Trump Lied About the Wall and He LIED about COAL, too

But of course Dims all agreed it was a "crisis" when Obama proclaimed it a crisis:

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
January 9, 20192:29 PM ET

In a nationally televised address from the White House, the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the border" prompted by a surge of migrants from Central America, and urged Congress to take action on his immigration agenda.

The year was 2014, and the president was Barack Obama.

He didn't send troops.
He didn't shut down the government over it, either, dumbass.
Work a little harder at defending YOUR messiah.
I KNOW it's getting harder every day.

Oh what utter bullshit, you guys gave been against the wall from the start, the shutdown has nothing to do with that. Your Nancy has said it's "immoral" long before there was any threat of a government shutdown.
You guys were completely behind when Obama called it a crisis. Today, you just don't give a fuck whether we even have borders.

Should I pull out those videos of your leaders like Schumer and Hillary talking about how we need to enforce our immigeation laws and how we need to secure our borders ?

Trump lied.
All those people at the rallies...duped.
All those coal miners...betrayed by the biggest fucking liar to ever enter the Beltway.

Coal Power Plant Shutdowns Ramp-Up Under Trump Administration
Fortune·2 days ago

View attachment 240464
President Trump can't stop US coal plants from retiring
CNBC.com·2 days ago

View attachment 240465
Coal Power Plant Shutdowns Surge Under Trump
Yahoo·2 days ago

Jan 3, 2019 - Despite campaigning on a pledge to save the dirtiest of fossil fuels, President Donald Trump has presided over a faster rate of coal plant ...
Coal plant closings double in Trump's 2nd year despite 'end of war on ...

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest.../48671375

This is part one of a two-part series in which S&P Global Market Intelligence analyzed federal data to determine the pace of U.S. coal-fired power plant closures ...
Trump Can't Save Coal: More Capacity Closed in 2018 Than First ...

Trump Can’t Save Coal: More Capacity Closed in 2018 Than First Three Years of Obama Administration

Feb 19, 2018 - Is Trump saving coal? Nope. More coal plants have already closed in the first 45 daysof 2018 than in all of Obama's first term.

America's coal plants closing despite Trump – Energy Transition

America’s coal plants closing despite Trump

Jun 25, 2018 - Moody's Investors Service also calculates that some 35 gigawatts of capacity fromcoal and nuclear plants are now scheduled to be shut down ...

Trump tried to rescue coal. Instead, coal capacity retirements doubled ...

https://arstechnica.com/.../coal-plant-closures-double-in-2018-coal-production-flat-or-...

Nov 29, 2018 - Enlarge / US President Donald Trump speaks during a political rally at ... If all of thesecoal plants are closing, what's happening in coal mining?
President Trump can't stop US coal plants from retiring - CNBC.com

https://www.cnbc.com/.../president-trump-cant-stop-us-coal-plants-from-retiring.html

2 days ago - More U.S. coal-fired power plants were shut in President Donald Trump's first two years than were retired in the whole of Barack Obama's first ...

Meanwhile, water is wet.

And that Hurricane Florence is : “tremendously big, and tremendously wet.”. LOL

Or that Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water! Not many people know that!

Another lie posted by the left. It would seem as they are learning to lie from the Donald.

Ann Coulter: if Trump doesnt build the wall, he's dead in the water!

"Trump should do a remote State of the Union from the border and feature Border Patrol agents and Angel Moms." - Coulter

But of course Dims all agreed it was a "crisis" when Obama proclaimed it a crisis:

In a nationally televised address from the White House, the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the border" prompted by a surge of migrants from Central America, and urged Congress to take action on his immigration agenda.

He didn't send troops.

Oh what utter bullshit, you guys gave been against the wall from the start, the shutdown has nothing to do with that. Your Nancy has said it's "immoral" long before there was any threat of a government shutdown.
You guys were completely behind when Obama called it a crisis. Today, you just don't give a fuck whether we even have borders.

Should I pull out those videos of your leaders like Schumer and Hillary talking about how we need to enforce our immigeation laws and how we need to secure our borders ?

Your orange clown is holding the government hostage because he couldn't negotiate his way out of wet toilet paper.
It doesn't matter what Schumer or Pelosi or Hillary or Obama said yesterday, a month ago or four years ago.
Millions of people on THIS SIDE of the border are going broke because of a teenage girl with PMS who you voted for POTUS.

He didn't send troops.

Your orange clown is holding the government hostage because he couldn't negotiate his way out of wet toilet paper.
It doesn't matter what Schumer or Pelosi or Hillary or Obama said yesterday, a month ago or four years ago.
Millions of people on THIS SIDE of the border are going broke because of a teenage girl with PMS who you voted for POTUS.

And when you have your dear leader Pelosi not even willing to negotiate, the closure (which is irrelevant to today's no-borders Dims) will go on.

So it appears the USA is contrary to 45 countries like the below... a country without walls!

Wait!

WallsObamaPelosiWaters.png

11wallsinworld.png

you want the short list post what Trump hasn't lied about ...

All president Trump did was take the left's game and go pro. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

Bullshit. He's the foolish twerp who cried "The other kids are being mean to me, I'm taking my ball and going home to pout ".

He's a Shit-stain on America.

Trump is our president, we don't care what you think.

I never said he wasn't our president. He looks foolish. Says foolish things. Makes America look foolish. Shit-stain.

you want the short list post what Trump hasn't lied about ...

All president Trump did was take the left's game and go pro. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

Bullshit. He's the foolish twerp who cried "The other kids are being mean to me, I'm taking my ball and going home to pout ".

He's a Shit-stain on America.

Trump is our president, we don't care what you think.

I never said he wasn't our president. He looks foolish. Says foolish things. Makes America look foolish. Shit-stain.

That's your personal opinion and we don't care. Tissue?

How many days did Obama shut the government down to get his way?

Trump is Putin's evil discordian lapdog.
Trump- Putin's useful idiot.

Forum List

Back