Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.

Well you just keep lying Fawn. Remind America of the contempt you have for the truth and for them. Keep it fresh that the NY Times, Amazon.Com Post, and CNN are shameless fucking liars who can never be trusted, who spew hatred against anyone marked as an enemy of the party..

Remember, you mindless fucks spewed this lie right on the heels of your pro-terrorism lies that the mean ol' JOOOOOOOOOOOS were shooting those cuddly Hamas terrorists you so love.

Hamas%20News%20600%20LI20180517030837.jpg

You just make sure America understands what complete gutter scum you are. :thup:
:cuckoo:

That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.
No one is defending them. Your delusions are your problem.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

is actively working to keep the MS-13 animals in this country.

That's really a big help to them, bordering on aiding and abetting.
LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

THat that is not part of their goal of Amnesty?

Fawn, like all of the Bolsheviks seeks mayhem. MS-13 serves the goal of the democrats to destabilize civil society. The left seeks to sew violent anarchy so that people will demand order, which the Stalinist democrats will offer in the form of a totalitarian dictatorship.

Fawn is following the playbook of Vlad Lenin. The democrats are engaged in a prototypical Communist revolution.

What the democrats want is the end of self-government, the end of civil rights, the supreme state that rules without any challenge.

What Fawn seeks is to recreate the old Soviet state on American soil. It's what the democrat party works unceasingly toward.
LOLOL

You couldn’t get one thing right in there.... including my name. :lmao:

You’re truly the biggest nut on the forum.

MS-13 will remain here even if we deport all of the ones here illegally because many of them are citizens who can't be deported. The best we can do is to lock them up.

Now what does that have to do with you falsely claiming that some are defending MS-13?

No doubt you democrats will do everything you can to support and protect MS-13, to fund them if you can pull it off.
:cuckoo:

not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.

Yep but true of RWs as well.

Say immigrant and they think Mexico.

sick of his lies about Mexico and the people from there. Very few coming in and we need them more than they need us.
We don't need any more ignorant peasant immigrants. We don't need immigrants at all.
Actually our birth rate sucks so we need immigrants to pay the social security our old folks need to live on when they retire. But we only need immigrants who have education, money, or skills that can be used. We don't need any more welfare recipients.

Screw that. We have enough people in this country. We don't need anymore. More people means more pollution and more resource consumption and more traffic. Those millenials who voted for politicians who didn't want to do anything about Social Security are just going to have to live with massive tax increases.
Sounds like you’re pro abortion.

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

MS-13 will remain here even if we deport all of the ones here illegally because many of them are citizens who can't be deported. The best we can do is to lock them up.

Now what does that have to do with you falsely claiming that some are defending MS-13?

It does nothing with my true claim.

If we deport all the one's here illegally and deport the ones that have legal status by revoking their citizenship, gained though lying, and imprison large percentages of their actual citizen members,

we can end them as a group.

That is what the Left is fighting against.
That's moronic. That's like saying let's end all drug use, but when someone points out that's not possible, some idiot accuses that person of defending drug use.

Except that for decades, people who raise the points, or similar points, to yours, their alternative, which they have made national policy for decades, is basically inaction.

NOte even in your analogy, you say nothing like, and instead work realistically to reduce drug use".

Because that has not what we have been doing. We have been doing nothing because doing something is politically hard.

What your pipe dreams miss, is that many of those gang members are natural born citizens, who cannot be deported. And for the ones who became naturalized, there are only a few exceptions allowing for denaturalization. The only ones who could even be considered would have to be naturalized citizens whom the government can prove joined MS-13 within five years of becoming a citizen.

1. THe majority, last I heard, are/were illegals. DEPORT them all, and the gang is vastly weakened, are reduced.

2. The naturalized citizens? I bet that a very good percentage of them were members when they were naturalized, or within that 5 year period. That another massive blow to an already weakened gang (assuming we did/ are doing number 1.

3. IT IS INSANE that that is not the national consensus and is even a matter of debate.

Again, the best solution for those who can't be deported is to lock them up.

And I still have not seen anyone here defending them.

A counter attack is a form of defense.

Attacking Trump, for attacking ms-13, and thus attempting to weaken or stop his attacks on MS 13, is defending MS 13.
Another swing and a miss —no one is attacking Trump for attacking MS-13.

They certainly are, dumbass.

Last edited:

If we deport all the one's here illegally and deport the ones that have legal status by revoking their citizenship, gained though lying, and imprison large percentages of their actual citizen members,

That's moronic. That's like saying let's end all drug use, but when someone points out that's not possible, some idiot accuses that person of defending drug use.

Except that for decades, people who raise the points, or similar points, to yours, their alternative, which they have made national policy for decades, is basically inaction.

NOte even in your analogy, you say nothing like, and instead work realistically to reduce drug use".

Because that has not what we have been doing. We have been doing nothing because doing something is politically hard.

What your pipe dreams miss, is that many of those gang members are natural born citizens, who cannot be deported. And for the ones who became naturalized, there are only a few exceptions allowing for denaturalization. The only ones who could even be considered would have to be naturalized citizens whom the government can prove joined MS-13 within five years of becoming a citizen.

1. THe majority, last I heard, are/were illegals. DEPORT them all, and the gang is vastly weakened, are reduced.

2. The naturalized citizens? I bet that a very good percentage of them were members when they were naturalized, or within that 5 year period. That another massive blow to an already weakened gang (assuming we did/ are doing number 1.

3. IT IS INSANE that that is not the national consensus and is even a matter of debate.

Attacking Trump, for attacking ms-13, and thus attempting to weaken or stop his attacks on MS 13, is defending MS 13.

Sure they did. They LIED ABOUT it, but the statement they attacked him for, was directed at ms 13.

HE attacked ms 13, and they attacked him for that.

Sure they did. They LIED ABOUT it, but the statement they attacked him for, was directed at ms 13.

Nah, few picked up the question about MS-16, which was barely audible. What most heard was Trump say, ”these aren’t people, they’re animals,” and assumed he was talking about illegal immigrants in general, which was the topic of that round table.

Nah, few picked up the question about MS-16, which was barely audible. What most heard was Trump say, ”these aren’t people, they’re animals,” and assumed he was talking about illegal immigrants in general, which was the topic of that round table.
What snowflakes hear and what normal people without brain-damage hear are two separate things. The question was perfectly intelligable.

Only in Moon Bat Land are Obama's "Dreamers" MS-13 assholes not considered to be animals.

A very self serving assumption, on their part.

It gives them an excuse to manufacture some outrage, and put out some shit about what a bad person their enemy is.

I mean, it's pretty obvious they don't care whether it is true or not.

What snowflakes hear and what normal people without brain-damage hear are two separate things. The question was perfectly intelligable.
LOLOL

That’s pretty funny coming from you.

It's just the way the deMS-13 roll.

But be gentle with Fawn; she (xir?) is having a very bad week. The revelation that Obama had the FBI put a spy in the Trump campaign to rig the 2016 election means no blue wave, no impeachment, and lot's of his Bolshevik heroes headed for prison, or worse.

Obama won't be charged, but he is already disgraced. He is the corrupt little fuck who tried, and FAILED to corrupt a US Election.

A close examination of the 2012 election and the actions of the Obama regime is definitely warranted.

Obama: A lot like Robert Mugabe, but WAY more corrupt.

Lying again Fawn?

The Little Goebbels of the DNC press knew what was said, they had real time TTY transcripts.

They chose to lie, just as you are lying now.

It's what you Stalinist fuckwads do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back