Trump lied: US soldiers were wounded in Iranian attack: US Military

OMG they showed symptoms days after the attack.
That dude lies all the time. Why join him and lie about this?
Don´t play it down. Brain concussions are a serious matter.
They can be, but weren’t even considered until recently. But it is a reality in training the military, as well as in fighting a war. And the effects can be noticed days after, as here. Or possibly the medical field agents of war now routinely check for signs of, after close proximity to a blast.
Yes the do routinely check for signs and symptoms of a concussion if they are in close proximity to a blast. This is known as an Acute Concussion Evaluation (ACE).

After the evaluation the physician may choose to send them for medical imaging, usually a CAT scan.

all true----HOWEVER ---it is not the kind of thing that warrants a telegram to
mom. Blast concussion is a "thing" thruout human bean body

To his credit, Bush ended the heinous regime of Saddam Hussein .
And what was our excuse for having him as an ally when we helped
him kill a million Iranians in the 80's ? ( when Poppy Bush was VP and ex CIA director involved in Iran Contra ...)
Saddam Hussein was not an ally and the US did not help him kill a million Iranians.

Quit parroting KGB propaganda.

The Syria withdrawal began despite dems going nuts, you know.
And yes, many politicians don´t care for their promises but that is no reason for me to like Trump.
You're not an American. Your opinion of Trump is utterly worthless.

We should just take Canada....

Jo
I like Canada. It's a good country saddled with morons running it.

All the more reason to annex it.

JO
No war for maple syrup!
There should be. Maple Syrup has something in it that prevents dementia. If I had known that while my husband was suffering from the disease, I'd have had a gallon on hand at all times no matter what the price. Unfortunately, he succumbed to his disease 3.5 years ago. :(

To his credit, Bush ended the heinous regime of Saddam Hussein .
And what was our excuse for having him as an ally when we helped
him kill a million Iranians in the 80's ? ( when Poppy Bush was VP and ex CIA director involved in Iran Contra ...)
Saddam Hussein was not an ally and the US did not help him kill a million Iranians.

Quit parroting KGB propaganda.

if only there had been drone bombs and a TRUMP in office in the mid-sixties-----
lots of Shiites----both Iranian and Iraqis (not that I am crazy about Shiites---
but they are human beans) could have been saved----and lots of Kurds and
lots of americans

if only there had been drone bombs and a TRUMP in office in the mid-sixties-----
lots of Shiites----both Iranian and Iraqis (not that I am crazy about Shiites---
lots of americans
If our government cared about saving lives we would buy their oil instead of stealing it from them.

You're not an American. Your opinion of Trump is utterly worthless.

Jo

JO
No war for maple syrup!
There should be. Maple Syrup has something in it that prevents dementia. If I had known that while my husband was suffering from the disease, I'd have had a gallon on hand at all times no matter what the price. Unfortunately, he succumbed to his disease 3.5 years ago. :(
Dementia is an evil disease. It steals your family from you, then steals you from yourself. My condolences for your loss.

Jo

JO
No war for maple syrup!
Dementia is an evil disease. It steals your family from you, then steals you from yourself. My condolences for your loss.
Thank you, daveman. That means a lot. Missing the best person I ever knew does make isolation a reality. He spoiled me, and I didn't know how many ways until he was gone. I just wish I knew about maple syrup sooner. We had it around because we visited New England states on one of our first vacations after he retired. We drove a rental car through Vermont on days they were saying was the most beautiful autumns ever. The entire countryside was orange, yellow, and red wherever we went. And after bringing home maple syrup for the first time, I loved it but though it was too expensive. Considering its healing properties in the brain, it wasn't near as expensive as a broken heart, because it made me realize the only thing that makes life good is loving a person who loves you. Nothing else compares or even comes close. He was everything I wasn't and never will be. His training as an engineer made him plan ahead for everything, missing no detail that would come back and harm someone and not ever. As a consequence, if we ever had a disagreement, his was always the winning case because he planned everything to come out right in his personal life too, and when I realized his argument was irrefutable, I conceded and considered myself lucky he never minded me being wrong. lol

lots of americans
If our government cared about saving lives we would buy their oil instead of stealing it from them.

from whom has the US STOLEN oil?

You can tell this guy is an idiot he has a self portrait as his avatar.
He doesn't understand what he is posting. Just posting stuff that he thinks proves Trump is bad and mean. After all he hurt his little feelers and made him pee his diapers.
If Trump wasn´t a big liar, the soldiers would not have been in Iraq in the first place!

