to society"?? I just pointed out to you that most poor people work. They also have families and struggle to support them and raise their kids to be responsible and productive.

I'm foolish? Listen to yourself!! You are blinded by your disdain for anyone who you perceive as being a laggard- whether or not they are- and refuse to understand that poverty is not usually a product of individual failing but rather a systemic problem inherent in a capitalistic economy.

Whatever it takes to fulfill the claim by Liberals that living in a society involves contributing to it. Putting in nothing isn't contributing to it.

Since many on welfare are multi-generational, just how have they raised their kids to be responsible and productive if their kids and, in many cases, grandkids still live on the dole? By the way, if the taxpayers are subsidizing someone, whether they work or not, those families are supporting their kids. The taxpayers are. Another false narrative by the left.

When you rely on the taxpayers to support you because you won't support yourself, what benefit are you providing to society? You're taking from those that do support themselves then calling them greedy if they aren't willing to provide more.

Typical blame someone or something else for an individual's failings. Capitalism provides all sorts of opportunities. Interesting how you believe when someone fails it has nothing to do with them. That's also another false narrative of the left and nothing more than making excuses. If you give them enough excuses, they'll never have to do better because always come up with why it isn't their fault. Someone that quits school is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that has no work ethic is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that stays in trouble with the law constantly is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that chooses to spread her legs and produce kids with multiple baby daddies is the cause of her situation, not capitalism. You can come up all sorts of excuses for people. How about coming up with a reason for them to do better?
Opinionated

Baseless

Cruel

Simplistic

You have failed to take into account ANY of the causes of unemployment or poverty. You moronically -without doing a shred of research- place the blame wholly on the victims

Causes of unemployment | Economics Help

Why Is There Poverty?

In part, then, poverty exists because the economic system is organized in ways that encourage the accumulation of wealth at one end and creates conditions of scarcity that make poverty inevitable at the other. But the capitalist system generates poverty in other ways as well. In the drive for profit, for example, capitalism places a high value on competition and efficiency. This motivates companies and their managers to control costs by keeping wages as low as possible and replacing people with machines or replacing full-time workers with part-time workers. It makes it a rational choice to move jobs to regions or countries where labor is cheaper and workers are less likely to complain about poor working conditions, or where laws protecting the natural environment from industrial pollution or workers from injuries on the job are weak or unenforced. Capitalism also encourages owners to shut down factories and invest money elsewhere in enterprises that offer a higher rate of return.

Please try to learn something. Now back to the Draconian Tax Proposal

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.

He lies about everything. As for me, I've always worked under the assumption that ALL politicians lie on occasion. Sometimes they fudge certain facts, or feign ignorance on a subject. Other times they might be a little disingenuous about something or other. But I have never seen or heard a politician who blatantly lies about everything the way Trump does. It very much reminds me of people who are compulsive liars (not to be confused with pathological lying which is different). Compulsive liars lie about EVERYTHING, even when telling the truth would benefit them considerably more than telling a lie. In these cases, the lying is literally based on a compulsion which they cannot control, and it is often associated with a personality disorder like Borderline Personality Disorder.

At any rate, it's one thing to occasionally lie on the margins and be extremely selective when doing so. In the case of politicians on the national stage, more often than not, it's far more likely that they'll not tell the whole truth (lies of omission) than it is that they will fabricate something out of whole cloth that is easy to refute. At this point, all I can say is that there is something seriously psychologically wrong with ANYONE who repeatedly lies like that while speaking into microphones with the cameras rolling to capture the moments for posterity.

Last edited:

And consider this:

And this:

More:

Opinionated

Baseless

Cruel

Simplistic

You have failed to take into account ANY of the causes of unemployment or poverty. You moronically -without doing a shred of research- place the blame wholly on the victims

Why Is There Poverty?

In part, then, poverty exists because the economic system is organized in ways that encourage the accumulation of wealth at one end and creates conditions of scarcity that make poverty inevitable at the other. But the capitalist system generates poverty in other ways as well. In the drive for profit, for example, capitalism places a high value on competition and efficiency. This motivates companies and their managers to control costs by keeping wages as low as possible and replacing people with machines or replacing full-time workers with part-time workers. It makes it a rational choice to move jobs to regions or countries where labor is cheaper and workers are less likely to complain about poor working conditions, or where laws protecting the natural environment from industrial pollution or workers from injuries on the job are weak or unenforced. Capitalism also encourages owners to shut down factories and invest money elsewhere in enterprises that offer a higher rate of return.

No, unlike you, I don't make excuses for them.

Your mindset is that of a zero sum game. You think the size of the pie is fixed and if one person gets more, someone has to get less. It doesn't work like that. It provides you with excuses and a way to enable people that don't want to work.

Please try to live in the real world instead of the excuse making world. Those that are good at making excuses are rarely good for anything else. In other words, you and those you defend are good for nothing.

And consider this:

And this:

More:

Opinionated

Baseless

Cruel

Simplistic

Why Is There Poverty?

No, unlike you, I don't make excuses for them.

Your mindset is that of a zero sum game. You think the size of the pie is fixed and if one person gets more, someone has to get less. It doesn't work like that. It provides you with excuses and a way to enable people that don't want to work.

Please try to live in the real world instead of the excuse making world. Those that are good at making excuses are rarely good for anything else. In other words, you and those you defend are good for nothing.
Feel free to keep on moronically confusing excuses with hard facts. You seem to be the one that believes that the size of the pie is fixed.

Forum List

Back