WTF?

They have been in Iraq since 2003!
You still don´t get it? He campaigned with bringing the troops home. You don´t know that?

So did Obama, and guess what?

Both lied!

Troops are never coming home and still you claimed Trumps lies caused the Troops to be there which is a lie on your part!

George W. Bush caused the mess in the Middle East we are dealing with and Obama did not fix it and neither will Trump!

The Military Complex will not allow any President to end a war that could cut their budget!
To his credit, Bush ended the heinous regime of Saddam Hussein who had a history of evil deeds against families and women in his own country, sarin-type gassing of Kurdish villages of people who couldn't defend themselves from this type of death, men, women, children, guests, old and young.

All were dumped into mass graves located in or near the 30 or more villages our troops found deserted and graves with bones of infants and their mothers, elderly grandmothers and grandfathers, and every known evil done them before and after death. All of these people were Iraqui citizens, and our troops who went in looking for bodies found a high count of villagers. If anyone survived, they were hunted down, tortured, gassed, bodies dismembered and thrown wherever. Anyone who criticized any Iraqui official in Saddam's nefarious family was butchered right after he watched troops rape his family's women repeatedly, tortured to death, and hung up on tall fences permanently. Sorry, I no longer have photos of the killing fields, because I gave my brother my old computer about 7 or 8 years ago. I also followed State Department stuff during both the Clinton and the George W. Bush administrations, in particular all the war crimes of Saddam Hussein. He had a 25+ year history of blood trails, killed his own people, harassed and decimated Kuwait for around a year, and deaths known about amounted to at least a million starting with his murder of 167 (my memory is hazy) of Iraq's Representatives who did not agree with his policies by vote on his first day as strongman of Iraq, and constantly killed people in Iran over a 25-square mile area on the gulf, as I recollect, which never became his property in all those years of warfare with Iran. It's too bad Barry Hussein Obama jerked our troops out of the area, because I just saw about 50 you tubes

I found his purge of people he considered troublemakers to him
Saddam Hussein: How a deadly purge of opponents set up his ruthless dictatorship

But the youtubes of his reign of terror are not readily available at youtube anymore, but I found only one here:

Sorry for not saving all my info on the old computer, but I didn't know how to do save stuff to the new computer. I thought you could always find old stuff, but nope. People save it in their little sticks you plug in to your computer to keep it free of too much information, some probably would never care to look at all that death in and around Iraq. I think Saddam was so ticked off he got defeated that he set all his oilfields on fire so any enemy of his could never get it. I think we called Texan Red Adair to clean it up, and they left one burning the last time I heard, likely 10 or 15 years ago.

History repeating itself for the Kurds in Northern Iraq, 2016:
I guess American troops were withdrawn before this repeat of ISIL's hate for Kurdish Iraquis.
Sorry for the double posting of the same video. I may have put the wrong one, so I traded places with the videos. I'm not sure which is which now. Some of that stuff is tedious, but I have grown to like the approach of treading softly in the Middle East unless they start in on American citizens who are living and working there.​

Here is the question no one has answered and was removing Saddam the right choice and did it make Iraq and the Middle East safer and better?

In my opinion no...

Why?

Iran lost it only true enemy and the rise of terrorist groups like ISIS/ISIL...

Was Saddam a monster?

Yes, but he was the main thing Iran feared...

Saddam mistake was trying to kill George H.W. Bush... Had he not done that I doubt George W. Bush would have gone after him...

Here is the question no one has answered and was removing Saddam the right choice and did it make Iraq and the Middle East safer and better?

In my opinion no...

Why?

Iran lost it only true enemy and the rise of terrorist groups like ISIS/ISIL...

Was Saddam a monster?

Yes, but he was the main thing Iran feared...

Saddam mistake was trying to kill George H.W. Bush... Had he not done that I doubt George W. Bush would have gone after him...
Americans need to wake up to the fact that Saddam Hussein was a CIA asset being used against Iran.
The WMDs he had were from us-- that's how we knew he had them, and why we couldn't say how we knew.
When Saddam went rogue on Kuwait, we were worried he'd use the anthrax weapons on our guys --
that's why my brother has epilepsy now.

He was one of the guinea pigs who received the first experimental ( untested on humans) anthrax vaccines. The Pentagon wouldn't acknowledge this was going on until 1998 - almost 10 years later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back